It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump State Campaign Chair Charged With Human Sex Trafficking of a Minor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A former judge who is now serving as a school board member could be in deep, deep doo doo. Sex with a minor and giving alcohol to a minor.

A former judge now serving as a school board member in suburban Cincinnati has been charged with felony human trafficking of a minor, felony inducing a minor to engage in sex and a third count of giving alcohol to a minor.
www.alternet.org...

He also supports the Tea party--Oh my gosh. (Is this really considered sex trafficking? Sounds like a child molestation or statutory rape.)
The "sex trafficking" happened in 2016 when Nolan was serving as Trump's campaign chair in KY.

News anchor Cammy Dierking of WKRC described Judge Nolan as an, “outspoken supporter of the local Tea Party.”

The sex trafficking allegedly occurred in August 2016 — while Judge Nolan was serving as the chair of the Donald Trump campaign in Campbell County, KY. Trump beat Hillary Clinton 59% to 35% in the county while voters also elected Nolan.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Saw this earlier. Has nothing to do with Trump personally...but I say hang the bast#rd.

This crap crosses all lines. Remove these vermin entirely from society.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just another liberal fake news story.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow.

Two drastically different news articles.

The first one by RCN.

www.rcnky.com...

Turned in to this crap

www.alternet.org...

First article makes zero mention of Trump.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Another "Mess for the Press"

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We should create a News Accredidation Service.

You intentionally broadcast Fake News.

You lose your FCC License...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The FCC has no jurisdiction for cable news.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree with Neo...it's all a load of crap.

Oh! BTW, the suit filed by Nolan is against former CC schoolboard members who operate GOPFacts.org, who say that he posted his KKK picture on facebook, then took it down, so it's alleged to be a facebook picture.

"Nolan, a district court judge in the 1970s and 1980s, filed suit in Campbell County Circuit Court against former Campbell County School Board member Mike Combs and others he claimed operate GOPFacts.org. Nolan, who is Donald Trump's campaign manager in Campbell County, has been a tea party loyalist for many years often criticizing local Republican leadership."

Oh! and I forgot this guy who keeps coming up in the radar, Sebastian Gorka..another Breitbart boyo, now one of Trump's senior intel advisors..nicest guy you could ever meet, Bawahhaha,

I remember Trump saying this,
“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top of the line professionals.”
When he said that I thought he was just being silly...now I realise I should have thought more of 'sinister'

edit on 24-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
LMMFLWAO!

Wow. The left is really scraping the bottom of the garbage can at this point.

This story has NOTHING to do with Trump, doesn't affect the fact that he won, and will not change the fact that he continues to systematically implement his agenda.

This is pathetic desperation at best, and quite frankly, I'm embarrassed for our leftists at this point.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Just another liberal fake news story.

What's fake about it??

He was either charged for doing those things or not. He was either the Campaign chair for Trump or not.

Doesn't mean Trump was involved or participated.

But he was either those things or he wasn't.

Just because you don't like that he was Trumps campaign chair also doesn't mean it's fake.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Agreed, either the guy is a pedo, gave the minor booze and worked for the trump campaign, or he didn't.

The discerning reader can see that he isn't part of Trumps inner circle.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't think anyone suggested he was part of Trumps inner circle. But if he was his campaign manager then he was. Anyone calling fake news just because the facts are what they are is just choosing to be willfully in the dark out of bias.

While at the same time had this guy been Hillary's Campaign manager you can bet there would be 8 threads on it with them claiming "See, all leftists are Pedo sex trafficers".

There is just no longer any kind of balance or honesty here anymore. It's just one big propaganda site now and it f*cking sux.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

There is just no longer any kind of balance or honesty here anymore. It's just one big propaganda site now and it f*cking sux.

Yup! It does seem that way. People were warned though.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
inb4 blame trum... nvm

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How about we watch what was actually reported??

It is not fake news, but it is spin from a liberal hack blogger attempting to draw parallels by adding Trump's name. He was the chairman for the Republican party. But by saying "Trump campaign" specifically, it tries to associate a bad taste in the mouth of the reader by subconsciously implying to a simple brain (the target audience of course) that somehow Trump is or could be connected. It would then translate into the real world into a conversation between simpletons about how how a guy that personally works for Trump, or his close friend or some other asinine untruth is committing sex crimes on a minor, with Trump's knowledge or some hogwash of that nature. Therefore, the spin cycled headline from the liberal blogger will have the successful effect it was looking for, to get broken record simpletons to parrot back a spin version of the story which ends up way off vase and somehow involves Trump.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So when right wing bloggers link Alefantis to Hillary, it's fine, when lefties link this guy to Trump, its fake news and they're hacks.

That's called double standards.

And it's pathetic.

edit on 24/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I do not even know who is Alefantis, but I certainly never once drew a similar parallel with someone so distantly connected to Hillary during the election .

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Pizzagate.

An apparent democrat only child trafficking ring run out of a pizza shop owned by a guy named Alefantis.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He chaired a county Trump campaign, which means he is a chair of the county republican party. Why even bring something so meaningless up. There could be hundreds of bad local campaign leaders on both political sides in counties across the country. I mean, anyone who kind of is willing to do the job and isn't a criminal at the time is probably able to get the job.

You can't judge any political party by a few corrupt individuals at a local level. If the guy would have been a good enough deceiver, he could have been a real politician

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I thought any mention of Alefantis and pizzagate was forbidden here at ATS?

Is pizza back on the menu?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join