It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen a UFO!! but I did not take picture.. DOohhhhh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I don't think you understand, man. It was like I was glued to the spot. #ing ((((((((((mind blown))))))))))

I didn't freeze voluntarily. Imagine talking about and being intrigued, nay, fascinated/obsessed with dragons your entire #ing life and then one day, for about 6 seconds, you witness a dragon, confirming everything you believed but we're unable to prove bc...Dragons don't exist, right? The last thing on my mind was taking a picture. It shook me on a very base level; Some kind of mix of wonder and terror all at once but my moment was up close and personal, not some light zig zagging in the sky, far away.

Tbh, I had like 10 zillion thoughts all at once about life, man. Like Sartre, existentialist #.

It's hard to explain it unless you experience it I guess. But if it ever happens to you, it will change your entire view of life and will change everything you believed to be true.
edit on 26-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Yep, that's why I think that a lot of people who claim to have seen a UFO actually haven't...when you see one, it just does something to you I guess on an emotional level?? On a deep level at any rate.

It's like your brain knows when something is truly astounding and out of the ordinary. I've seen things that I can't immediately identify, and I'll watch them, but subconsciously, my brain has already dismissed them as insignificant. Are they a UFO? Technically, yes, because I can't say oh, it's a jet or whatever. Not for certain. But my brain knows whatever it is falls inside the realm of acceptably "normal".

But when it's something that makes my brain go WTF is that thing, it's like I've been hypnotized...I just stand there with my mouth hanging open and my heart pounding, staring. I'm probably not explaining this very well...it's four in the morning, but it's just really one of those things that is difficult to convey.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
If I ever see UFOs again and I say this having seen anomalous objects in the sky. I know my crappy camera on my cheap phone would do a terrible job capturing them. Though if I did see something recently I wouldn't talk about it on here unless I had damn good evidence to post...and even then I would be reluctant.

That is very sad to read. This is the place where we should feel most comfortable discussing things like this. I totally sympathize. I don't post my photos either, because the quality of discussion has degraded to such a degree on this forum that it's just not worth being torn to shreds over it.

This is the first time I've talked about these craft on here, but I joined in because it's exciting to read about someone else seeing the same thing I've seen, and described in such great detail. And most of the comments have actually been positive on this thread, so I was pleasantly surprised by that. Hopefully it'll encourage more people to share their stories...it seems like quite a few folks have seen these or very similar craft.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh you mean that i need to pull my ten dollar phone and snap a hd pic for you? (no it does not have a camera)

Maybe i need to keep my fifteen year old digital cam with me, and watch it freeze and do nothing? Sure mate.

Do not make assumptions man. I have seen a ufo maybe 15 times, once i got a picture with a crap cam, did not do much for me or anyone else, but i have no interests to prove anything, because i know.

-Edit, i have seen the zig zagger too, but it was so cold, that i bet that even an expensive cam would not have worked.
edit on 26-4-2017 by solve because: ZIGGITYZAG

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Most of these people probably saw a plane. I doubt most UFOs would allow themselves to be seen by idiots who can't pull out a camera.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join