It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course the Antifa would. We've agreed on that millions of pages ago. And we've agreed that nobody here is defending this (except that one person which probably is a troll anyway).

ANTIFA is just a symptom.

They aren't some god-damned boogy-man.

They do this in Berkeley, they do this in Portland, and people back down and defend their ####ing actions.

I've written threads on free speech and have gotten sh#t on by those of a certain ideology which is bullsh#t because free speech should never be an ideological issue but it has become one.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Ummm. You do know we have nothing to do with MoveOn, in fact, we don't support them because they are a hierarchal-vertical structure

let me explain this

WE. ARE. ANARCHIST

*edit*

How hard is it for people to understand? you people are so obsessed with Soro's, he doesn't fund anarchist or Antifa, I think I would know, besides we are not affiliated with Democrats or Liberals or the DNC or MoveOn or Indivisible or Soro's or Putin or Obama or Hillary

again,

WE. ARE. ANARCHIST
No, you are not anarchists, because you don't know the real meaning of anarchy.

True Anarchy is actually Christianity before it became a religion under the Jesuit catholics.

Antifa is the opposite of Anarchists. Antifa are Order followers without morals or common sense nor knowledge on what Anarchy/Natural Law is.

What I gave you here is the anti-pc meaning of Anarchy before it was butchered by mainstream.

Anarchy Opposes Religion. true Christianity is not about religion. It is about how to live life of freedom under the Golden Rule(Aka Love). Now ask yourself, how many people live by the Golden rule? And you have the answer as to why we are heading to war on a Global scale. As Biblical prophecy predicted thousands of years ago.

If you understand this, then you understand what cosmic law is. Also known as karma. You reap what you sow. Cause & Effect.
These are two opposing forces. One is defensive (force) the other is offensive (Violence)
So which category does antifa belong to? Who is being aggressive?

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 28 Apr 2017 21:44:35 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 28 Apr 2017 21:44:35 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Finally you get it. This isn't a left vs right issue. Nobody here is defending them. Just because some people don't think this isn't a free speech issue doesn't mean they support this.
It's like saying that people should have the right to speak at a church giving testimony of how much they love Satan and how he changed their lives. And people gasp when they throw them out of their church, saying it's a violation of First Amendment.

edit on 4/28/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Finally you get it. This isn't a left vs right issue. Nobody here is defending them. Just because some people don't think this isn't a free speech issue doesn't mean they support this.
It's like saying that people should have the right to speak at a church giving testimony of how much they love Satan and how he changed their lives. And people gasp when they throw them out of their church, saying it's a violation of First Amendment.

Berkeley is not a god-damned church.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Oh and those people rioting at Berkeley? They weren't students.

Just the Professors.... hehe. Ya they are anarchists I get it, but you do not riot near Berkeley unless it is Berkeley views too, what would be the point then?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

To make them look bad.
There are rumors that they are actually from the right but then they're just rumors. It's just like in 60's where there are paid rioters designed to divide us.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm having a hard time understanding your analogy.

The issue is quite simple, atleast for me. Either they are wrong or they are not, but what we are seeing is people "denouncing" the violence (probably to sound politically correct) and in the same breath make excuses for it (because their partisanship won't allow them to admit they are wrong). You can't be half wrong on this issue.

Remember, the only one fact we know is that nothing happened due to threats. What is there to defend if nothing got to happen?

It was as simple as coming out and saying, "I don't support this and Berkeley wrong wrong for this. This is an infringement on her free speech"

But instead we get people saying, "sure the violence is wrong BUT, BUT..." Then go searching somewhere within the Constitution to vindicate themselves.

Like I said on the first page. These people are cowards and anyone still finding excuses or defending them are no different.

link   

Hmmm you seem to miss the point.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The point is free speech. Do you have the right to speak at a church about anything you want? Including how bad Christians are and that you love Satan, etc? Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hmmm you seem to miss the point.

Obviously.

Speak slowly, since I'm such a stupid troll please.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

See my post above.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The point is free speech. Do you have the right to speak at a church about anything you want? Including how bad Christians are and that you love Satan, etc? Yes or no?

Is a church a public place or a private place?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Again missing the point.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Again missing the point.

I think you are just obfuscating.

Do you really even support free speech?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

No I understood your analogy perfectly, what I meant was I don't understand how they are relatable. It was a poor comparison.

Here's a more simple question for you.

Was her right to free speech infringed?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

See there you go, asking me that same question over and over again and I've already answered your question. Why is that?
Anyway is Berkeley a government entity? If so then you might have a point.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Was her right to free speech infringed?

Since she cancelled it and that conservative group wouldn't pay for it, no. So the point is moot.
edit on 4/28/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You say you support it, but then you back off at the last moment.

I don't really understand where you are on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thanks for proving my point, and with that,

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That's why I said I hope you are a troll.
It's pretty clear to most posters here that I support free speech. I support Ann's right to free speech.
Not sure why you can't see it. Maybe you have blinders on?

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join