It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Married couple divorce to prevent their girlfriend getting jealous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I thought it best to post this here as it'll most likely become a mud-slinging match. The title is real, so is the story:

I suppose this is normal, now. So both parents are having an affair with the same woman, and have 3 kids.

The kids are in on the deal, not like they can hide it. This stuff is filtering down to kids now, who are growing up thinking stuff like this is perfectly normal. So the kids now have 2 mothers, a biological one and an adopted one. So both mothers get to be bisexual and the father gets two girlfriends, it's a win-win situation for everyone!

Yaaay!

MOD NOTE

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

edit on Tue Apr 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
lucky guy well back to moms basement

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

What do you mean normal now?

If you believe in the Bible ever hear of a cat that goes by Abraham?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Who cares.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i wonder what mormons think about this

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As in not perverted or corrupted, perhaps. Do you think it's a healthy environment for children?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

(sticks head out of basement, sprints back in, locks the door).

whew... scary out there

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

As in not perverted or corrupted, perhaps. Do you think it's a healthy environment for children?

Children of divorced parents that get remarried deal with the same stress so I don't see why this is an issue especially an issue that has no effect on your life.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They say it takes a village....the kids have an extra person caring for them.
Might not be totally normal, but kids are very adaptable.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Not my place to decide. But if I had to chime in it couldn't be worse than sheltering them before college.

Any situation can propagate a positive or negative result.

With humans alot of times the fertilizer doesn't effect the seed.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No they don't...not all cases of divorce involve a girlfriend of both parties moving in, and the divorced parents still being a couple with a third person.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh well. Divorce happens.

Did anybody else notice the girlfriend's last name, though? That made me chuckle a little.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What's important for the kids is stability. Their grown-ups have to be reliable and there for them if they need hugs and talks and patches.
In this family constellation talking about feelings is probably a lot more dominant and healthy in the every day life than it's in a white fence father alcoholic mother pain drug adict kind of "ideal" situation.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This isn't as weird as you think. My ex-spouse and I were in a similar situation (In fact, they are still together, hah!). Once you start living a polyamorous life, you end up meeting a lot of families like this. I'm almost monogamous now but most of my friends are now like this. After a while, monogamy and nuclear families just look and feel so limited and dysfunctional.

It's only weird if you bought our society being, hook-line-sinker, the way we never were. We were never a nuclear family society that functioned in a non-oppressive way. I bet you money that family is more functional and happy than the average American "family values" home.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As long as all adult parties in the relationship are there willingly then so what? Kids are taken well care of, parents are happy. There are many polyamorous (yes mixing the dead languages) relationships out there (m-f-f, f-m-m, f-f-m-m etc). Where's the issue other than old religious thinking garbage? Not my bedroom not my business.

Mormons game the welfare system with their one sided multimarriage.

link   
a reply to: Abysha

How do you mean, limited?

link   

You don't? Why not?

link   
If she was getting jealous before with the marriage, she is still going to be getting jealous after. Just dissolving that legal tie isn't going to change the dynamic that was causing the discontent. It's still going to be there ... causing its dysfunction.

link   

a reply to: thesaneone

No they don't...not all cases of divorce involve a girlfriend of both parties moving in, and the divorced parents still being a couple with a third person.

Looking at that vid, man those kids looked abused, you can tell how bad they have by the smile on their faces.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good thinking buddy.

I mean, what are the odds they'd BOTH have a headache at the same time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join