It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel accidentally admits to communicating with ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel In the late 19th century, Herzl set out his vision of a Jewish state and homeland for the Jewish people in his book Der Judenstaat. Herzl was later hailed by the Zionist political parties as the founding father of the State of Israel.

The object of Zionism is to establish for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law. "... It has been said and is still being obstinately repeated by anti-Zionists again and again, that Zionism aims at the creation of an independent "Jewish State" But this is wholly fallacious. The "Jewish State" was never part of the Zionist programme. The Jewish State was the title of Herzl's first pamphlet, which had the supreme merit of forcing people to think. This pamphlet was followed by the first Zionist Congress, which accepted the Basle programme – the only programme in existence."[14] Britain officially committed itself to the objective set out in the Balfour Declaration by insisting on its forming the basis of the Mandate of Palestine (which it could have avoided), which was formally approved by the League of Nations in June 1922, and which formalised British rule in Palestine which had started in 1917. The preamble of the Mandate declared: Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on 2 November 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people...[15]

Whoaa! You are all ganging up on me awfully. I can only answer a sample of comments because it is too much to expect one person to deal with all that.

You really are a lot of bullies, ganging up on a poor Jew like this, lol.

Yep, I love Israel. They are a great country. You should go visit. They are free and democratic. Russia, not quite so. It's like comparing a beautiful paradise to a horrible torturing dungeon, in fact. I bet Edward is missing home like E.T, lol.

edit on 25-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
I made no mention of you not being a part of the community. I merely responded to your accusation as follows:

I am DEFENDING Israel against people who think it is OK for Russia, U.S, Britain, France, etc to "do their thing*, but as soon as Israel does the same they get hammered as being somehow more monstrous than the others.

To which I pointed out, this community of ATS members who you say claim its ok for the countries listed to do said activities but only single out Israel does in fact, on a daily basis accuse and castigate those countries for the same crimes. Making your claim false really, hence why I wondered if you were living under a rock (Dome of he Rock perhaps)

It would be wonderful to have notarized documents with official government seals to present in a court of law about Israel and US, Saudi, Turkish, Jordanian contributions to the daesh. As we all know, that is not how it works. So we have to settle for the admissions of former Israeli defense ministers, confessions of ISIS prisoners, general Dempsey stating in hearing he knows of Arab allies who fund them, John McCain smiling in pictures with ISIS leader just prior to ISIS formation, the hundreds and hundreds of oil tankers trafficking illegal oil pumped by ISIS right into the Turkish border, etc.. etc..

It is funny because much of this information came out in late 2015 just as Russia began its campaign to defend their interests in Syria. You actually are fully aware of all of this, and likely more, you just feign ignorance on the matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
you must be living under a rock, because much of this community has frequently called out the USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and even Jordan for funding and arming ISIS. As well as the USA and the UK for arming SA and their complicity in the destruction of the Yemeni infrastructure which is leading to widespread famine. We condemn all of that, almost daily really.

As far as the source, The original source was actually the former Israeli prime defense minister from 2016 during a tv interview in Israel Saturday April 22, 2017.

I felt an Israeli source may assuage your suspicions of fake news.

The Times of Israel
Former defense minister Moshe Ya’alon on Saturday said the Islamic State terrorist group in the Syrian Golan Heights “apologized” for attacking an Israeli unit. “There was one case recently where Daesh opened fire and apologized,” Ya’alon said, using the terror group’s Arabic nickname. Israel and much of the Western world considers the Islamic State affiliate in the Syrian Golan Heights, known as the Khalid ibn al-Walid Army, to be a terrorist group. Communication with them is technically illegal under Israeli law, constituting contact with an enemy agent.

Ya’alon was speaking at an event in the northern city of Afula. He was interviewed on stage by Eli Levi, a Channel 10 news correspondent. Ya’alon’s officer refused to elaborate on how exactly the Islamic State expressed its apology to Israel after the attack. The IDF also declined to comment.

I guess it could be Israeli propaganda .... ??

What are you going on about?

Did I say Israel didn't talk to them? Of course they did.

I TOLD YOU. The U.S has gone a lot further than just talking. They have prospered militarily from IS activity against Assad. I wrote lots about this in a thread ages ago. If your enemy helps you against another enemy and it doesn't cost you a penny to make huge gains would you not at least consider this a strategic advantage?

I said before it is hard to sell this to Joe/Jo Public. He/she starts getting ideas that you are in collusion and starts making lots of conspiracy BS up.

Russia have used this as propaganda. They deliberately gather information and use it against the West as we do with them. It is business as usual. It will happen many more thousands of times, too.

There is so much crap out there about Israel, Bankers, etc. Who do you think is feeding all this to you guys and why?

Do you really think you have a bum deal in the West? Go try Russia perhaps and you'll soon be crying to go home. Our civilization and democracies are the envy of the world.

Tit for tat and back again. It's not a conspiracy, it's a mind numbing continuation; nothing new under the Sun. Time for a herbal pipe break. Back in two ticks to answer my accusers at the great Inquisition of the guy who dares to support ISRAEL.

You got that rope ready to hang me with, Dude?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes you did. You said "We" as though I wasn't included. Well, that just sums up what ATS has become. It's just a bullying mosh pit for anyone who doesn't toe the line and where his tin foil hat like a good little tin man.

"If I only had a hat"!

I'm upset now. Obvious I will not be tolerated here as someone who likes Israel, Her People and Her Culture.

I love Israel. They are a great people. They have been a most profound influence and guide of Western civilization. I am thankful because as a result my life is free. Even though I don't have very much comparatively I still have a great time. I wonder what life is like for a bipolar person in Russia? I bet it is a hell not worth living in an abusive institution.

I will fight tooth and nail to defend the civilization I am part of because I value it. Do you guys? Do you even fully understand what freedom is and why it is so worth striving for?

Lol, I am a bipolr guy living on benefits and they think I'm in the Illuminati. You guys are seriously messed up. Whattt!!!

occupyilluminati.com...

See how silly rumors start. Nobody pays me a thing to support Israel. I do it because I LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE. They are my people and I care about them. I want them to have a secure home after what Europe did. That was an abomination of abominations.

Israel is staying for good this time. Like it or lump it. I know it is staying.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Nothing will be done about it. Israel admitted to funding terrorist groups years ago and nobody did anything then so why now?

Well as long as Iran and others do it why should Israel not be able to as well?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

you accused us, and therefore, I used the collective term we which you had already placed us in. Really it sounds to me like your the one being the bully here, but try to fall back on the victim card.

Are you like, special or something?? Or are you just trying to bait someone for a tag team post ban??
a reply to: yuppa

How many of those Iranian funded terrorists routinely utilize child executioners and front line fighters, burn people alive on video, explode a group of POW's alive with det chord attached to their necks and bodies, execute prisoners with RPG's, behead children on video, cannibalize the organs of other humans, throw people off of rooftops for being a bit queer, deal and traffic in human and child sexual slaves, .... man this list will just keep going. I am reminded of John Travolta when he spoke on behalf of Israeli American interests.

edit on 4-25-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I suspect they're supplying Israel with some of the oil and natural gas they commandeered.

I also suspect that in the beginning of the conflict when the focus was on Assad and the 'insurgents' were the good guys being armed; part of the media push for a war against the Syrian regime had a little something to do with Murdoch and Rothschild's Genie Energy initiative in the Golan Heights.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Actually Swordfish had it right. Thats how our anti terrorism stance should be.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Not should, thats how it is now. But where are the terrorist states exactly?? I think the last official terrorist state that actually proclaimed tacit support for attacks against us was Libya in the 1980's and Afhanistan. Obviously his day was going to come, but it did not have to come with the destruction of their society, especially considering I think Libyan support back then resulted in like less than half a dozen attacks which could be officially traced to Libyan support.

He may have reformed himself, but I don't argue that his fate was sealed. Syria was not a terrorist state thats for sure. Don't forget that the initial axis of evil were simply the sovereign states not tied into the IMF/WorldBank/BIS financial world order, and not actually based on support for terrorism. I believe whats left today can be counted on one hand.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm quite sure you know about it but just a reminder :

And back in 2015 :

Israel’s Dangerous Game with Syrian Islamists

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
There was also a CIA document that demonstrate these plans actually go back as far as 1982, with near dead on the same exact plan of action as today, and this one you just posted. It had to do with Syria being forced to fight on three fronts at the same time.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: jamespond

Great find!

Interesting to find out that Israeli law prohibits any type of communication with terrorists. This got me thinking, does that mean members of Israel's government aren't allowed to talk to each other? In all honesty they're the biggest terrorists of all!

Shalom Aleichem
www.truetorahjews.org...
www.nkusa.org...
www.nkusa.org...

As You can see from the above listed links, if'n they don't abide by their own religion™ do You think they'd give 2 squirts what "others" think/feel?

For those who didn't read the links: Anti-Zionism™ is NOT anti-Semiticism..

namaste

Thanks for the heads up.

Just to be clear however, I wasn't having a dig at Judaism or Israeli people in general. I always try to be careful on those grounds.

Anyway, It's pretty clear that my post was aimed at the Israeli goverment, which for the most part, is run by zionists.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

No worries, My friend...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Israel has a history of funding or supporting to some degree terrorist groups (even Hamas, it's current mortal enemy was created with Israel's assistance, because it served a different purpose at the time than to what it does now). Therefore, this article is not a surprise to those in the know.

I must admit that if it is authentic, the source of the article is harmful to the suggestion that Israel is NOT behind ISIS in some way. Which is VERY problematic for Israel and all who support her.

While it is an intelligent and cunning tactic, it is also reprehensible in regard to the current state of ME at the moment. At the very least, the US should be questioning whether their current unwavering support for Israel can be justified if the source of this article is true.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I TOLD YOU. The U.S has gone a lot further than just talking. They have prospered militarily from IS activity against Assad. I wrote lots about this in a thread ages ago. If your enemy helps you against another enemy and it doesn't cost you a penny to make huge gains would you not at least consider this a strategic advantage?

No one is denying that the U.S. and other western nations are in on these shenanigans... that doesn't automatically make it ethical or the right course of action. I suppose you also support secret U.S.-Israel programs such as Stuxnet, designed to target Iranian nuclear reactors, potentially leading to a meltdown scenario? You do realize they are humans beings with a sovereign right to nuclear energy and there's absolutely no proof they are even trying to create nuclear weapons? You ask for evidence that the West supports ISIS, in a thread chock full of information indicating that to be the case, while completely failing to provide any evidence for your claims that Assad is an evil monster... care to provide any solid evidence that he actually carried out a single attack on his own people, go on, I challenge you!

Why are you sticking up for dictators against Western democracy?

Why are you sticking up for terrorists?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Israel must have their reasons but it is still mind boggling, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: buster2010
Nothing will be done about it. Israel admitted to funding terrorist groups years ago and nobody did anything then so why now?

Well as long as Iran and others do it why should Israel not be able to as well?

As usual you are embarrassing yourself. Did I at anytime say it was ok for anyone to fund terrorist? Nope sure didn't. It is sad to see so many people support terrorist in this thread but they whine about terrorist in other threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

On the bright side, at least Israel is pitching in on the creation, training, and arming of various terrorist groups around the world. I am sick of the US taxpayers being the only ones to foot the bill.

Serious question: if you serve in ISIS for the typical 4 years, will you then get full coverage at the VA hospital, or be able to take advantage of the GI bill for college?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian
Well, unfortunately you will have to just settle for the death benefit paid to your family, and the peace of mind knowing that they will have financial support for about five years from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Do they give death benefits to the members of ISIS? I kind of think that your own private heaven filled with virgins would be enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join