It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream involving a Demon (or something)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is a dream I just woke up from about 45 minutes ago. I usually have pretty vivid dreams, but they rarely have anything negative in them. I only have the "unsettling" negative type of dreams maybe twice a year. It's not a very involved dream as I remember it, it's just the images of it that are stuck in my mind.

I remember hearing a thump and some sounds above me in the attic in the room I was standing in. Where I was, there was a little door that went up to the attic in front of me in the ceiling. In the dream for some reason I think to myself, "It must be dragging bodies up there again." And almost as soon as I thought that, the thing appeared standing right in front of me. It had on some type of black clothing with a hood and a weird type of face mask, that was multicolored, gray, black, white and green. And it let out some kind of "hissing" noise when I looked at it.

Then it disappeared back into the attic, where I heard it dragging something around again. As I'm standing there looking up into the hole of the ceiling it reappears again in front of me, even angrier, and let's out a louder hissing sound. I say, "Who are you?, and the thing goes crazy, hissing and screaming, and it does some kind of weird movement where it looked it's body was moving under its clothes, like the spiral of a hurricane (I know that's weird but that's how my dream-mind saw it).

The more I asked it who it was, the more enraged it got. I just remember standing in front of it with it making that weird hissing noise and then bam, I'm awake with the sun shining in my face.

It was scary no doubt, but while in the dream I didn't feel any fear towards it, just curiosity as to who or what it was. It was very weird. I've been trying to Google some dream interpretations but I can't find any that match up to what I saw in the dream.

Maybe it was just a crazy dream, or maybe it was something else?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Depends.

Is there someone in your life that you are curious about, but do not have fear towards? At this present time?

I once had an even way more horrific dream than that. The fire demon was walking away with a person whom had just given birth and it was a catacombs type settings with a faceless - screaming demon type thing waving its arms in a frantic on a high point in the room. I was for some reason with the babies mom and a priest? The baby looked at the fire demon as it was walking out of the room and said "you can't take my mom" or "You can't take her" (Memory on exact phrase is fuzzy)..what is clear is what the demon said back.

"No, you know there can only be 9, not 10" and walked slowly out of the room filled with water and a raised up platform where the mom had given birth.

I woke up after yelling to the priest "lets get out of here" with the demon thing shrieking still and waving its arms as it looked at us.

Ill never forget how scary this dream was.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I get dreams similar to this all the time. Have been for years.
Sometimes I end up talking or making noise in the dream, but I am also doing that in real life; I end up waking myself up lol. Sometimes I wake up in a state of panic. But since I'm used to it, I just try to go back to sleep easily.

They're cool because of how real they feel at the time and that you have them just before you wake up.
It was just what I call a "semi-lucid dream'. I wouldn't think too much about it. There's no sign/meaning or paranormal play at hand.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Actually there is. I went out with a girl I've known since high school this past weekend. We've always been friends and kind of into each other, but right now she lives in Chicago and I'm in Seattle, so I doubt anything will come of it.

I'd expect a dream having to do with her wouldn't involve a demon dragging bodies around in an attic. At least I hope.

edit on 26-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Does this friend have a dad, boyfriend, or questionable acquaintance you are familiar with? A shady figure of sorts?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Dbl Post, Sorry
edit on 26-4-2017 by SR1TX because: Double Post, srry.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you get vivid dreams, note your sleeping direction. If my head is north or close to north, I get much more vivid dreams. I sleep south all the time now. Strangely, so does my daughter and granddaughter, both who had their beds once headed north and had bad dreams here at our house. This just makes the dreams stronger, it does not adjust content of the dreams.

Did the thing moving all sort of stuff around by any chance look like a squirrel or chipmunk?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Does this friend have a dad, boyfriend, or questionable acquaintance you are familiar with? A shady figure of sorts?

No, I don't think so. I know her entire family, so yeah there's a shady person here and there like it would be in any family, but it's been years since I've had contact with any of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The being, whatever it was, did not respond to your questions, but instead got angry and seemed to be focused on the attic and doing something in it.

This means, imo, that you know someone, but not well enough to know their personality/response that you are not afraid of per se, but perhaps are curious about and your intellect is not lying to you when it's saying be careful.

This is of course, just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's strange. I wonder if it has to do with the earths magnetic influence on our brains?

I couldn't see the things face to see what it really looked like because of the mask it was wearing.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
The being, whatever it was, did not respond to your questions, but instead got angry and seemed to be focused on the attic and doing something in it.

This means, imo, that you know someone, but not well enough to know their personality/response that you are not afraid of per se, but perhaps are curious about and your intellect is not lying to you when it's saying be careful.

This is of course, just my opinion.

That's actually a good analysis, and definitely something to think about. Right on.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The most satisfying interpretations of dreams that I have is when I use the analytical tool of believing every character in the dream is the representation of a part of myself. Based on your description I would say that you have some baggage in your closet that you haven't worked through yet and it's about time you did so.

Just pop-psychology from an internet idiot, take it for what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

The most satisfying interpretations of dreams that I have is when I use the analytical tool of believing every character in the dream is the representation of a part of myself. Based on your description I would say that you have some baggage in your closet that you haven't worked through yet and it's about time you did so.

Just pop-psychology from an internet idiot, take it for what it's worth.

Thanks! Any and all input is welcome, from one internet idiot to another.

You may be correct as well. That's an interesting way to think about what we see in our dreams.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So all things are energy. It's hard for me to explain (nor do i actually fully comprehend it) but all things around you are just positive and negatively charged atoms of which is just energy.

Why is genuine happiness and excitement so wonderful to see? A Child opening up a present for the first time on Christmas, A student that just got accepted to the school of their dreams. A Married couple that thought they could not have kids, getting the great news that their work paid off and now they are expecting?. Ever wonder why some videos or moments in life, music even..brings you to tears? Its Energy and its powerful.

That is why I suggest always working to keep yourself positively charged, different moods are different states of being which means different frequencies you will be susceptible to when in that mood. Negative energy will eventually kill you from Heart Attack, Cancer, Stroke, Etc.

It could be you know someone at present that you thought you knew, but is clearly being someone else and you cannot see past that someone else to see who they really are. Whomever this person is, is likely a very troubled individual.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Good points on everything. What you said about energy makes perfect sense to me. Growing up, I could always feel other people, to the point of it interfering with functioning until I learned how to block it out. The energy of any given situation tells me more than what anyone actually says in that situation.

I'm going to remember what you said about staying positively charged, that's great advice, and makes perfect sense to me.

I can think of several people I know that fit into the description at the end of your post.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

A house is symbolic of you and your life. The attic then is your mind, including the subconscious and forgotten memories. A figure in black is an enemy. The mask is deception. The colors on the mask are symbolic of life, death, righteousness.

So ... My stab at it.

There is something hidden in your past and you are deceiving yourself into thinking that everything is all right. That's the "body" you hear the black figure dragging around, and that's why it gets angry when you question it. You are your own worst enemy in this case.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The figure you saw, does seems very similar as people see when they experience sleep paralyze. Many also see them wearing a hood, not me though.. just a black figure hovering above my head... getting very close to my face.

I have seen it a few times during sleep paralyze, never heard it talking though (some do they say). I just went in defense mode and attacked it so it backed off, or just used all my energy to wake up.

Sometimes it tried to shoke me, felt 2 hands on my throat or it was pushing very hard on certain body parts.. but enough to read about it on this forum with such experiences... haven't got any the last few years.

Not saying it's the same but the appearance seems pretty similar.

All I can say, concentrate on happiness, don't smoke or drink... do thinks which makes your mind positive as much as possible... which is not always easy.. but that thing may be lurking around to make you feel even worse so to say.. feeding on this energy / on your mind? But yea doesn't make much sense..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A house is symbolic of you and your life. The attic then is your mind, including the subconscious and forgotten memories. A figure in black is an enemy. The mask is deception. The colors on the mask are symbolic of life, death, righteousness.

So ... My stab at it.

There is something hidden in your past and you are deceiving yourself into thinking that everything is all right. That's the "body" you hear the black figure dragging around, and that's why it gets angry when you question it. You are your own worst enemy in this case.

You may be right too, that makes sense. I am my own worst enemy. As much as other people try to being me down or mess me up, they never can. I'm the only one that's ever been able to do that. And I seem to do it consistently right on schedule.

It'd take a couple days to list all the things in my past that might be represented by what's being dragged around in the attic.

top topics

join