It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn you DB. Don't you know it's Ann Coultre's fault? You can not just go anywhere in The Democratic Peoples Republic of korea California and speak freely. Duh. What does she think this is America or something. Hahaha, what an idiot! Amiright?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This whole post is really sad.

So all the riots and violence is just a trick...to make conservatives think there is a war against them...using riots and violence...against them...

Circular argument - null.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: neo96

I'm curious, what do you form your opinions from?

That does work both ways.

Ever met Coulter or Milo ?

I've tried to debate Milo at two different colleges here on the west coast, but he will only debate in public someone who he pre-approves.

So no, I haven't. But not for lack of trying. I wonder how different the responses from "liberals" would be at these places if people like Coulter and Milo actually had an event where everyone could debate with them.

Why would Milo agree to debate you, on a college campus, when you can't even hold your own here?

Says who?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Of course! See we both agree. I would be cheering on as they put the Antifa folks in the police vans. We have our shares of retards on both sides.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I despise Ann Coulter. I think she is a predatory, panderer with myopic, dumbed down rhetoric.

They censored her by intimidation. She should be allowed to be heard. It's so very, very wrong and hypocritical to shut down voices just because we don't like their rhetoric or overall stance. She wasn't threatening anyone, and even I would say that she doesn't spout hate.

I wish I could applaud you.

Defending the right to free speech does not mean you have to agree with what is being said.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I despise Ann Coulter. I think she is a predatory, panderer with myopic, dumbed down rhetoric.

They censored her by intimidation. She should be allowed to be heard. It's so very, very wrong and hypocritical to shut down voices just because we don't like their rhetoric or overall stance. She wasn't threatening anyone, and even I would say that she doesn't spout hate.

You are so correct! However...the purpose of "shutting someone up" isn't because they don't like what they hear, it is so no one else can hear it. It is those people deciding that because they don't want others to think the same, they will simply keep them from hearing it and therefore, maybe not become it. It is censorship in its worst form...to force one's view upon others by not allowing them to hear any other.

Again...a very liberal thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I have called for the end of this type of action many many times. Have you called the end of Westboro Baptist Church and KKK actions? Uh huh.

No one. NO ONE. Likes Westboro. I don't think it matters if you are on the left or right. Generally, I thought is was a "gentleman's agreement" not to use them because there are arguments to be made to side them on either side as I showed. Sure, they call themselves Baptists, but their founder was a Democrat, even ran for office as one.

Everyone I ever knew just wished they'd all go crawl under a rock and do their hateful thing in obscurity somewhere. I think we've all finally gotten our wish since Old Fred finally died.

And as for the KKK, they usually do keep their actions in obscurity.

If people want to run off and be hateful in some hidden hole somwhere, that's on them. If these ANTIFA people want to hold we hate everything rallies in some desert place on the weekends, I don't care. They can do that to their heart's content. It's when their actions endanger and/or inconvenience everyone else and destroy property that they need to crawl back under their rocks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Of course! See we both agree. I would be cheering on as they put the Antifa folks in the police vans. We have our shares of retards on both sides.

If you agree what is occurring is wrong, illegal and should be punished...we do agree. But (and I don't know this) if you simply brush it off as unimportant, we are not. No different than taking voting rights away...taking the right to free speech from anyone and it going unchallenged is the beginning of the end to what America is and meant to be.
edit on 4/26/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Damn you DB. Don't you know it's Ann Coultre's fault? You can not just go anywhere in The Democratic Peoples Republic of korea California and speak freely. Duh. What does she think this is America or something. Hahaha, what an idiot! Amiright?

List of conservative colleges in California.

Biola University. La Mirada, CA. ...
California Baptist University. Riverside, CA. ...
Azusa Pacific University. Azusa, CA. ...
Vanguard University of Southern California.
Costa Mesa, CA. ...
Concordia University Irvine. Irvine, CA. ...
Point Loma Nazarene University. San Diego, CA. ...
Hope International University. Fullerton, CA. ...
Loma Linda University.
www.niche.com...

But, Coulter and Milo pick Berkeley - - - they're so innocent.

link   

Libs are only for free speech if they agree with.

link   

Who said that I am brushing it aside as unimportant?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Because words are scary.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Costa Mesa, CA. ...
Loma Linda University.
www.niche.com...

And Bernie Sanders went to liberty university and got a warm and respectful welcome. The students sat and listened to his speech.

Only the insecure and closed minded refuse to listen to something that might upset their paradigm and then violently act out like a bunch of spoiled little pansies.

Meh is right.
edit on 26-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

This whole post is really sad.

So all the riots and violence is just a trick...to make conservatives think there is a war against them...using riots and violence...against them...

Circular argument - null.

Its only a circular argument when you misinterpret what I say in that way.

link   

Who said that I am brushing it aside as unimportant?

Read my words...I said I didn't know WHERE you stood on that very clearly. I was referring to others and MAYBE you.

link   

What, are they supposed to talk in an echo chamber?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Costa Mesa, CA. ...
Loma Linda University.
www.niche.com...

And Bernie Sanders went to liberty university and got a warm and respectful welcome. The students sat and listened to his speech.

I have no interest in Bernie Sanders.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Most of us do not brush it of as unimportant. That's what I am trying to tell you. True liberals are for equality and free speech. Why would you think we would support Antifa action when they are against free speech? Come on.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Costa Mesa, CA. ...
Loma Linda University.
www.niche.com...

I have no interest in Bernie Sanders.

That's not the point.

The point is that the speech riots are coming from the left.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I hate to say it, but this issue may need to be pushed until they end up killing someone in their frenzy to shut down speakers they don't like.

It may be the only way to wake the country up to the level of crazy that's going on at the university level.

Or maybe there will be a great Calif. earthquake and those Berkeley cupcakes will be the ones who die....slowly and painfully... hey, I can wish, can't I?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join