It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen something similar aboard alien crafts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As a fun note we just subscribed to Hulu a few months back and the last week we started watching Ancient Aliens. I worked an event in San Mateo this weekend, and low and behold, all the Ancient Aliens guys were there. Funny little coincidence since I haven't talked aliens in years, and now we have a womb and the cast in one week.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's how the aliens power their shipboard entertainment system, Matrix style.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JackHill

Ha ha,ha ha Ha Ha ha Ha yeah

Nice counter argument. Still waiting for your alternative explanation of hundreds abducees claiming the same containers. Anytime...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No have yet to see these test tube, bag babies in outer space.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ha ha ha. Oh I'm sorry. You're being serious aren't you?
There are no abductees. Zero. Those people are delusional. Sick in the head. Hallucinating.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ha ha ha. Oh I'm sorry. You're being serious aren't you?
There are no abductees. Zero. Those people are delusional. Sick in the head. Hallucinating.

I suppose that people that come back with fully formed scars, wrong clothes, sharing the same missing time with others and remembering the same things, kids makings drawings about the "visitors" coming in the night matching parents memories, people physically disappearing when the abduction actually takes place (relatives/friends looking for them all over, etc), people that never met eachother and still having the same kind of memories/experiences, and on and on, is just "delusional".

Yeah, well... bad news for you: they're not. Primarly, because it simply doesn't match the evidence, and secondly, many of those people were subjected to a battery of psichological/neurological tests, and nothing wrong came up. Just people truly worried and obviously traumatized about something happening to them.

Still waiting for proper counter arguments, "delusional" people simply cannot explain these experiences. You know it, obviously, but you feel the need to troll about it. Now, after confronted, you're going to get full egotard, you will simply reinforce your non-explanatory position about the subject with the sole purpose of avoid looking "defeated", behavior that's sadly stupid and won't help to mantain a proper discussion on the matter.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Enough already.
Scars ? I have scars.
The rest...that is the very definition of delusional, hallucinating. No one has been abducted by aliens because no off world civilizations are visiting us. If they even exist at all.
It's all proven with the words "You're nuts" simple as that.
These experiences are not happening.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Enough already.
Scars ? I have scars.
The rest...that is the very definition of delusional, hallucinating. No one has been abducted by aliens because no off world civilizations are visiting us. If they even exist at all.
It's all proven with the words "You're nuts" simple as that.
These experiences are not happening.

"Billy...now this is what ignorance looks like."

It's ok to have an open mind. As unlikely as it may be do you have the proof for your claim? I feel we may have enough proof to support the other claim.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

You must have been in front of the mirror with little Billy there.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Dunno, I'll require a little more evidence than just your say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join