It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But so what if Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There was also quite a bit "revealed" by wikileaks that turned out to be a lot of nothing. Like Pizzagate. So forgive me for holding the wikileaks releases with a grain of salt. Too much conservative assuming and guessing involved with those leaks. I distrust most of the claims surrounding them.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Yeah that's right. Because I am queen of my house.
And it doesn't affect the nation when I say it.
Shakes head.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or if there is no added information and sources there are plenty of threads to keep the conversation going in.
well in all honesty this is a new approach to the subject but I think the ancient British history link is tenuous at best. You may be right. I see you're still posting so you can't find it too impossible to bear.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Fizzled out....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No president is nothing like a king.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Clinton's email hacked too.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
It is not illegal or unethical for one side of a political battle to collude with a foreign power in a political battle. Henry VII was placed on the throne of England by France who killed Richard III at the battle of Bosworth Field. Louis XVIII was placed on the throne of France by Britain and Prussia who killed Napoleon I at the battle of Waterloo.

That is because France beat England in battle and had no other option , right?? .

Do you think England's people , rich and poor wanted foreign powers decideing their nation's leaders....

Who would???

Doing that has been considered treason for all of world history..which is why it usually requires military power to install a puppet ..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh Ho so funny.
Yeah her and dozens of others but sure dude what ev...

This is almost as tired as the what difference does it make crap the xeuchen brought to the table....for like the millionth time....
Yawn.
Get a new act.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Get a new act.

Ok.

Tada!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There was also quite a bit "revealed" by wikileaks that turned out to be a lot of nothing. Like Pizzagate. So forgive me for holding the wikileaks releases with a grain of salt. Too much conservative assuming and guessing involved with those leaks. I distrust most of the claims surrounding them.

That's fair. But the collusion between the media and DNC is troubling to say the least.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The only collusion in the DNC and media, was imho the promis that the super delegates would go for hillary, prob because she stepped aside for obama.

Dirty?? Yes, I guess but that is exactly the reasons superdelegates exist...so why again is this new???

With the media, Donna Brazil found out a couple debate questions and slipped them to hillary..

By definition since Brazil had to "slip" then too her, rather than CNN sending a fax of the full question list. So obviously a individual incident, not proof of broad scale corruption..

Hillary isn't uniquely dirty compared to any other politician. It isn't a good system and she is uniquely dirty..

It is a broken system and she is par for the course.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But your point is mute because I'm not a Democrat and I don't support the Clinton's. And of course, here you are deflecting once again to the Clinton's when this is about Trump and the OP saying it's okay if he conspired with Russia to be our Prez.

You are so predictable and boring.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Well it's a party ain't it ?

Isn't everyone free to bring the wine ?

I believe you mean whine and yes he is.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The only collusion in the DNC and media, was imho the promis that the super delegates would go for hillary, prob because she stepped aside for obama.

Dirty?? Yes, I guess but that is exactly the reasons superdelegates exist...so why again is this new???

With the media, Donna Brazil found out a couple debate questions and slipped them to hillary..

By definition since Brazil had to "slip" then too her, rather than CNN sending a fax of the full question list. So obviously a individual incident, not proof of broad scale corruption..

Hillary isn't uniquely dirty compared to any other politician. It isn't a good system and she is uniquely dirty..

It is a broken system and she is par for the course.

Did you forget about them giving her the debate questions.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Then he would be a traitor, and traitors shouldnt be in office because they cannot be trusted, and should be arrested and charged. Using Kings and battles from more than 300 hundred years ago is irrelevant in this current age and time.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

LOL

Always bitching and whining.

There's no proof anywhere that puts Trump in collusion with anybody.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Before you attack Trump you should look at the #bags Obama and Hillary
a reply to: Swills

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yeah, only the MSM and DNC are allowed to do that!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Always bitching and whining.

There's no proof anywhere that puts Trump in collusion with anybody.

Nothing will get traced back to Trump i dont think he did anything. However people around him im not so confident. Seems like several in his campaign would do anything to win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join