It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Pity The Fool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The noise coming from pundits in relation to the France elections has really highlighted just how desperate the left is to regain control of the narrative, imo. Almost every single time they mention Le Pen on any leftist MSM source they precede it with "far right" or "anti-immigration" Le Pen. According to the polls Macron is winning... where have I seen this before? I suspect Le Pen has much more momentum than they are willing to admit. However the thing that worries me is that there's really no other nation on Earth which has the same type of widespread right leaning ideology that is prevalent in the U.S. and that very well could lead to Le Pen losing. Despite the fact France has had more than 20 terrorist attacks since the Charlie Hebdo attack back in 2015, there is still a very strong leftist opposition who will blindly get behind the globalist candidate regardless if it drags their country into the gutter, because they are so open minded and culturally enlightened. To their mind any form of stricter immigration equates to "anti-immigration" and it's automatically deemed as racist.

These people are nothing but fools... it's the same mentality that has YouTube going down the drain. They want it to be a "safe space" where any opinion or perspective which they don't agree with is censored, and they're doing this by cutting advertising revenue from any channel deemed to be controversial. H3H3 just released a video saying they'll need to change the entire way they do business because YouTube is no longer a viable platform for making profit on edgy content. Never mind the fact shows like South Park, which are arguably much less PC than anything from H3H3, is aired on mainstream TV networks packed full of adverts for large well known businesses. The truth is these people and their opinions are being censored for a very specific reason, and that is to quash the propagation of their opinions and perspective. The sad thing is it does work to some degree, along with the MSM constantly pushing certain perspectives, it has an effect on fools who are unable to detect propaganda.

In fact I wouldn't really be surprised in Le Pen did lose because that's how effective it is, although I sincerely hope she doesn't because not only will it give France hope for a better future but it will help cement the fact that Trump wasn't a fluke, Brexit wasn't a fluke, none of it is a fluke, people are simply getting sick of seeing poor policies destroy their nations. Those who pull the strings are clearly aware of this and are taking measures to undo and reverse the damage which has already been done. However I can assure them it wont work, at this point in time the only thing their foolish plans will achieve is the destruction of once vibrant social platforms such as YouTube, it will not stop the political shift we are seeing happening around the world. The fools will fight tooth and nail to maintain their control, that is why they're so obsessed with what's happening in France, they know a win for Le Pen could be the last straw for them, the existence of the entire EU could be in jeopardy if things go any further in this direction.
edit on 25/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
If we can make sure Le Pen leads France we will have reached an interesting trifecta in the three generals of the Empire UK, US, and France (with Israel as the head of state).
Trump, Theresa May, and Le Pen have each openly stated a willingness to utilize nuclear weapons. Whether this is merely speaking politics, who can know for sure. But saying it out loud in public sure can be healthy speculation on their intent.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to the article she is pulling out of the election... Which kinda pisses me off and I ain't French so maybe I do not know enough to make and informed decision ?

France elections: Le Pen steps aside as National Front leader

Far-right French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has announced that she is stepping aside as leader of her National Front (FN) party.

The move comes just a day after she reached the second round of the French election, where she will face centrist Emmanuel Macron.

Ms Le Pen told French TV she needed to be above partisan considerations.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Upon reading the article it seems like she is still in the run...

Ms Le Pen said her decision had been made out of the "profound conviction" that the president must bring together all of the French people.

"So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said.

The BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says this is a symbolic act intended to show her concerns are for the country as a whole and not for her party, and that she is reaching out for the voters of candidates defeated in the first round, particularly those of the Republicans' François Fillon.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

She's not pulling out the election, she is stepping down as leader of her party National Front to focus on the election.

Exactly the OPPOSITE of pulling out of the election.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Whew great news and thanks for setting me straight..

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
maybe they can hire some russian hackers.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
maybe they can hire some russian hackers.

Is that supposed to be some sort of joke about Trump hiring Russian hackers? I don't doubt Russian hackers revealed DNC secrets to help Trump win, but they would have done it with or without payment. Maybe if the dems didn't want their dirty laundry aired they shouldn't have done things like screw over Bernie, or maybe if Hillary hadn't used personal email servers to store and transmit confidential information, they wouldn't have gotten themselves into such a damaging position. It's completely their own fault, to blame it on Russians is nothing but foolish.
edit on 25/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

no it was just a smart a@@ joke, don't try to overthink everything that is said.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well I'm sorry to say but my fears were justified.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Well I'm sorry to say but my fears were justified.

Typical no surprises there.....

I have a cousin who married a Spainish man had a son and has lived in Spain for

50 years has no intention of returning to the UK, who is constantly decrying

Brexit, Theresa May, and now Donald Trump? none of which will interfere with

her in anyway.

SO annoying ......

new topics

top topics

join