It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming

LOL

well, Old Al needs too enforce the other planets in the Solar System Too then

Seeing it Effects them too! from the Glacitc Cold and Hot Spots ( Charged ) of Intersteller Clouds
in the Glactic year Cycle ,

Science is seeing its Effect, on Mars , Especaily those Aliens living there , Outpost

Martians needs to Cough up Some Money!

So Al , Hows the Collection Plate Going ?

Team Ameriuca # YA ! World Police!

Now Team Sol now ?

Incredible ,

I guess Wee need to Find Some Gold too Spread around the
Atmosphere of Earth like the Annunaki had done with Nibiru!

LOL!

this is #ing shameful!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

$600 billion per annum? is he trying to save the world or build a death star? I find that mindboggling and I bet much of that money would go to "administrative fees."

Mr Gore your and cronies, your jedi mind tricks won't work on me, and if you had to give me ten million bucks for every Star Wars quip i make in this post you already owe me 20 million credits all in advance-now you owe me 30 million.

$600 Billion? I could by my own ship for that! (40 million and still climbing) I agree that saving the climate is a priority and that will cost money, but 600 Billion? Bantha poodoo (50 million.) Ask every developed county for 50 million dollars a year, that should cover the R&D. Ask for 300 million a year and that should also cover resources, manufacturing and labor to invest in geothermic power, tidal power, hydro power etc. $600 billion? that would make a wookie faint.

I expect my 60 million dollar check in the mail tomorrow, my Star Wars gags was to show how ludicrous that asking price is, and it shows how eager Gore is to line his pockets. I find that amount hard to believe and even the saarlac pit would find that hard to swallow.

Better make that cheque 70 million.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Saturday, April 29, 2017

There are thousands of Climate Change protestors fouling up the air, water, and streets in Washington D.C. today. How much money do you think each of them will personally donate to Al Gore's initiative? He can't get to that $15,000,000,000.00 goal without supporters chipping in!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Let me guess, the guys pushing for this green energy are heavily invested in the corporations that will profit from this spending. I am not blind.

Buying new green technology products is not pro-ecology, it means that we will be destroying more of our environment producing these new technologies.

How is installing wind, solar and other "green energy" technology destroying our environment more as current technology?

No one is pulling a fast one past you. Al Gore is just out to make a lot of money for himself. He's not fooling a smart guy like you.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Area201 because: no #s given

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Area201

originally posted by: rickymouse
Let me guess, the guys pushing for this green energy are heavily invested in the corporations that will profit from this spending. I am not blind.

Buying new green technology products is not pro-ecology, it means that we will be destroying more of our environment producing these new technologies.

How is installing wind, solar and other "green energy" technology destroying our environment more as current technology?

No one is pulling a fast one past you. Al Gore is just out to make a lot of money for himself. He's not fooling a smart guy like you.

Windmills are actually not that bad. It is the solar panel construction that damages the environment. People who promote green in this country seem to push replacing existing stuff with new green stuff. I watched a couple of "green builders on TV. They talked people into doing a complete redo on their house, siding, windows, energy saving roof, solar panels, all new light fixtures at different locations. I am a builder, that was a nice house to start with, it needed nothing. When they finished it was not as nice as when they started and the old vinyl went to the dump, if it had stayed on for another fifteen years it would have been more ecofriendly. They replaced the old roofing with a new type with ventilation panels underneath, more roof vents would have been better. All they did was gave the person green bragging rights and the materials they used actually increased ecological destruction, the old slate shingles would have lasted for twenty five years.

You have to weigh things to see if you are being eco friendly. The new refrigerators are not eco friendly, they have the automatic defrost element in them and it heats so it does not frost, that heating is not included in the information of annual cost and efficiency on the label. And a new fridge is made so it lasts between seven and ten years, ask a repairman or the one selling you the fridge, they are all like that. So how can it save you money if it is junk in seven years instead of twenty years like they used to last. Then more raw materials are used to build a new one, they are half plastic, where does plastic come from? Usually oil.

Climate change is real but the whole climate change promotion is just a promotional scam to get us to buy more energy efficient which doesn't last nearly as long as they should. I had an old fridge years ago, I think it was an International fridge. It cost about a buck a month to run, it was quiet and hardly never rad. It was twenty five years old when my stepfather unplugged it in the garage, his electric bill did not go down at all. The little freezer had frozen solid, but the fridge kept the beer and soda nice and cold. How can you get cheaper than that.

Like I said, these agencies are not doing anything eco-friendly with the money, they hire scientists to verify that global warming is real. We already know we are messing up, we need to fix the problem and quit spending so much recruiting money for some people who are running all the global warming programs and their chosen researchers who make megabucks. Pass a law that deathdating is outlawed. Make things to last. Get rid of making buying green as cool if you do not need to do it in the first place. If you need to fix something, use some green technology, but do not tear out something good to install green building materials and technology.

Use common sense, further destroying the environment to make something green is not eco-friendly. Giving tax credits to replace something with more efficient is not green either. They replaced a lot of fridges and freezers under these programs and also furnaces. The cost of replacing them may never get recovered. I have heard of a one year old refrigerator being replaced because it did not meet government specs for energy efficiency, that was supposed to be an energy efficient fridge, but when tested it flunked and the government agency wanted to replace it. seventy percent of refrigerators sold did not pass the guidelines after a year or two from what I was told, this was a government inspector that was telling me about it. So if the refrigerators lose their energy savings in a few years, what did you save by buying a new one to save money? I actually did a lot of research when buying my new freezer and found only two brands that did their evaluation correctly and they will have their energy efficiency for their seven to ten year lifespan. My old freezer was twenty five years old and worked great, but it was an energy hog from the beginning, but I bought it because of it's long life potential. I still have it for when I defrost my other two freezers.

It may run me fiftyeen bucks a month to run my two upright freezers, but the savings in driving to town to buy food is way greater than that. You need to take everything into consideration.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A very informative and thought-provoking post, RickyMouse. Thank-you!

With so many threats to this planet from space, and from each other, "saving the planet" with all these eco-friendly sacrifices is most likely a futile waste of time anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sure isn't.,

The only BS that was made up here is by Gore trying to fleece people for 15 trillion.

He's a con man, how does he get away with this?

It's one thing to buy some dvd's and a couple books from Dynagan or whomever but this is crazy.

Class action suit?

20yrs R&D, seems like that won't get anything any faster and not destroy existing energy infrastructures before they can be replaced smoothly.

He'll claim the patents and make more money by controlling the new tech.

F him.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I demand he retire or be committed to an institution for the permanently insane.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Hi neo96,

Al [the buffoon] Gore should go to Brazil and demand the money from the lumber industry there.
If there's going to be man-made global warming, as AL Gore's followers argue, then Brazil is the worst offender (for systemic destruction of the Amazon Jungle).

He should wave his nobel peace prices in the faces of Brazilians, yell and scream at them, and demand they pay him. Ditto for China.

But, ohhhhhh noooooo, Al Gore only blames US citizens!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
June 1, 2017

Now that the U.S. has left the world to BURN UP from global roasting, will Algore's initiative attract more than the meager $15,000,000,000,000.00 he's demanding from world governments, and the concerned citizens on his mailing list?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The only problem with those big honkin' windmills is they, oddly, kill a lot of birds. Not sure how, but according to a friend of mine, at least here locally, the wind farms kills some hundreds of birds of all varieties every year.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is Al Gore even relevant in 2017? Seems more like a stock trivia answer IMHO.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's hard to get an exact but they put the numbers between 128 to 328 thousand.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I'm very curious as to why. The how is easy they get whacked by those big blades. I didn't think they moved that fast...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join