It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Most Haunted' finally catches a ghost on camera!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Thanks Bob,
That's the first time I've seen the MH team discussing this.

Any idea why this footage wasn't in the claimed episode then? or have I completely missed it?
Or, did they do more than one episode at that location???

Confused I am!
G

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Wentworth Woodhouse is literally just up the road from me, been there a number of times mainly with my drone for some aerial footage of some of the buildings / follies that have been built on the estate grounds like the Needles Eye, Hoober Stand and Keppel's Column but as I said on a FB post when this footage was shown the clothing looks modern, pretty sure it looks like a "he" and is wearing jeans.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: EvillerBob

Thanks Bob,
That's the first time I've seen the MH team discussing this.

Any idea why this footage wasn't in the claimed episode then? or have I completely missed it?
Or, did they do more than one episode at that location???

Confused I am!
G

The youtube video was published on 1st October 2016. The original air date appears to have been July 2015.

This new sighting is from a more recent visit to that same location.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edited to add:

Wentworth Woodhouse also appears to host the "Official Most Haunted Experience", where you can ghost hunt with the team... for a fee. I'm not sure how big that fee is, but it says something when they offer you installment plans to pay it off.

Hmm, that clearly doesn't suggest any particular reasons for MH to "see" paranormal activity at this particular location, does it?

www.mosthauntedexperience.com...

Edited once more to add:

It looks like this new clip might be from the upcoming "special" to be aired 29 April 2017. Just think, we could have attended for a mere £110 per person!

edit on Ev42WednesdayWednesdayAmerica/ChicagoWed, 26 Apr 2017 10:42:53 -05006962017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I didn't know ghosts appeared in poor frame rates.

Stable image, messing with the camera contrast before the poor-frame-rate-ghost, being brave once seeing the "ghost" in the dark with a flash light... Yadda yadda, viral video BS put out to promote something upcoming from them, for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wait, this has been debunked and this show has a long track record of hoaxing and were even taken to court! They only got away with their hoax because it was deemed the show was for entertainment only!

So why is this thread not it the hoax bin? 0.o
edit on 28-4-2017 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
Wait, this has been debunked and this show has a long track record of hoaxing and were even taken to court! They only got away with their hoax because it was deemed the show was for entertainment only!

So why is this thread not it the hoax bin? 0.o

Because the video may be a hoax, but the fact that they are claiming it is real is not a hoax and is worthy of discussion in and of itself.

Most Haunted was worth watching for entertainment value (and the great dynamic between O'Keefe and Acorah) when it wasn't taking itself too seriously, but these days they have their heads quite firmly inserted where the sun doesn't shine. I'm still waiting for them to give up all pretenses and rename it "Most Milked Cash Cow".

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Amazing that the camera operator thought to perfectly stabilize and center the camera before the "ghost" appears.

Fake.

And amazing that these people hear/see/feel something "paranormal" in every episode.

One would think that ghost hunting would be 99% boredom. How convenient that these idiots are so successful.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If this is the most haunted tv show then surely they wouldn't fake footage, it would totally destroy the show... and if they did why haven't they done it before now?

Because there are a sh*t load of gullible viewers who would believe anything.

And if they get caught faking, so what? They make up some excuse and it's forgotten.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If this is the most haunted tv show then surely they wouldn't fake footage, it would totally destroy the show... and if they did why haven't they done it before now?

Surely you jest? It's a well known fact that basically 100% of these types of shows are almost completely scripted. It's entertainment, nothing more. The audience finding out that shows like these are scripted actually has a very limited effect on viewership. Think professional wrestling.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Because there are a sh*t load of gullible viewers who would believe anything.

And if they get caught faking, so what? They make up some excuse and it's forgotten.

Exactly!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join