It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dark Winter Coming..

www.amazon.com...

A sobering look at Earth’s future, Dark Winter predicts worldwide, crop- destroying cold; food shortages and riots in the United States and abroad; significant global loss of life; and social, political, and economic upheaval.

Reviews:

“The history of science is filled with examples of individuals with new ideas being met by the current scientific establishment not with enthusiasm, but rather with disregard and sometimes, even ridicule, like Louis Agassiz with glaciation and Alfred Wegener with continental drift. This also applies very much to the book Dark Winter, by John Casey. This book represents a fascinating read, and the potential consequences outlines are no less than far ranging.” —DR. OLE HUMLUM, Professor of Physical Geography, University of Oslo, Norway

"Dark Winter is an important contribution for understanding and facing the environmental challenge, in its multi-faceted and often disquieting manifestations. John Casey approaches problems like a true scientist, who follows Leonardo da Vinci and he also knows how to explain concepts in a form that anyone can understand."
—DR. GIOVANNI GREGORI, Theoretical Physicist, Italy

"Dark Winter is simply a great work! It throws new light into the climatic patterns of the Earth. John's concepts will help people better understand nature and the full story of what is behind our climate changes."
—DR. NATARAJAN VENKATANATHAN, Professor of Physics, SASTRA University, India

"The air is filled with lectures and rumors that our Earth is getting warm. The author of Dark Winter, John Casey has found evidence to the contrary. His work is quite a revelation that marks a step toward a new scientific civilization. This book adds a brilliant page to the history of science!"
—DR. FUMIO TSUNODA, Professor Emeritus of Geology, National Saitama University, Japan

edit on 25-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was posted to a Meteorological Establishment for year back in Twenty Fourteen. I got on good terms with some of the people who's speciality was monitoring the effects of sun spot activity on the Earth.

I soon found out that the official line is very different from what these actual experts will tell you in confidence if you win their trust. The details are quite complex, but all the patterns suggest that sun spot activity is cycling back down towards the levels of the mid eighteen hundreds. The sun spot activity level at that time was responsible for some very cold winters, hence the snow on the Christmas cards that seek to capture the spirit of the typical "Dickensian" festivity.

There have been several sun spot activity "Minimums" The Maunder Minimum being among the more well known, and the experts , in private at least, admitted that they could not realistically predict if things were heading back down to an actual minimum event, but the evidence could not allow them to rule it out.

Edit to add: it is actually snowing where I am at the moment.
edit on 25-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Reading about this for the past 30 odd years. This is actually my take on the pre-"global warming / climat change" interpretation of global weather patterns. I admit that I am not a climatologist, but historical evidence seems to point to the cooling period.

Nice find Neith!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Can it get here sooner...we had no winter here in Fl..had 3 days total of slightly coldish weather (brrr, 50 degrees) then summer again.
Back as a kid, the winters here would get near freezing for a couple months. Even snowed occasionally in north Florida.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No worries. Chemtrails will save us from global warming.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Interesting, thanks for sharing that. They're not being honest with most of us. Good thing we still have something called Intuition and common sense along with, investigative skills. Or we would be royally farked right now.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I love cold weather, i can't wait! Things will become much cooler soon, by 2020 we'll note that change. And the nay sayers will eat their soggy cream of wheat while tears flow from their exhausted warming supply of globalist tears.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is if they were to attempt to even try and get this truth out they would be ruined. Something else you might find interesting is that nearly all the people in that place, who had the job of telling you to switch off appliances and use less energy etc etc had a five litre Mercedes, BMW or some other such gas guzzling 4x4 monstrosity parked in the car park.

a reply to: Neith

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I know right? The Sods!

Nothing pisses me off more than people who lie cheat and sod!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Adapt2030 was plugging this book on his YouTube channel some time back. Thanks for bringing it up, as I couldn't remember the title, and he has too many videos to search through.

I do believe we are seeing evidence of the early stages of this climatic shift. Adapt2030 does a great job of keeping these events in the spotlight. The crop losses are already beginning, and will likely get worse before it gets better.

Here is David's latest.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Thanks Bob I'm glad you mentioned that. I've been listening to his audio book and it reveealed everything i'd always believed was truth.

It's time to buy a thicker jacket and a pair of snow shoes.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

It depends on where you live, but preps are never a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Hey Bob, yes well, I'm next to the Pacific Ocean so I may not have a hope in hell of surviving long. i'll probably end up as an object of interest 500 yrs from now when they find my cold and frozen body.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Al Gore is a liar and a thief.

edit on 26-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: palg1
Reading about this for the past 30 odd years. This is actually my take on the pre-"global warming / climat change" interpretation of global weather patterns. I admit that I am not a climatologist, but historical evidence seems to point to the cooling period.

Nice find Neith!

You're right, and I've noticed a trend for some time as well.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I believe we are in a cooling period. But, the record is so difficult to construct and the motives of many scientists (NASA) for one are related to money. This is a very complex model to construct accurately and like many other complex models accurate forecasting is near impossible.

i.e. The stock market and even next week's weather.

I'll tell you tomorrow with great accuracy how the weather was yesterday, other than that good luck.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We had record lows in Massachusetts this year and record highs the year before. Composted my garden on Christmas Day 2015...was really hoping to make that a new Christmas tradition

new topics

top topics

join