It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

He is some kind of troll/ trickster demon please don't feed the troll anymore
edit on 29-4-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Think about what? I don't believe in Zeus. Apparently User thinks that I am a demon and he was calling on the name of Christ to compel me out of here.

Why was your first assumption to think I didn't see that your reply to the other member was sarcasm? Have we not spoken before? Would I actually think you were being serious given I am aware you believing in Zeus would be a ridiculous notion?

I did it to show you how taking something out of context does (as I DID mention in the reply before your first response to mine) is not a good way to understand the real issue being addressed.

I know you are not stupid, I know you are not a "hater" yourself, so WHY are YOU so adamant that Ann or Milo are haters should be given credibility an argument, when you cannot give a single example of when something "hateful" or prove MILO was being serious at the time he said it? (even though I asked for 3 separate sentences from each, but even so, lets examine your 3 words you used before.)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

As I have stated in this thread I would support KKK and Westboro Baptist Church hate speech.
Anyway I have told you that Milo has admitted that he himself is a troll trying to start trouble. As have Ann. That is a fact.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
He is some kind of troll/ trickster demon please don't feed the troll anymore

I don't remember interacting with you ever before.

I took your initial comment as comedic sarcasm ONCE I established Alien had responded to you with comedic sarcasm, which strongly indicated he was not hurt or offended by your comment alone.

I still don't know if you are continuing to be sarcastic or not, but if you are not: then you preaching religious beliefs has nothing to do with this thread AT ALL. If you have a problem with Alien's credibility to be posting, then take it up with the MODS.

edit on 29/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

As I have stated in this thread I would support KKK and Westboro Baptist Church hate speech.
Anyway I have told you that Milo has admitted that he himself is a troll trying to start trouble. As have Ann. That is a fact.

Ok, can you please show me proof of this. I don't think that is an unreasonable claim because we are talking about an issue far more important than somebody trolling or baiting others.

Edit: I don't believe your issues with Milo "being a troll" makes his claims less true (it DOES harm his credibility, but that is not the ONLY consideration at this point.) The truth or at least being willing to ALLOW the examination of if his claims are truthful" is the key concern here. If THAT is considered hate speech because of where it might lead to, then that is your problem, not the truth's problem.
edit on 29/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I was half-kidding. He never seems to have a point but to bait.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I can show you proof but then I'd have to look through this thread.

I can disprove the claim about the leftists but what is the point? They won't change their mnd. They still think I am against Ann's right to free speech. I have no idea why. Right-wing propaganda perhaps?
edit on 4/29/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Ok, like I said I don't know the history between you and him at all, besides what I saw before in this thread. It seemed you do know each other and your are both using comedic sarcasm against each other.

So now, if what I said before was rude I apologise, but my point still stands that any beef between you and him should be discussed privately if you are both willing, or either of you can speak privately with a mod.

This is a VERY serious issue and we have had enough bickering for far too long to allow it to continue.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

see more baiting, best to not feed the troll

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hard to pin down exactly where he went off the rails. pretty good at baiting.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Again you are acting like Antifa.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I can show you proof but then I'd have to look through this thread.

I can disprove the claim about the leftists but what is the point? They won't change their mnd. They still think I am against Ann's right to free speech. I have no idea why. Right-wing propaganda perhaps?

If you have a problem with my criticisms of the Left in the past (which I do not deny), let's talk about that, I don't mind. On my first post in this thread I outlined I am not Right or Left myself, so what you have just said has no relevance to what I asked before. IF you think I am lying that is fine, but then say I am and I'll know not to discuss anything further with you on this topic.

I don't contend that everyone on the right is making that argument for good reasons (even if they claim they are) but it does not discredit what they are saying about freedom of speech itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Very true he likes to bait the left as he admits here. He also addresses the point of somehow he incites violence.

edit on 4/29/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This isn't a left vs right issue. There are rumors that the Antifa are from the right but let's not dwell on this. Nobody in this thread is supporting this. For some reason some posters from the right are telling us that we support this and went as far to tell us that we support Antifa. The OP made this a bipartisan issue. And you have the right-wing media such as Fox News and Breitbart reinforcing that it's all our fault.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

lol, milo has good points when he isn't baiting, I was talking about alien dude

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

to think this is a false flag operation is a joke, the right isn't that big in terms of social activism. you must live in some kind of bubble don't you? are you like 13?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

See Dark Ghost?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This was one of the funnier interviews because Bill can get away with calling him a british fag. But at the end Bill admits the left needs to stop being triggered.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I still think you are some kind of arguement bait troll

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

So you see that both sides play a game? Whew.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join