It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it 2 nights ago - V shape, silent, gliding through the night skies.My first sighting !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Nairda

So when I looked up here it was , a huge V shape object with v shape lights ( the lights were not bright ..kind of dirty yellow/ grey color ) gliding slowly from East to West in total silence.

How do you know it was 'uuuge', at night?

Looks like a night time hang glider freak. They do that to impress gullibles like you. You can look for clubs in your area...

Or maybe it was a 'V' shaped flock of migrating birds. I've seen those at night, their goose down snow white underbellies lit up as the formation silently drifted overhead.

I can't remember if you have always spoken to people like this here, but if it only recent as I have noticed I hope you work through what ever it is that is bothering you. It just seems so unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Nikola014

It takes several days to get the lifters up to low earth orbit. So it will have to circle the earth a few times regardless of from where its launched from so yes you can see one in serbia.

Also upper atmosphere storms and winds can force one down to lower altitudes for a while before it can ascend again.

Its military not aliens.

Can you and Yuppa share what "it" is with the rest of us? Maybe I missed something but I didn't see what you were mentioning specifically.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

It takes several days to get the lifters up to low earth orbit. So it will have to circle the earth a few times regardless of from where its launched from so yes you can see one in serbia.

Also upper atmosphere storms and winds can force one down to lower altitudes for a while before it can ascend again.

Its military not aliens.

Can you and Yuppa share what "it" is with the rest of us? Maybe I missed something but I didn't see what you were mentioning specifically.

Could we? yes. SHould we? Not unless we want some guys in suits if we get too specific.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When those things fly over, they block out the stars and you can feel the pressure in your ears. Huge sections of the sky will suddenly go dark as they pass over. They also mute ambient sound...echoes, traffic sounds...it is like the enormous size creates a kind of vacuum seal or something. They can cause vertigo and dizziness too...and severe nausea. From the pressure change I guess.

They also fly completely dark fairly often. Some people perceive them as being triangular, but they're actually V shaped with a curved back end closing off the open part of the V. Kind of like an angular teardrop.

They're completely silent and if they're running sans lights, the only thing that makes them visible at all is that when they blot out the stars, they look blacker than the sky. They are very big. Impossibly big. But I think they're ours. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think they're non-terrestrial in origin.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Its military not aliens.

If the military, any military, is flying this to orbit they are doing so without our license, and in clear infringement of our US patent.

I know for a fact JP ain't driving no Bentley!
edit on 25-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I saw vshaped craft when I moved to my area. Perplexed for some time. I later learned I was looking at two jets doing a refueling exercise. One red flashing light in the middle with white lights on nose and wings that don't flash.

Still fun to screw with people that are drinking at the house. Go all larpy and be like omg are you seeing this?
aThank goodness! Now I know what I saw. There's a lot of military in my area and I thought I had seen a TR3-B flying over my house at night. It's good to have an explanation though even if it isnt as exotic as a tr3 its still pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Its military not aliens.

Could we? yes. SHould we? Not unless we want some guys in suits if we get too specific.

I seldom wear a suit.

Makes me look too much like a mafia bone-breaker.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Sorry to debunk on these boards,,,

not.

All other possibilities have to be ruled out first... night time sighting of a v shaped flock of migrating birds, for instance. What makes you so certain it was 'aleeens'? You weren't there either.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
You make them sound so common, where are the -- any pics? Besides the Belgium mass wave photo...

The B2 spirit is a giant V, so is a flock of birds.

Aleeens, rumor mill...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well...if you know of a way to photograph a completely black object in an almost equally black night sky with a camera phone and actually have anything show up, please let me know. So far, it hasn't been possible.

I wouldn't say they're necessarily common, but I am surrounded by military installations and everyone here sees bizarre craft on a pretty regular basis. We've got gobs of UFO activity, especially close to downtown. I've seen these particular aircraft several times, and so have a lot of my neighbors. One old veteran says they're flying all kinds of craft up there that we aren't supposed to know about, and I believe him. They hide all kinds of other # from us on the regular, so why not advanced craft? I don't think they're piloted by aliens but they're definitely up there. I'm not saying OP is wrong about the gut feeling it's aliens, but I personally don't think those particular vessels are ET. Maybe something will come along and make me rethink my position on that...who knows.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"gullibles like you" my goodness me you are so rude. Try taking the edge off your ego and you will find people respond in kind.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Well...if you know of a way to photograph a completely black object in an almost equally black night sky with a camera phone and actually have anything show up, please let me know. So far, it hasn't been possible.
The OPs sighting was a little different, involving 'lights' (or reflections), I was addressing that scenario.

The Belgian wave had (multiple) eyewitness reports, a very good photo, radar corroboration and f16 targeting radar confirmation... for what thats worth.
edit on 25-4-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

"gullibles like you" my goodness me you are so rude. Try taking the edge off your ego and you will find people respond in kind.

Sorry, didn't mean you to take it so personal,

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
100% believe you. I myself have seen this Black triangle Craft over london around 2012.. around 11/11.30pm
It passed over like a floating page. was surreal, but i couldn't hold it in, I let out a scream and neighbours from next door and over the back came out wondering what was going on. I looked a right fool, and felt the shame after it while i was still in shock.
The thing i witnessed was slightly darker than the night sky,almost Roof Slate like..
It had 3 lights. no light in the centre like people have said the TR-3b looks like. But they was really soft. like smoked out.
The ambient noise was like a volume was turning down as it approached and passed. i couldn't even hear my dog walking next to me on the concrete slabs like you can always hear him.

Then as it passed, it faded in the summer night/failing haze.

What i have come to think is, is that it is most likely military than alien. as what bugs me the most is why would aliens need Lights on a Craft?

Thought i share this as i've never spoke / wrote about it.. only spoke to family.

I believe you

edit on 25-4-2017 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The OPs sighting was a little different, involving 'lights' (or reflections), I was addressing that scenario.

The Belgian wave had (multiple) eyewitness reports, a very good photo, radar corroboration and f16 targeting radar confirmation... for what thats worth.

Ok, well you responded to me specifically, so I thought you were questioning what I said. My bad.

I've seen one with lights like that, but it was right before a thunder boomer and the clouds were super thick. I thought that was what made the lights look dull, dimmed by the cloud cover. One definite difference, though, was the light color...these were sort of a bluish white light, like those led night lights. I don't know how well they would have showed up in photos with all that cloud cover, but had it been a clear night it would have probably shown at least something...at least from the distance I was at.

OP might not have been close enough or at a good angle, or even too close...when I say these things are enormous, I mean it. Some of them are miles across. If one is passing directly over your location and you are able to discern the edge of it, you can follow the rest of the outline of it with your eye and see the whole thing.

However, taking a photo would be an adventure even in broad daylight, because the size of the thing is so vast that the edges of it are outside the frame of the camera. I suppose you'd catch any features that happened to be visible on the underbelly, but if it's like the stealth craft it'll be pretty much nondescript black matte under there. You'd have to shoot from a really good distance to be able to take a photo and people still be able to identify anything but a vast chunk of black blocking out the sky over them. At night, it would be even worse unless you were maybe up pretty high and extremely far away so it would fit in the frame.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

For what it's worth, you've described pretty much exactly what I saw on my first sighting, about 35 years ago.

I will never be convinced that it's military, unless of course it is revealed that they've had some fandangled technology for 3-4 decades that nobody has ever disclosed.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You mean, this?

astrowright.files.wordpress.com...

www.jpaerospace.com...

That damn V shape with lights underneath, but blacker than the sky.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Why not a combination of both? Ours and theirs? I think we're going to discover in the not so very distant future that our governments have been doing a lot more than we thought they have, and for a lot longer than we might have suspected. I think things are about to get downright interesting as the year continues to unfold. It's about damned time they stopped denying what people can plainly see with their own eyes, and stopped making those people out to be crazy or stupid or liars or all three at once every time they share what they have witnessed. The continued pretense is beyond silly at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wait,,,if you pulled out your camera, where are the pics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join