It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man kills baby on Facebook Live then takes his own life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is just the price we have to pay if we want monopolistic leftist billionaires like Zuckerberg to continue making obscene amount of revenue.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Murder,

RAPE.

A Swedish court jailed three men on Tuesday for up to two and a half years for the rape of a woman that was broadcast live on Facebook.

www.reuters.com...

What's next.

Zuckerberg/Facebook is absolutely vile.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

It's his fault that there are evil bastards in this world?

For everyone one like this monstrosity, how many others are there who would never even think of doing something of this nature? A million? More?

This is, in no way, shape, or form, his responsibility. That there should be safe-guards in place to cut out something like this does, however, go without, or should, saying. On that he does bear responsibility.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's his fault that there are evil bastards in this world?

For everyone one like this monstrosity, how many others are there who would never even think of doing something of this nature? A million? More?

This is, in no way, shape, or form, his responsibility. That there should be safe-guards in place to cut out something like this does, however, go without, or should, saying. On that he does bear responsibility.

People like you enable him.

He knows his software is being abused and does nothing about it. He's as guilty as the people raping, stabbing, and pulling the trigger. He is complicit by omission.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

People like me?

The next post I make on social media places like FB/Twitter, and the like, will be the first. Enable? Hardly.

The next time I view FB Live will be the first. ...and I'll certainly never film, for voyeurs enjoyment, anything on it.

So sorry to disabuse you of your notions.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That is just horrifically sad, selfish and pointless.

These things existed long before they were able to be broadcast and if FB pulls the live platform they'll still happen, because unfortunately our species contains some sickeningly warped c***s amongst it.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
This is heartbreaking.

Facebook needs to do some soul searching and stop giving whackjobs a soapbox to broadcast it to the world.

Modern civilization is anything but civilized anymore.

I made a similar comment after the last "live streaming murder" and was asked to state what FB could do about it, i stated that they should use some of their millions in profit to either police these streams properly or remove the service, sorry to see another case again justify my thinking

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I still think Facebook should be tried as a person using the corporate personhood ruling.

That says while corporations are not afforded ALL rights of a person.

They can be held accountable for their actions.

The ruling that made them to be able to be sued.

Tried for accessories to murder.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Isn't this absolutely awful! She was a beautiful child. I read of this earlier, but only now have I seen the picture of her. Words cannot express both the sadness and the despair I keenly feel right now.

" What a piece of work..." was this man. How ignoble in reasoning. How small in faculty.

Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade,
Death came with friendly care;
The opening bud to Heaven conveyed,
And bade it blossom there.

Epitaph on an Infant - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Utterly heart wrenching, what a beautiful baby..f@ck facebook, and f@ck the sad sack of excrement that coundn't just kill his own sorry ass

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What a sad and bitter thing this is..
So bloody horrible.Sounds like her dad was definitely not right in the head.

Now in my country,South Africa, we have so often had this type of thing,but usually the man murders his whole family.In the past 3 decades i have often read in the local papers of these family murders,usually it were done by men who were cops,ex-cops or soldiers/ex-soldiers.PTSD combined with financial/relationship problems were usually the reason.Makes me think back also to a horrific murder in Marina da Gama in Cape Town many years ago.A man axe murdered his 3 children,the wife survived and a few years later i was happy for her to see that she found a new relationship and had a little girl again.

As for FB,i never had or will have it but i think they had better find a way to kill a livestream when it becomes obvious that something horrific is imminent

edit on 26-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

edit on 26-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Facebook LIVE was the worst idea.

It brings together the most stupid people (many users of facebook) with the most negative minds (lets have some audience!) and produces the Perfect Social Media Storm of SCHEISSE. Yeah, translate that, but I guess you know what I mean.

I dislike everyone automatically who uses facebook live.

As if your life is interessting or entertaining enough to be broadcasted!...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's not the guns fault someone used it to kill people

It's facebooks fault people use it to broadcast their crimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just to add another macabre statistic with this vile act, the video had recieved upwards of 100,000 views on FB prior to being removed

Why do so many people watch it?

Of those views how many reported it to FB?

Murder has always happened in nature but never since the Colesium days have so many chosen to willingly watch for entertainment

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think some of the people crying how Facebook should be held responsible for this horrific action would have a nuclear meltdown if you applied the same faulty logic to firearms manufacturers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join