It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn likely broke the law by failing to disclose foreign payments, House Oversight leaders say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

stupid dems

Chaffetz is a Republican...

Also, this is from the OP:

Flynn’s omission could cost him. Violations of this nature can be punished by up to five years of jail time, though President Trump’s Justice Department ultimately would make the decision about whether to investigate or charge him.

edit on 25-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

oh and you are too?
cummings is not he is your rep isnt he

you idiots go right ahead and advocate taking away retirement payments to a retired officer

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

oh and you are too?

I'm not anything really. I don't adhere to a singular political party.

cummings is not he is your rep isnt he

Well he's a rep from Maryland, but I didn't vote for the guy. Again. I'm not a Democrat.

you idiots go right ahead and advocate taking away retirement payments to a retired officer

This isn't the mud pit. How about showing some respect?
edit on 25-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This isn't the mud pit. How about showing some respect?

You people always expect more than you offer.

I don't need to prove #.

It is not an entitlement

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You people always expect more than you offer.

LIES! I have not insulted you or any other person in this thread. Not even once. I've been speaking respectfully to every one of you.

It is not an entitlement

Still waiting on you telling me what I need to prove in a breaking news post.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Who cares? Nobody cared when Obama and Hillary were running their offices like outlaws. Why be a hypocrite now?
edit on 25-4-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: network dude

he was impeached over it. But as they say, if your last name is Clinton, you can do just about anything, and it's cool.

More like trying to get someone criminally over lying about receiving head is just pure partisanship. The Republicans at the time may have had Bill being weaselly, but pursuing the crime in the first place was just the height of arrogance and partisan brinkmanship.

If your wife asks you if you stick your pecker in that bimbo's mouth, you lie. If the US Government asks you under oath, and you lie, you are an idiot. Bill is an idiot. But yea, that was just partisan BS, much like the constant Trump thumping all the retards on the left are doing. Glad you understand.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I believe if Flynn broke the law Republicans are going to start chanting to lock him up and maybe even deport him. If I recall, when you break the law, you should be utterly destroyed. Or is that only Clintons, blacks, and illegals?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Guess that explains how trump hired him after Obama fired him. With a lack of accountability.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Too #ing bad that didn't happen huh?

You're spouting conspiracy rhetoric not facts.

Now try really really hard to get back on topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Guess that explains how trump hired him after Obama fired him. With a lack of accountability.

Trump is responsible for how flynn filled out his paperwork? Cool guess that means the big o is responsible for those he hired eh?
You and accountability ha!
Good luck proving he "knowingly and willfully" filled out his paperwork incorrectly. Those words are actually in this law unlike that mysterious "intent" from summers past.

What is really a laugh riot is this guy was hired on by the big o. He was great then, now he is a traitor. Surely he wasn't doing this kind of stuff when he was in the employ of the big o?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was acquitted in trial.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

he was impeached over it. But as they say, if your last name is Clinton, you can do just about anything, and it's cool.

More like trying to get someone criminally over lying about receiving head is just pure partisanship. The Republicans at the time may have had Bill being weaselly, but pursuing the crime in the first place was just the height of arrogance and partisan brinkmanship.

If your wife asks you if you stick your pecker in that bimbo's mouth, you lie. If the US Government asks you under oath, and you lie, you are an idiot. Bill is an idiot. But yea, that was just partisan BS, much like the constant Trump thumping all the retards on the left are doing. Glad you understand.

Possible collusion with the Russians is a BIT more serious than cheating on your wife.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No of course trump wasn't responsible for how Flynn filled out paperwork.

But someone in that crew should have made sure he did fill them out.

When I hired sales people for my store I didn't fill out their application.
But I sure as hell made sure it was filled out, that I saw it and I actually read it.
Or one of my supervisors did. They made sure the appropriate tax paperwork was completed and got copies of legal IDs to verify a person was who they said they were. I also did background checks.

And I wasn't hiring someone to insure the security of the nation. I was only hiring someone to sell rugs.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

He was fired because he was a loose cannon his people didn't like him and they said he was nuts. ( prone to believing in crazy conspiracy theories).
The big O dumped him when he realized he was unfit to do the job.

Trump knew all that.

And still hired the goon.
So....
Yeah.....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Possible collusion with the Russians is a BIT more serious than cheating on your wife.

Possible? is that the new terminology now? About how long will this investigation take? In June, it will be a year, so......

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Possible? is that the new terminology now? About how long will this investigation take? In June, it will be a year, so......

Yes. Possible. I can't say definitively because no charges have been levied and Flynn isn't in jail. So until otherwise, it remains a possibility. I don't commit to an idea unless it has evidence backing it up. For now, Flynn's misdeeds are still a possibility. Though that doesn't mean I don't think they aren't true or anything.

As for how long this investigation will last. That is up to investigators. Previously they were saying it could take years. So I'd get comfortable, this issue isn't going away just because all the juicy details stopped appearing on a daily basis.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was fired because he was a loose cannon his people didn't like him and they said he was nuts. ( prone to believing in crazy conspiracy theories).
The big O dumped him when he realized he was unfit to do the job.

Trump knew all that.

And still hired the goon.
So....
Yeah.....

loose cannon? is that a technical term?
The former white house resident let flynn go because flynn disagreed with the failed foreign policy of the former administration. Just like 197 other senior military leaders were. Like trump the former potus had problems when anyone disagreed with him.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join