It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It's not big for us, but for Tom it is a big thing, since he has spent a lot of time and money producing that documentary.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

You realize what these delays imply ?

Reverse Engineered Ketchup Bottle Technology....

LOL!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eby88
maybe he is advertising it so much to protect himself in case of something obscure happens to him...

It speaks volumes about the state of affairs in our country that your idea is actually plausible too. Scarily so.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

he could have really been doing with that "big announcement" a few days before his documentary premiering!

like it was originally planned!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

His documentary hasn't premiered yet.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Has anyone noticed all of Mr. Delonge's recent photos on his Instagram are of him sporting Sunoco, Citgo or Ford hats? Seems a little suspect to be going from pushing his own clothing brand to that of oil conglomerates but that's probably me just being overly paranoid. I want this to be something but can't hold out hope that it will be anymore.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HoJu87

He may have brought into the mainstream elite infrastructures.

He bandies about the idea that those who have hidden the truth from the population have done a good turn for the people (they have saved us from something).
So it seems he’s an establishment guy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

My cynical side is getting the better of me the more i think about how TD and friends intend to stretch out their unveiling of the UFO phenomena , vis -a vis , the many books , then how many films after that, are we talking decades till some sort of definitive truth emerges .
I cant see this months reveal is going to be anything earth shattering , as he and the firm would not want to pull the rug from under their own plan thats a decade away, the Golden egg is still just past conception, they sure dont want a premature ending .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join