It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted America to Fail.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This video was shared around social media sites and the workplace water bubbler five years ago. I doubt many of you haven't seen it, but I came across it in my "on this day" history on one social media site which shan't be named.

I believe that the message still holds true to this day, if not stronger. To anyone asking why Trump won the election, and doesn't want to hear about why the democratic failures lead to it, this video holds a large sum of answers.

"I would demonize prosperity, so they wouldn't miss, what they could never achieve."

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

The road to hell, is paved with good intentions.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Couldn't have said it better friend.

OP great find. So true about America today. America will be another Roman Empire lost in the pages of history. S+F
edit on 25-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

The last line still gives me goosebumps.

"If I wanted America to fail, I suppose I wouldn't change a thing"

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

How can we be sure you didn't post this because your subconscious wants America to fail. It's easy to blame anyone but yourself, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

If I wanted America to fail, I'd be part of ANTIFA, and not a member of the Three Percenters.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That doesn't means sh't to me or anyone else here. You have no proof save your own testimony which i can't say i believe worth crap.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

If I wanted America to fail, I'd be part of ANTIFA, and not a member of the Three Percenters.

ANTIFA only exists right now because its a new trend. People think its fun and games to be rebellious. Reality will set in once they go against an organized riot police or national guard soldiers.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'd demonize education and educators and make higher education only available to the wealthy...

The stupid people will believe anything the "leaders" tell them. work, consume and STFU!!!
edit on 25-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What's your issue?

If you don't know what that group is, do some research.

Otherwise, stop flaming, and trying to speak for everyone else here. You're just coming off as inflammatory with no real argument save for "I think you want america to fail, and subversively say the opposite to hide what you really want, because I said so"

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'd demonize education and educators and make higher education only available to the wealthy...

My girlfriend is sitting opposite of me, going through her book orders for her next classes. She's doing an online school program for psychology, and for one of her classes, she has the option to RENT her textbook for the duration of the class, for 50 dollars.

50 dollars allows you to RENT a BOOK for 8 WEEKS.

How is that justified?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

your heiness... cough... do not irritate me simply because you agree with me not. I speak what i desire and if you do not like that, run away, run far far away.

Cheers!
edit on 25-4-2017 by Neith because: ##$$

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Try buying that same book- I would have loved to rent my books for 50 bucks a class through college. Would have saved me a fortune.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

She's doing an online school program for psychology, and for one of her classes, she has the option to RENT her textbook for the duration of the class, for 50 dollars.

Psychologist are part of the problem....not the solution. What do you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm a sous chef for a fine dining restaraunt. Shes going to be trying to get her Masters so she can open her own office as a therapist. She doesn't want to prescribe anything to anyone. Just help people through things.

a reply to: lordcomac

She does have the option to buy them, for 180 bucks. Seems outrageous to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

imo...that video was propaganda for the corporate oligarchy elite; essentially.. Just let us rule you and make the decisions. Work, consume and STFU.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Remove any predisposition you have, and think critically about it.

Unless you're one of those anarcho-communist idiots, you should be able to understand that unrestricted capitalism is the best economic plan. And economy justly drives all, including war. With a near perfect economy, war is unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My grandmother used to say that the devil has many faces. It would be wise for people to consider that before making blanket generalizations about one specific group of people, particularly when it comes to our government. Anyone who thinks this particular devil resides solely within the democratic party better have their jammies on, because they're dreaming.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
My grandmother used to say that the devil has many faces. It would be wise for people to consider that before making blanket generalizations about one specific group of people, particularly when it comes to our government. Anyone who thinks this particular devil resides solely within the democratic party better have their jammies on, because they're dreaming.

are you in the right thread...? What are you on about

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I remember this video a few years back. I had forgot all about it. Yeah, there are some people who use the good in people against them all the time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join