It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is war good or bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

War is a sum of the following

Hatred, wicked, sinful, repugnant, unwelcome, offensive, vulgar, crude, depraved, nasty, devastating, destructive and many many more things of this ilk

Oh and also ultimatley totally friggin USELESS

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
War can only be good when you are in position to control it. If you agree with those in lead 100% from the start, through the long middle to the end. You can only agree with defensive war like this and even then you won't like all methods.
Today I was exercizing righteous anger as a driver. It becomes ugly really fast if you don't master the solar chakra fire from the higher centers. Especialy the third eye - the mind should always be in charge. You only realize this need when you use the unity of our heart for a while too. Not to mention that the mind has the most High above it.
I think the guy hasn't learned much from my insults:-) well, next time I'll be better Kwai Chang Caine. Ready to fight
but not like a monkey.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

1.) For the gaint question mark, I used to think war was bad. But without war we wouldn't evolve to be where we are at right now. The main reason for war being bad, would be the loss of innocent lives. Yet, regarding lives lost, don't you sometimes wish death people or are you a pure like a rainbow?

2.) How can I define war when you want an explanation for going to war? In what part of my post have I mentioned, "let's go to war?"

"Is war good or bad" is a neutral question with a simple answer and a small explanation. You expect me to to define something that has two definitions as a noun and verb. One, where war is already happening, the other where war is about to happen.

Yes, I used to believe it was bad because blah blah blah. Blah is the reason I used to believe war was bad.

My point of view was from observation. No I have not experienced war first hand. Even if I were in one, how "valid" would my opinion have to be?
If I was a soldier, I chose to sacrifice myself for good or bad cause. If I was a civilian, I was chosen to be in either one.
The effects on the human psyche can be over come with the same human psyche. Mental power vs mental power.

3.) This question wasn't vague. It wasn't made for a specific war that occurred in past relations. It was in general. Any war weather it's personal or involves humanity as whole, has its purpose. From it, could be benefits to damages. Sometimes both.

4.) I don't recall "justifying" war. Innocent lives will be killed regardless of war being present or not. You don't need a mass scale of killings to call it war. It can be called "accidents" or insurance purposes.
Or to reduce growth in population to balance with nature. In this case, I'm sure a few innocent lives, including me, wouldn't mind dying. Less pain in the after life, less misery too.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

The day that happens, I'm going to roam around looking for food and meditate. I'm sure I'll be laughed at or shot at. Either way, why panic when your expiration date comes before you expire? 🤗

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I wouldn't feel a thing at all. It was necessary to kill him/her because he/she already served his/her purpose. To give me 5 mins of pure happiness and bliss.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

As useless as using the internet to enhance communication complexes, just by it being released from the military to personal civilian use?

then it truly is an Ill will.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Speaking of chakras, do you clean them sometimes?
A method I do is to imagine a white sphere or circle, spinning counterclockwise. Doing this every night before bed and in mornings, before waking up completely, rids negative energy.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Because I keep expecting it. The war drums are beating all around us.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

But without war we wouldn't evolve to be where we are at right now.

Yes.

We could actually be better off or maybe be worse off.

However, that doesn't make war good.

Like I said, I agree we are where we are because of war, but no one can say its for the better or the worse.

Yet, regarding lives lost, don't you sometimes wish death people or are you a pure like a rainbow?

Do I wish death upon people sometimes or am I pure like a rainbow?

Are you serious?

No, I don't wish death upon anyone, what for?

death is inevitable, why wish it upon someone?

Do you?

Even if I were in one, how "valid" would my opinion have to be?

It would give your opinion much more validity, you would be speaking from experience and I would happily place money on the fact that your opinion would be different than it is now.

3.) This question wasn't vague. It wasn't made for a specific war that occurred in past relations. It was in general. Any war weather it's personal or involves humanity as whole, has its purpose. From it, could be benefits to damages. Sometimes both.

well what you have just said just shows how its vague.

if it has a purpose that purpose is what I want to know before I can answer the question of whether its good or bad.

I don't recall "justifying" war.

who said you were?

You don't need a mass scale of killings to call it war.

you don't need any killing to call it war.

It can be called "accidents" or insurance purposes. Or to reduce growth in population to balance with nature.

This is why I asked for a definition, as in the type of war you are asking your question about seems to be a war where countries/armies do battle and lives are lost.

This is why I am asking for more detail and saying its to vague to simply ask is war good or bad.

You say its good because we have better tech. How do you know that without war we might be traveling to other stars by now?

Like I said, you need to experience war and need to experience its aftermath as well, then I really cant understand how anyone can say its good, it might be good because their side won, but there is no overall good for war, none.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

War as in gunshots and killing people.

Is the question specific enough buddy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join