It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview with Mob James about Tupac-- Orlando Anderson Killed Pac.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It has been 20 years since Tupac's death, which is a long time for a secret to be kept. While his death has never officially been solved, perhaps now we can put the mystery to rest. Seems like the gang bangers knew all along but they weren't telling.

*Keffe D has recently come out with his side of the story (he was in the car with the alleged killer)..
*Mob James of Mob Piru (gangsters who ran Shug's security) came out yesterday to collaborate..
*Looks like we have a likely killer and his name was Orlando (Baby Lane) Anderson. He is the guy Tupac attacked in the MGM Grand video shortly before his death. He was killed in another gang related shooting in 1998.
Is it really that simple?

I want to share the Mob James interview here as it is very interesting (and funny what he says about bit@h-a$$ Shug). He says Tupac copped a new wannabe gangsta attitude after signing to Death Row which led him to step in the middle of an ongoing gang fight by attacking Baby Lane at the MGM. Lane retaliated to the extreme.

Tupac's early work was lyrical, deep. He was a deep and talented dude. I'm sure he would have grown up and pulled himself away from the pack of wolves Shug led. RIP Tupac.

Now this is crazy! (Thanks to my husband for showing me this) Tupac's killer (Baby Lane) is in this music vid with Redman 1993.. check him out around the 1:30 mark, in the middle, shooting dice. He mobbed with a lot of people who knew Pac. I can't believe all of those people kept their mouths shut for so long.

Edited to add this article implicating P Diddy as well. He is such a little %&&* I can believe he'd do somthing like this.
Basically says he had a contract with Keffe D (Lane's uncle) out on Shug's life. Bad time for Tupac to be in Vegas with Shug. Read here:
www.thesun.co.uk...

From the studying I've done (and from speaking with my husband who has really put in work) I've concluded that Pac got caught up in the middle of a centrifuge of events--both random and preordained-- which ended up tearing his young life away.

edit on 26-4-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hey zosimov! Another great thread topic, thank you.

I just saw the trailer for "All Eyez on Me"...a movie about the life of Tupac. I'm really excited to see it but I wonder if the real truth about his death will ever be told.

Not questioning your sources or information, I'm just getting to the point where I don't believe any of the 'official stories' and still believe that the truth will remain a mystery (like a lot of other high profile deaths).
Anyways, here is the trailer if you haven't seen it yet.

jacy

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi dear Jacy!!!

I agree that we truly may never know. I don't want to believe my sources, lol..
I would be happier thinking it was some grand governmental conspiracy to shut him up when he was getting too influential
rather than bad luck, wrong place at wrong time, stupid decision.

In any case, I can't wait to see the movie!

Thanks for the trailer and the comment

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I would be happier thinking it was some grand governmental conspiracy to shut him up

According to Farrakhan, the private prison industry is in cahoots with the music industry. So, if true, your theory wouldn't make sense unless he was rapping about getting a job and staying out of trouble.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

There is plenty of fodder for another thread there
Pac had lots of potential.. the star power, and the power to cross over into Whitesville
He was making steps towards more political music with his Killuminati stuff..
When a deep, powerful person like Pac wakes up (which he may or may not have) then watch out!

Check out this vid for some of his early stuff.

So who knows?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Young 2Pac as activist here:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Exerpts from Keffe D's "confession":
www.laweekly.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Good afternoon zosi.

Sorry but Tupac is chilling on some remote island with Michael Jackson, Prince and John Lennon. Could you imagine the music they're making?

This was a good interview, but this is one of the most prolific and unsolved cases of all time, I don't know what to believe anymore. I remember when he first "died" I swore up and down he was still alive somewhere, then after couple years I thought illuminati killed him, and now after all these years, I have no clue.

I think the remote island is the best conspiracy

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Love it buddy.

Alright, we'll go with yours. After all, in a quantum universe, there is undoubtedly a Tupac chillin somewhere as we speak.

Thanks for the best alternative and have a great day!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Very good thread, thank you for posting.

Pac was always a babe in arms to these guys. They used him. It's such a shame, imagine if Pac and Big were alive today. They both had voices of reason and I think that America would be a very different place right now if they were both still alive...

I know it sounds crazy but those two men probably had more influence on the people of America (and most of the world) than any politicians to this day. I suspect that's why they were both Murdered.

Michael Jackson also comes to mind on this topic.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I know it sounds crazy but those two men probably had more influence on the people of America (and most of the world) than any politicians to this day. I suspect that's why they were both Murdered.

Michael Jackson also comes to mind on this topic.

Well put, and I agree wholeheartedly that their message was (is) reaching millions world-wide.

It's true that there are several interesting possible motives for Pac's (possible-- see above about the island in the sun, hey we can hope right?) murder, and definitely one would be to keep him quiet.

The case is still so fascinating.

Thanks for your comment!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well some rappers believe Pac is in Cuba.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I read something a few weeks ago that made absolute perfect sense that I had never heard of before. I can't remember where or who was telling this story. But when Suge did had to do time his wife and head of security ran the company. At some point Suge decided his marriage was over and wanted to get a divorce. Well, his wife and the head of security knew that if Suge was dead she would get all of Death Row...so those two were in on the plan to get Suge killed.

The night Tupac got killed was just collateral damage according to what I read. Suge was the main target.

However, this is why I can't quite make sense of that happening. I get you want Suge dead but knowing that Pac was the biggest asset to Death Row, he should be untouchable of the above story was indeed accurate.

Also, it had been said for years that Anderson was the killer so that is likely the most logical.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yes, I know that story you are talking about.. There was an article in Daily Mail of all places (among other places I'm sure). Reggie Willis Jr was the dude's name.

..And the plot thickens.

Anderson's name has been thrown around for years, now in 2011 (or so) we have his uncle (Keffe D) breaking his silence and confessing, the fight right before the murder, the ongoing southside crip/mob piru fued, all point to Anderson being the culprit.

Sometimes the most simple explanation is the most likely. Although even with all of those puzzle pieces there are still gaps which would make everything seem too coincidental. Namely, how exactly did Anderson and crew find Pac that night? According to Keffe D, it was completely by chance. (Both in the MGM and later in the car off the strip)

Luck or bad luck as you will. Strange. And all of the other weird coincidences (including Puffy's role).

I agree that there are very intruguing alternate theories floating around.
Thanks for the comment!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I missed that post earlier. Tupac was Dangerous. Again, a lot like Michael Jackson.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And to deepen the mystery even more, (much like JFK) the killer was himself killed shortly after- the dead don't speak.

Also crazy that everyone would keep quiet all those years.

Things that make you go hmmm..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I clocked that pattern too.

edit on 26-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Tupac Shakur was a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure he was not a gangsta. Watching that video I posted it appears that Mob James was still proud (or, in the very least, unrepentant) of spilling blood, drive-by, etc and wore it as a badge of honor but I don't see it that way at all.
How easy to pull a trigger and take a life that someone created/raised/put love and effort and time into cultivating- all gone in a flash.

Pac was young when he hooked up with Shug- Shug bailed him out of jail when no one else did and so Pac went from the belly of one beast right into the clutches of another.

I don't blame Pac for posturing, either. I can see how that could easily happen. Right out of jail, in your early 20s, girls, drugs, jewlery thrown at you;
surrounded by gang bangers so that your compass is turned around. The wrong kind of confidence, basically.

RIP Pac. You can see easily from some of the interviews that Pac was doing that he was too smart and too decent to stay with Death Row and all that was going down with it for too long (my opinion).

edit on 27-4-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

join