It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations! Ann Coulter finally silenced on Berkeley Campus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: underwerks

Then explain to be why smaller government,free market, and individual rights is 'the same old bad ideas, and crappy'.

Those aren't bad things at all.

But that's only what the label on conservatism says it contains. What's inside is way different.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: angeldoll

Her fees are paid in advance by the groups who invite her to come speak. In this case, if no one wants to hear her, then it's the College Republicans of Berkeley and their benefactor who get bit.

Who cares? It kind of sucks when you have a party and nobody comes.

Since they never got to have the party, we'll never know if there were going to be a bunch of people or not.

I suppose you will now try to argue that the leftist mob was really being compassionate because it was keeping them from being embarrassed or something?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

According to you.

According to 'liberalism' at Berkeley a predominately leftist campus.

Is nothing but hatred, and bigotry, and intolerance, and violating the RIGHTS of those they HATE.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

According to you.

According to 'liberalism' at Berkeley a predominately leftist campus.

Is nothing but hatred, and bigotry, and intolerance, and violating the RIGHTS of those they HATE.

Once again, according to you.

I'm curious, what do you form your opinions from? Personal experience with "liberals" like the ones you're constantly railing against, or what your choice of media says?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It's probably because not that many people like Ann Coulter. I mean, people don't like her. She's a freak show. So why bother scheduling a speech if nobody is going to come?

Because this is the USA and its her choice not yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

leftist mob

goodbye.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I'm curious, what do you form your opinions from?

That does work both ways.

Ever met Coulter or Milo ?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Holding a conservative rally in Berkeley is like holding a KKK rally on the westside of Chicago. Of course it isn't going to go down without some drama. Milo, Coulter, everyone knows this, which is why they schedule so many events in Berkeley.

What better way to trick conservatives into thinking there's a war against them? Even though they won the White House and most of the other seats in government. Hmmmmm....

Comparing conservatives -- who outnumber you leftists by a large margin, with the KKK is truly disgusting.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

When you're threatened with violence it sure as hell is... how do you not see that???

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

leftist mob

goodbye.

Oh, they weren't radical leftists?

Please explain exactly who they were and why they were doing what they were doing then.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

When you're threatened with violence it sure as hell is... how do you not see that???

Willful ignorance.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Holding a conservative rally in Berkeley is like holding a KKK rally on the westside of Chicago. Of course it isn't going to go down without some drama. Milo, Coulter, everyone knows this, which is why they schedule so many events in Berkeley.

What better way to trick conservatives into thinking there's a war against them? Even though they won the White House and most of the other seats in government. Hmmmmm....

Comparing conservatives -- who outnumber you leftists by a large margin, with the KKK is truly disgusting.

Even more so when LEFTISTS created the KKK to begin with.

The terrorist arm of their party.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

leftist mob

goodbye.

Oh, they weren't radical leftists?

Please explain exactly who they were and why they were doing what they were doing then.

You live in your own little world. So you'll know, nothing you say makes sense to me either, so let's leave it. I really don't like talking to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm curious, what do you form your opinions from?

That does work both ways.

Ever met Coulter or Milo ?

I've tried to debate Milo at two different colleges here on the west coast, but he will only debate in public someone who he pre-approves.

So no, I haven't. But not for lack of trying. I wonder how different the responses from "liberals" would be at these places if people like Coulter and Milo actually had an event where everyone could debate with them.

Then again, I don't think the actual exchanging of ideas is what is important to them. At least not as important as causing more controversy they can further build their brand on.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Every once in a while the leftist scum let their true feelings slip out.

Meanwhile, they're the dirtbags doing everything they can to silence free speech.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Antifa is extreme far left and has nothing to do with us "leftists".

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They do not like being reminded of this.
At all.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Reminded of what? That it's a myth?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Antifa is extreme far left and has nothing to do with us "leftists".

So they are radical leftists embedded with the rest of the leftists who were protesting. Right?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Like how the Westboro Baptist Church and KKK are embedded with the rest of the "rightists"? Sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join