It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Also notice how bill changed the topic before Milo could really get at him? I mean i know he's under time constraints, but milo would have gotten him pretty good.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Giving a good debate is trolling? Someone alert Richard Dawkins, Bill Nye and Ken Ham.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I never said they aren't playing a game and both parties are fu*ked up liars. I was just saying the right just doesn't lie as much as the left. They lied so hard they set themselves back 20 years in politics.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

we are all sinners

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So they are smooth liars?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

not particularly no, just better than the left. It's politics lying is inevitable, choosing a party is choosing the lesser of two evils. If you don't take a stand you're just sitting in the passenger car as the train goes pf a cliff.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Don't know why you can't see that we are on your side.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So you see that both sides play a game? Whew.

Milo is in a unique position to attack the left. Him being gay The left hacve a hard time attacking him. Bill maher same thing when he disagrees with the left hes hard to attack. But both are in a unique position to point out hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Like I said he's a troll and he said so. But yeah.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

you don't seem to have a side, that is the problem. Ok, say all the fence sitters band together thats like 2 milion give or take. were all going to band together and overthrow both the government, and the deep state. lmfao good luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I would fight by your side. After all we have the 2nd Amendment right.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

his trolling is just a tool, he still believes that the left needs to do some serious looking into the mirror. Obviously lying so hard and so bad they can't even lie correctly, setting themselves back some 20 years or so.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Will you say the same about the people on the right?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

2nd ammendment only allows for Small arms which are nothing compared to what the military has, thing is most of them are conservative countrymen and would not likely slaughter an uprising of their own Americans. But the elite and the deep state would buy an army of PMC's that would be a good hard complicated fight. basically a fantasy to think all of this would play out in our favor since fence sitters do not organize.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The neocons maybe, they are just dems with R tags on their name plates. the alt-light where I stand reject the left and right establishment, the establishment goes back some 20+ years and have put our country into the toilet we now live in.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

In another topic:

In another another topic its storming hard here in KY. Tornado and flood warning.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
[User1138 's post] lol, milo has good points when he isn't baiting, I was talking about alien dude [User1138's post]
See Dark Ghost?

That only indicates the other member MIGHT not have good reasons for supporting Milo's right to be heard. Baiting and being a Troll are not the same thing. You can bait people on different issues, but only continually baiting the same people on the same topic makes you a Toll." Trolling on the issue" does not make you Troll. A troll is somebody who purposely and continually baits people to get a reaction out of them — they don't care about the topic being discussed.

Even if you think Milo is a Troll, doesn't mean his views are wrong! Don't you see what these protesters are doing is making expressing that right to speak so difficult, and to such a ridiculous degree that Milo's credibility issue (whether he is a TROLL or a RACIST) is used as a reason to deny him expressing any views that may in fact be truthful?

The real question, which I doubt you will address, but certainly needs to be if you and others continue to justify what happens at these universities: if Milo is not saying anything hateful, is not inciting anybody to perform racist/homphobic/sexist behaviours (he is homosexual btw), why is he being denied the right to express his views? Is the fear of the consequences for him doing so by people such as these protesters at all justified in denying his right AND claiming it was on the grounds of preventing the spread of HATE speech.

Seriously, can you answer the above or not?

edit on 29/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

yes, they are afraid of him, we have them on the ropes, but while the ref is busy breaking it up they are getting sucker punches in... in a manner of speaking.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

...and those idiots were just as wrong as the idiots today.

Laura Ingraham (sp?) wrote a book by that title... "shut up, and sing." FYI.

I suppose it's pointless to keep pointing out that either all speech is free, or none is...or soon won't be. Shut up The Dixie Chicks, and others like 'em, makes shutting down Anne Coulter oh, so much easier today...doesn't it? Seemingly so.

So, yeah, many are reaping exactly what they sowed not all that long ago...

No one had to agree with the Dixie Chicks and others back in the day, no one has to agree with Anne Coulter today. She'd be among the first to say that...she'd say you should agree with her, but never that you have to.

So my next question seems obvious to me... Or maybe I'm over thinking it...hard to imagine, I know, me over thinking something...

Shut down the Dixie Chicks. Shut down Anne Coulter. Shut down...? Who's next on the list to be shut down because of the crime of saying something you (the royal you, many of you...) disagree with? Who's next to get veiled, or not so veiled, threats of harm if you dare show up?

Me? A group of me's? You? Your neighbors?

But, hey, they're "a freak show". They're "provocateurs". They dare disagree with my take on the world, so it's OK... Until it's your turn to be shut down.

First Amendment is just a piece of parchment, right? Like how so many of you view the Second.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemoller.

We'd do well to remember that history has much to teach us about the dangers of silencing a segment of the population...'cause eventually, they may come for your portion of the population.

Do we add people like Anne Coulter to that list? The Dixie Chicks? Me? Some of you? We all have expressed opinions contrary to what some would have us believe... Seems some of you would, just remember, eventually someone's going to come for you, too.

edit on 4/29/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I do not care if Milo and Ann are trolls and baiters. They still have First Amendment right.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join