It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

How nice of you.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The point i made has nothing to do with whether or not you have an interest in Bernie Sanders. Nice deflection though

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Can't stand her, she should be free to speak nonetheless..not good to stifle free speech, shame on those who do.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

These A Holes at Berkeley Need some Good Old Fashioned Fist Full of Free Speech to Remind them what Country they are Residing in . Hint , it ain't Communist North Korea............

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Damn you DB. Don't you know it's Ann Coultre's fault? You can not just go anywhere in The Democratic Peoples Republic of korea California and speak freely. Duh. What does she think this is America or something. Hahaha, what an idiot! Amiright?

List of conservative colleges in California.

Biola University. La Mirada, CA. ...
California Baptist University. Riverside, CA. ...
Azusa Pacific University. Azusa, CA. ...
Vanguard University of Southern California.
Costa Mesa, CA. ...
Concordia University Irvine. Irvine, CA. ...
Point Loma Nazarene University. San Diego, CA. ...
Hope International University. Fullerton, CA. ...
Loma Linda University.
www.niche.com...

But, Coulter and Milo pick Berkeley - - - they're so innocent.

And Bernie Sanders went to liberty university and got a warm and respectful welcome. The students sat and listened to his speech.

I have no interest in Bernie Sanders.

Who cares if you have interest? Point is the right were respectful, although they most likely didn't agree with him. Unlike the tantrums thrown by the libs.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: UnBreakable

How nice of you.

Thank you. I'm an altruistic type of person.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The bottom line is that the Left in this country is in free-fall. That has made them desperate and violent. I would LOVE for them to bring that last thing to me personally, but they're little cowards who beat up elderly veterans and women with their bike locks instead.

What these angry little pajama boys are too dumb to realize is that they are only making things worse for themselves. They're already a small minority held in low esteem by most.

I truly hope these America-hating leftists continue to escalate their violence.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

no doubt Coulter a provocative turd. He speaks towards a viewpoint that pure neocon, and his speeches tend to be pretty propagandistic.

But that being given....Berkeley seems to be a government subsidized/sponsored liberal echo chamber. The strength of any informed opinion is its roots in a diversity of viewpoints (just as much a diversity of culture).

This lack of diversity is what makes Berkeley a turd just like that Coulter dude.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Most of us do not brush it of as unimportant. That's what I am trying to tell you. True liberals are for equality and free speech. Why would you think we would support Antifa action when they are against free speech? Come on.

I'm assuming you lean left and I do lean right (probably not as far as you think). But these are the "facts" from my view of this that I'm sure are shared with many on the right. The left, especially the radical and even their leaders in government have been following a scary agenda. Lying is acceptable if it gets them to their goals. Slander is acceptable and in some cases, criminal actions are acceptable. There are those even in government that are glad that these protests happen. There are those in government that SENT people to Trump rallies to CAUSE violence. Does this happen on the right? Probably...to a much lessor degree. The left have made this part of the acceptable battle plan.

I'm not saying you...but for every one "wrong" done by the right, I can count 10 by the left...and it has become a religion of convert or destroy. There is no compromise with the left anymore. You either agree with them...or you are the enemy. THAT is why my stance is so strong now-a-days. The left often are borderline radical terrorists with a religious agenda of our way or no way.

Sorry...but that is where I believe we are.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

These A Holes at Berkeley Need some Good Old Fashioned Fist Full of Free Speech to Remind them what Country they are Residing in . Hint , it ain't Communist North Korea............

"Fist full of free speech".

I'm just going to leave that there.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I see violence from the right as well. Robert Dear, Timothy McVeigh, KKK, anti-gay agenda, etc. etc. At least people on the left don't kill with guns and bombs.

edit on 4/26/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't know whether to laugh or cry laughing at the 'he' and 'his' references, BFFT.

I am certain they were innocent errors, so that makes them hilarious and endearing to me.
edit on 26-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good ol violence.

Solver of all disputes.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

At least people on the left don't kill with guns and bombs.

So did you miss the cop killers of the last eight years, and the Weather Underground before hand.

What gross revisionist history.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's Right , Leave it There . Your Right of Free Speech is Duly Noted .

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why bring the BLM here?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: underwerks

That's Right , Leave it There . Your Right of Free Speech is Duly Noted .

Isn't it great?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I see violence from the right as well. Robert Dear, Timothy McVeigh, KKK, anti-gay agenda, etc. etc. At least people on the left don't kill with guns and bombs.

With the exception of the KKK, who have pretty much faded away (thankfully)...you are pointing out mostly individuals. These are groups, mobs of like minded people acting as a gang in both mentality and action. They use "strength in numbers" to intimidate and for self-protection to attain their goals.

I personally see a huge difference between an individual committing a violent crime and a liberal gang committing multiple crimes together. And as far as guns...how many police officers where shot and killed by BLM supporters?
edit on 4/26/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

At least people on the left don't kill with guns and bombs.

Cuz someone made an asinine comment they shouldna.
edit on 26-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Not really. Although i cringe at myself for using crude bullying verbiage like that, i chuckled inside a bit. Ann Coulter just isn't a very sympathetic person, and i took the low road.

I should be a better person than that, i admit. But i don't particularly like this person, so can safely temper my own guilt.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join