It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Needs to Address The Nation This Week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Monday, April 24, 2017

WHY? Because this week is a Big Forkin Deal that can potentially impact the lives of ALL Americans...that's why.

1. An unprecedented coming together on White House property, of all 100 Senators, along with President Trump..to be briefed by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford. Supposedly about how to fix the "North Korea (Kim Jong) Problem". (Scheduled for Wednesday, 4.26.2017) America needs to be briefed on where we stand, and what we plan to do, regarding North Korea.

2. U.S. Government Budget is to be voted on/implemented, to prevent a shut-down on 4.28.2017.

3. President Trump wants $1.5 Billion for starting the construction of "Trump Wall" to be in that budget. Democrat House leaders say, "No Way!"

4. President Trump is deciding if funding for ObamaCare subsidies for lower-income Americans should continue. Fed Judge ruled that they are illegal. He's telling Democrats.. "If you don't fund Trump Wall, I will adhere to the Judge's ruling and stop the ObamaCare subsidies."

5. President Trump's "100 days in office" milestone is Saturday April 29th. He needs to explain where he stands, with his "100-day contract with the American voter".
Ref: interactives.ap.org...

What did I forget? Any other biggies for this week?

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I hope he does it through twitter so it is quick and simple and I can get back to paintballing, or the beach, the mall, the movie theaters. You know what, I don't even think I care anymore, I will just keep on having fun instead.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
He addresses the nation every week. It's posted to the Whitehouse YouTube channel.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You know where he stands. CNN tells us e'ry day.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

1. An unprecedented coming together on White House property, of all 100 Senators, along with President Trump..to be briefed by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford. Supposedly about how to fix the "North Korea (Kim Jong) Problem". (Scheduled for Wednesday, 4.26.2017) America needs to be briefed on where we stand, and what we plan to do, regarding North Korea.

Hopefully they won't get us into yet another war with yet another nation that didn't attack America.

3. President Trump wants $1.5 Billion for starting the construction of "Trump Wall" to be in that budget. Democrat House leaders say, "No Way!"

Go Dems!!!!!!
Hold fatboy to his promise and make Mexico pay for the wall.

4. President Trump is deciding if funding for ObamaCare subsidies for lower-income Americans should continue. Fed Judge ruled that they are illegal. He's telling Democrats.. "If you don't fund Trump Wall, I will adhere to the Judge's ruling and stop the ObamaCare subsidies."

What a failure. He can't uphold his campaign promise so he threatens poor peoples healthcare. What a low life SOB.

5. President Trump's "100 days in office" milestone is Saturday April 29th.

100 days to fail 100 ways. Well Donnie tried.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
He's the president.
He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He's the president.
He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do.

yep, that`s it. if he doesn`t want to address the nation he doesn`t have to and nobody can force him to do it. if he doesn`t there isn`t anything anybody can do about it, we can`t sue him for not addressing the nation.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

True we can't force him to do anything. However the lower his approval rating drops the harder it will be for him to get anything he wants passed.

No politician is going to want to be seen agreeing with a hated President.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
He's just doing his job.

I know it must be shocking after eight years of Obama steadily driving the nation into decline but someone finally doing their job making America great again doesn't require special attention.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well it looks like the Dems called Trump's bluff. Funding for the wall is no longer required.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Well it looks like the Dems called Trump's bluff. Funding for the wall is no longer required.

President Trump's agenda is unwinding before our eyes. Chuck Schumer is taking credit for killing the Wall funding. If it does not get done now is certainly will not get done in September as president Trump is promising.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Republicans, the president's own party are now saying that lowering the tax rate to 15% for corporations and individuals is a non-starter. It will take too much money from the government.

If I Was President Trump I would just give Washington the finger and go off on a nice vacation for rest of my life.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's like I said higher up in the thread. Trump is letting his approval rating drop too low. And now that the Senators see that he's a paper tiger no one wants to stand with him.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's like I said higher up in the thread. Trump is letting his approval rating drop too low. And now that the Senators see that he's a paper tiger no one wants to stand with him.

If Republicans in Congress don't come around to supporting THEIR President, they will regret it when remove them from power in 2018, AND Bernie or Oprah or Hillary take the White House in 2020.

In addition, Historians will label the current crop of Republicans as dysfunctional backstabbing bastards. (Historians will be Democrats too.)

Democrats held the Presidency/House/Senate when President Obama wanted ObamaCare passed. Many of them didn't like ObamaCare, but they did the right thing by their PRESIDENT and their PARTY, by working together to get it passed. Republicans don't have to look that far back in history to see what PARTY UNITY is all about. geeesh.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

President Trump should step to the podium and pis-off the liberal media even more tonight. They're having brain hemmorages over his firing of FBI Director James Comey today. LOVE IT!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump should step to the podium and pis-off the liberal media even more tonight. They're having brain hemmorages over his firing of FBI Director James Comey today. LOVE IT!

He's too busy hiding on the nearest golf course. Firing Comey at the time when the FBI is investigating the Russia angle stinks to high heaven. What is Trump afraid of?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump is afraid of nothing. However, somewhere on Long Island, HIll and Bill just collectively # themselves. this should happen and should lead to indictments of Hillary as well as the old AG. That was Comeys boss.

This is flushing the swamp and I am sure, also, that other heads are spinning because the time for bs is over.

Get in line to fix the country or go home...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Chuck "psychopath" Schumer is speaking live now, on some low power ham station! Fox put it on, but it was too garbled, so they had to go.

new topics

top topics

join