It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Totalitarian tiptoe by David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How come the head of DARPA Is now working for Google.? How come Ebola broke out in the two countries where their were bio war Labs? and the US government has a patent on it? How come the head of ISIS is a CIA guy? how come the third world War hasn't broke out in Syria where it was planned to break out. Could it be Lil Kim has thrown a spanner in the works???

edit on Wed Apr 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank God he talks about PNAC.

Have you read it. I don't see how anyone can talk about American foreign policy without having read the PNAC document, you can get it free online. It's horrendous!! I read it when it was first written and laughed out loud at it's brazen ridiculousness. I thought to myself "there's NO WAY America will let that happen", then 9/11 hit, so I read it again and # my pants!

The PNAC document has everything in it, everything. It covers all the bases. It's how I know that Somalia, and Iran are next. Somalia is a kind of, already happening thing though.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Obviously this document meant a lot to the Neo Cons were in # street !www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Everyone is itching for war, eh.

It breaks my heart a lot reading ATS and other sites advocating for wars. Why can't people just change man, bums me out.....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Still bums me out that so many see David as some kind of a figure of fun.

Eventually he will get the recognition he deserves.

Like Icke.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

He's always talking about PNAC. He has been for years and little by little, people are starting to realise that he's been right all along.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Here's a good one that proves were being fed b s, it could not have been a jet, that hit the Pentagon, so where are the people that were supposed to be in the jet? They have such distain for the average person they think that we are to thick to work things out. So they make mistakes that are easily picked up.
Add in the one where the BBC reporter makes a mistake in her timing of the tower collapse its a wonder so many swallowed it.
edit on 26-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There is a difference between taking upon oneself being the policeman of the world and striving to be the totalitarian master of the world. Let me put it this way: If not us who? China?

The UK and Europe should have learned long ago that there are and always will be those countries that will want to absolutely take you over and have their way with you to the extreme. Yet they peddle along the country paths until the light summer rains turn to metallic substances. And the cry on every lip is "Help us!"

The American way of democracy may be far from perfect, but it sure as Hell has saved the world some terrible consequences at least twice if not more. Your freedom to complain even now come from our ideals and treasury, and your position in the situation comes from your own lack of will and ability to keep yourself safe. Don't blame the cop when you look out onto a grimy, ruthless neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You don't have to believe in Reptilians to see that much of what David Icke says is horrendously true and nor should your possible non-belief in Reptilians keep you from acknowledging those truths.. You can mix truth with 99 % lies but the 1 % truth stays true...
edit on 26-4-2017 by stanopmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Great video! Everyone criticizes Icke because of the reptillian aliens. But if you take the reptillian alien phrase as a metaphor for a certain mindset of people in power what he says is very succinct. I think he has a lot of good observations. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. And much of what he says I've found to be supported by many other sources.

Truth on the Internet is very hard to get to. But, even so, there are conclusions you can draw from the data points.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

People who believe 9/11 is a false flag attack do not have to work very hard at supporting their point of view.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

There is a difference between taking upon oneself being the policeman of the world and striving to be the totalitarian master of the world. Let me put it this way: If not us who? China?

The UK and Europe should have learned long ago that there are and always will be those countries that will want to absolutely take you over and have their way with you to the extreme. Yet they peddle along the country paths until the light summer rains turn to metallic substances. And the cry on every lip is "Help us!"

The American way of democracy may be far from perfect, but it sure as Hell has saved the world some terrible consequences at least twice if not more. Your freedom to complain even now come from our ideals and treasury, and your position in the situation comes from your own lack of will and ability to keep yourself safe. Don't blame the cop when you look out onto a grimy, ruthless neighborhood.

They beat the Shiite out of everyone driving them into abject poverty and then they say, "are you not glad we provided you police?"

You have no idea what organized crime is until you get a parking ticket in the city. Local governments are out of control with corruption. And the FBI is too busy chasing terrorist leads. The people are so distracted by local issues nobody has time to focus on 28,000 bombs being dropped on Syria because the Syrians were responsible for 9/11 ??????

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The more terror they create, the more legitimate the government.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Iran is most definitely not next or ever will be they gave various pictures to the americans of all their missiles, quite simply america would be completely wiped off the map if they started on Iran.
Iran seems to be a good country who are totally opposed to the evil that controls this planet,

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Still bums me out that so many see David as some kind of a figure of fun.

Eventually he will get the recognition he deserves.

Like Icke.

Icke works for the scum, If you understand the way the illuminati work they are obligated to tell people whats going on therefore getting icke to say he is the son of god will immediately alienate 99% of the population and none of them will ever believe a word he says.
then he can talk the complete truth with only a small number knowing that he is talking the truth, although i have tested Icke as well as fulford and wilcock and none of them ran the story that i gave them and everything was verifiable, they are all working for the scum.
edit on 26-4-2017 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A really good video. He may have some of the details a little off. And I'm sure people will invalidate the whole thing based on one or two nit-picks. But overall, it seems pretty representative of our reality.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

You make a very good point. Some of the outlandish stuff Icke states doesn't seem based in rationality. So maybe you are right. The Illuminati are purposely controlling the twisty bits of the information through him.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I won't deny that possibility.

I find his stuff interesting and,in the current climate, still worth listening to. Pretty much everyone else out there is lying to us so...

Not much we can do about it but do the best we can.

Heyho.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I have conceded that point although, to be fair, that does sound a little bit off.

As in... "I demanded he run my story but he didn't so must work for the enemy".

I've not been in a position to " test" anyone so can't say for sure .

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

According to the Project for the New American century, you're wrong.

These people don't care about alliances, they're a tool to be used later on. Friends can be changed with a little 'internal incident' in a matter of days.

top topics

join