It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu, Dreams, Empathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As described ib my previous post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had a lot of different experiences but one thing I've always been told is that I have higher energy and stuff like that. I often have dreams that come true a day or two after and I experience Deja Vu a ton. As well as this I tend to have high empathy I always can tell what's wrong with people and how to help them. I was wondering if this is just stuff I'm imagining or this is something genuine or if any has had expiernces such as these! Thanks for any replies skeptics welcome!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Salemclemens

Perhaps you are correct. A key to that being the case is if others seek you out or you offer yourself to be a good "listener" to the woes of others and you are sought out for advice and understanding, not just used as a soundingboard.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Our brains are possibility projectors. It's not surprising we experience things we first imagine.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

People, or I should say "empaths", have an aura that attracts people to them. Even though they can't see it with the human eye, they attract others who feed off their energy. They are called energy vampires.
If you allow them, they will suck you dry with their negative stories because they need your positive energy to feel better, but there you are feeling like sh*t when they are finished talking.
Be careful about allowing others to do this. Learn, also, how to let go of any negative energy that isn't yours, or you will get sick over time.

Strangers are always coming up to me in the market to ask if I know where a certain item is, or to get help with something. I don't know them from Adam, yet they pick me out of all the others in the aisle.

Deja Vu is a bleeding of timelines, some say. It is a memory from a future event/incident of yourself in a parallel universe.
This happens to me a lot too.

join