It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 78
<< 75  76  77   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Nazism is an Ideology, to claim we use 'Nazi tactics' is a false equivalency and quite misinformed

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do you have Proof that only we sent threats? don't you think maybe seeing as how the neo-fascist groups at the last Berkeley Battles were violent that they felt threats from them too?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

We?

Huh...

Nope, surely don't, and you won't hear me saying so, either. Going strictly by what I've been told, since I'm not in the offices involved.

I'm assuming you have evidence to the contrary? You certainly seem to be implying such...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Nazism is an Ideology, to claim we use 'Nazi tactics' is a false equivalency and quite misinformed

I suggest you look into Nazi storm troopers they started out exactly the same way. If you use Nazi tactics dont be surprised when people call you Nazis. If it quacks like a duck,walks like a duck its a duck.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Do you have Proof that only we sent threats? don't you think maybe seeing as how the neo-fascist groups at the last Berkeley Battles were violent that they felt threats from them too?
I

I can only go off what Berkley told us. They cancelled because they feared for her life do to threats made.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Looked fairly calm. This is a good thing, peaceful...or so I surmise from the lack of violence.

Couldn't help but notice the police presence in the background, though.

Hey, I want 'em all to be like that one apparently is. But we both know they aren't all like that, would that they were.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Only we?

Missed that the first time through... Might wanna be a bit more circumspect in admitting to things like sending blackmail threats...which you just essentially did.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They were protesting against Antifa and wanted Ann to speak.
Honestly I don't even think the Antifa people are students.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I certainly don't know if they are, or are not...

It's still a black eye, unfortunately, to the Univ. as a whole. People can't help but take things like this into account in their dealings with the Univ.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

This is also false, they rescheduled and offered a safer venue when fewer people would be on campus, Coulter canceled after the Young America's Foundation and the Berkeley College Republicans pulled their backing.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The same? by fighting themselves? exactly what Nazi tactics do we utilize?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Consider it a response, in conversation from the usual cellphone epithets :Fascists,bigots and Nazi which WE do have but THEY are few and far between.
edit on 30-4-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

HISTORY :WWII 101
crooksandliars.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The same? by fighting themselves? exactly what Nazi tactics do we utilize?

I told you learn your history, The Nazi Stormtroopers (SA - Sturmabteilung) were originally set up in 1921 to 'maintain order' at Nazi meetings. This meant that they fought left-wing elements who attended their public meetings in order to disrupt them.They used tactics such as shouting down and often resorted to physical violence. In the early 1930s the SA fought street battles with left-wing paramilitaries in Berlin and other major cities very similar to the riots we have seen today. When the Nazis seized power the SA terrorized opponents and set up the early concentration camps luckily Anti Fa doesn't have that power yet but i have seen calls for arrests and believed injustices.

If You use violence to shut down the opposition congratulations you're a stormTrooper. By the way in the End Hitler has them arrested because he considered them a threat because of their beliefs. Ironically Anarchists are being used now to create turmoil but eventually they will end up in jail to.
edit on 4/30/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Missed that the first time through... Might wanna be a bit more circumspect in admitting to things like sending blackmail threats...which you just essentially did.

Except there are no blackmail threats, the hostile situation is the danger in the mix. Which paints both extremist wings equally responsible for a cancelled event.

Care to prove me wrong? Where are said blackmail threats, I'm in the mood for a funny lecture.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Except there are no blackmail threats, the hostile situation is the danger in the mix. Which paints both extremist wings equally responsible for a cancelled event.

Care to prove me wrong? Where are said blackmail threats, I'm in the mood for a funny lecture.

He meant this were he states he wasnt the only one to threaten the campus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Understood.

I don't think our Anarchist was aware, that roaming the streets isn't excactly the kind of blackmail threat we're talking about. Or is it? I can see how he might believe that his presence alone threatens right wingers, which it does, but then again... who on Ceres cares anyway?

Blackmail threats or not, that's my question. Hamlet, where have the threats gone?

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77   >>

join