It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Married couple divorce to prevent their girlfriend getting jealous

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

If you think good parenting is showing your children that engaging in three way sex is perfectly fine.. I won't argue incessantly about it.

I believe I literally typed the following when talking about what parenting is about:

As long as the kids have a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, feel loved, aren't being physically or mentally abused, and are taught how to navigate society as future citizens, I don't see the problem. It's that what parenting is supposed to be about?

Why do you ignore all of that in order to keep focusing on the consensual sex part? I also typed all of this:

Remember, this isn't a story about rape, molestation, child abuse, domestic violence, forced abortions, etc. This isn't even a story about betrayals or deceit, either. This is the story of 2 women and a man who like to have consensual sex with each other.

Yet once again, you ignored all of the harmful things I listed in order to focus on the consensual sex part. On my list of things that can harm kids or things that will provide a harmful environment for kids, there are simply waaaaay more harmful things than them seeing a consensual relationship between 3 adults. I've already listed & quoted quite a few of them, but there are even more like kids seeing drug abuse, kids seeing a family member commit suicide, etc. But no, 3 people having a loving and consensual relationship is the line we should draw in the dirt?

I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

If you think good parenting is showing your children that engaging in three way sex is perfectly fine.. I won't argue incessantly about it.

I believe I literally typed the following when talking about what parenting is about:

As long as the kids have a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, feel loved, aren't being physically or mentally abused, and are taught how to navigate society as future citizens, I don't see the problem. It's that what parenting is supposed to be about?

Why do you ignore all of that in order to keep focusing on the consensual sex part? I also typed all of this:

Remember, this isn't a story about rape, molestation, child abuse, domestic violence, forced abortions, etc. This isn't even a story about betrayals or deceit, either. This is the story of 2 women and a man who like to have consensual sex with each other.

Yet once again, you ignored all of the harmful things I listed in order to focus on the consensual sex part. On my list of things that can harm kids or things that will provide a harmful environment for kids, there are simply waaaaay more harmful things than them seeing a consensual relationship between 3 adults. I've already listed & quoted quite a few of them, but there are even more like kids seeing drug abuse, kids seeing a family member commit suicide, etc. But no, 3 people having a loving and consensual relationship is the line we should draw in the dirt?

I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

I did not say that your other points were irrelevant in parenting and of course they do matter seriously.. but giving the message that sex can be an open relationship with any consenting adult within marriage is a dangerous one.

I wish we could flash forward 10 years and see how happy these people end up being and how well " adjusted" their children are.

Society today is already perverted to the hilt .. I'm sure their ideoligies will fit right in with the norm..

Forgive me for being old school on the sancity of marriage but I can't help it. God made me this way over time. I'm on my out of this earthly life .. and I can tell you I won't miss the garbage wrapped up in lust, ego, greed, maliciousness.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Oh well if we're going back in time to when people spoke to burning bushes and nailed people to crosses and stuff, why not take the Mayans for good measure. We can sacrifice people as long as they're consenting. All is good, and we can look at some brainwashing manual in order to justify everything.

Uhh, you ever hear of "assisted suicides"?

Either way, it's weird how your mind instantly jumped from consensual relationships between more than 2 partners to murder. The 2 are not related at all lol. Not to mention, people here are trying to use religious views to justify their false outrage, yet their own religious books have numerous examples of polygamy.

You are mistaking my concern for outrage😕

God never endorsed polygamy in the bible.. read what ended up happening to Solomon.. and read how sad the story of Abraham and his concubine and their child is. It did not end well 😕

Lot's daughters

Lot's daughters realise that they are not going to find men to have sex with them, so that they may have children and continue the family line. They get their father drunk, and over two consecutive nights have sex with him without his knowledge. They both get pregnant. The older daughter gives birth to Moab, while the younger daughter gives birth to Ammon.

I think that is a BIT more sexually perverse than a guy and two women having a family.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A curious question for ATSer's .

If your parents had decided to divorce because the girlfriend they shared wanted them to because of " insecurities" ... how would that have made you feel.

Personally just the thought of my parents sharing a girlfriend makes me very sad.. if she would have convinced them to divorce.. it would have broken my heart💔

I'd be more satisfied with my parents being happy rather than some archaic construct called marriage being honored.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with your personal beliefs on how relationships should be. You're perfectly free to maintain that kind of relationship. I only have a problem when we start trying to push those beliefs onto other consenting adults.

For example, I'm not personally pro-gay marriage. Therefore, I won't marry someone of the same gender lol. However, I also think that all adults should be able to date and/or marry whatever adults they want, as long as all involved parties are consenting. And as long as they're not abusing each other, I'll wish them happy & prosperous relationships. That belief stands regardless of the ethnicities, genders, ideologies, and number of consenting adults involved.

It's simply none of my business what they do in their bedrooms, which is why I mentioned it being "nosy" earlier. And as long as the consenting adults are being good parents to any children in their household(s), I'll consider their situation a success.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Oh well if we're going back in time to when people spoke to burning bushes and nailed people to crosses and stuff, why not take the Mayans for good measure. We can sacrifice people as long as they're consenting. All is good, and we can look at some brainwashing manual in order to justify everything.

Uhh, you ever hear of "assisted suicides"?

Either way, it's weird how your mind instantly jumped from consensual relationships between more than 2 partners to murder. The 2 are not related at all lol. Not to mention, people here are trying to use religious views to justify their false outrage, yet their own religious books have numerous examples of polygamy.

You are mistaking my concern for outrage😕

God never endorsed polygamy in the bible.. read what ended up happening to Solomon.. and read how sad the story of Abraham and his concubine and their child is. It did not end well 😕

Lot's daughters

Lot's daughters realise that they are not going to find men to have sex with them, so that they may have children and continue the family line. They get their father drunk, and over two consecutive nights have sex with him without his knowledge. They both get pregnant. The older daughter gives birth to Moab, while the younger daughter gives birth to Ammon.

I think that is a BIT more sexually perverse than a guy and two women having a family.

There are many examples of sin in the bible.. and Lot's daughters is one of them. God does not endorse all actions mentioned in the bible. Many stories are used as teaching tools against transgression , not to promote them as the will of God.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

This will all be paraphrased.

But an angel went to Sara and said her first born son would father a great nation. Sara who was past being able to conceive (so she thought) didn't believe the angel and convinced Abraham to sleep with the Arab house maid.

The house maid had Ishmael and out of jealousy was cast out by Sara. Many believe Ishmael fathered Islam.

The point being multiple wives/partners has been part of humanity, and I'm with you, not my place to judge.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Muslims and many black tribes in Africa,like the Zulu of my country,has many wives,and children from each.Like harems. Even vegetables have many wives,like the cabbage that is our illustrious prez Jacob Zuma,eg.I must have missed the recent wave of outrage about that

Live and let live,good grief. At least the kids in this family is likely never going to bed hungry,beaten,burned,raped,molested,homeless on the streets,at the tender mercies of the largely "normal"
western civilisation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join