It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Most Haunted' finally catches a ghost on camera!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

TY and HI Gortex. Good to see you.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
they ran towards instead of away. that's awesome!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Most Haunted just dove off a cliff in terms of reputation, assuming it had any to begin with.

The low frames per second of the animation was a give-away. Then of course it's the 'amazing coincidence' that the 'ghost' appears when the camera is perfectly still, to make it super easy to fake.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Many of the ghost hunters are fake, and IMO this is one of the worst.

My username comes from a term from a video game and in one episode of a ghost hunter program the words 'the cake is a lie' appeared on the wall and a laughed-i didn't realize a century old ghost could use a playstation.

If you are a true believer, don't watch these shows. That wasn't convincing in the slightest and the special effects are a 'dead' giveaway, dubious at the least. The edges of the entity are far too defined, the opacity of the 'ghost' is not at all believable, and the movement is another tell; no ghost walks like he has ghost hunting equipment strapped to his thighs.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I watched an episode of Most Haunted earlier on (really) channel and damn it was horrible i forgot it was even on (became background noise) after 5-6 minutes.

They used to be "decent" years ago when they're wasn't many ghost hunting programme's to watch...Now they're a joke and usually get little to no evidence, it's a big shame that they keep doing the show.

Not sure what is a good ghost hunting programme these days, i guess Ghost Adventures and paranormal whiteness are ok.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Fake news! It is a silhouette of the guy running down the darkened corridor, re edited back in. Watched the show once , absolute ghost bull #@£. The sacred cow returns to defecate.

Mediums/psychics/occult practioners have a spitrual/neural link to the enties they percieve/summon. How would a manifestation turn into recordable digital data, their camera has the latest in bio-tech it's own pineal gland processor.

New Release..........
Sony medium cameras, the only camera attached with a third eye lense

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't understand why the ghost would 'walk' up the stairs.
If it's incorporeal, why would physical matter interact with resistance?

There's two theories - one is that these ghosts are really hologram recordings of some event. These would be attached to whatever materials the building was made of. There were stories that the ghosts of a woman tending to a fireplace would appear on occasions. But that ghost disappeared when the fireplace was disassembled and relocated to another part of the building.

The other is that they are actually conscious spirits that interact with the physical world. The physical world interacts with itself through the eletromagnetic fields formed from electrons around atoms. You don't fall through the ground because the electrons in the atoms of your shoes and feet push against the electrons of the ground and walls. As long as there is some kind of electric field around a supernatural entity, it could avoid falling straight down into the core of the Earth.
But if it doesn't have any mass it wouldn't be affected by gravity either.

But this just looks like someone walking up a staircase.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can't trust really any of the "ghost" shows that show up at a site.. at night, of course.. and somehow magically catch all sorts of activity or even video of a ghost in their several hours there. Those guys are either really lucky.. or really fake.. I suspect the latter.

I remember seeing ghost hunters several years ago.. watched a chair being pulled by a string.. watched a dude with sneakers running down a hall in a dead prison.. was fake then.. apparently is still fake.

As far as this one goes, to me, it's obviously fake.
edit on 25-4-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
While haunted places are in many cases residual hauntings, as in, it's the moments before a tragic death that is imprinted, many times is why people can't interact with the ghost, it might not even be a ghost in what we think, but a replay in time.

But in this case, I am having a hard time believing the guy randomly goes into that room, doesn't even look all the way around it, like a good camera man would do, you get a quick scan, followed by him saying " Hello, is anyone there " then it doesn't even look like he moved out of the room, it looks edited to show you this view of the hallway and stairs, and goes from shaky footage to some rather stable camera holding, if I had to guess, it's because they froze that frame or slowed it down to allow for the superimposed secondary video of ONE OF THEM walking up the stairs only faded using something like Adobe After Effects.

I would of been much more convincing if they caught a very tiny clip of the dude walking up the stairs, having shaky video.

But it's like a director set the damn thing up.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I watched this show for a few years thinking how fascinating it was - listen to those taps! Derek has a "guide"! OMG, he knew that!

Then in one episode, Ciaran O'Keeffe challenged Acorah over his alleged possession by a Spitfire pilot on the range and fuel reserves of said aircraft. Acorah was unable to answer. More holes in later episodes/series were exposed. On the last "Live" (at least, the one I watched) Karl is supposedly pulled up some stairs by a spirit.

Observant YouTubers soon picked up the rope/wire attached to Karl's belt that (probably) Stuart was pulling on.

On top of this, if you really look at the crew, and I do mean really, you can tell some are obviously acting. Both Karl and Stuart are - well acted mind you, but acting all the same. Some of them aren't to be sure,...

... but all of that adds to the shows fake persona.

Whilst this is a great video, given all the BS the show has produced thus far, it's not in the slightest believable.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

A cohesive theory of ghosts must explain the clothing aspect, surely.

But think about this - there are some compelling stories of ghost events that include things like scents.
Example: the smell of the deceased individuals tobacco pipe or perfume.

So not only would the cloths be replicated faithfully in the ghastly event, but even smells associated with accessory items the individual used are also being replicated in the phantasm's apparition.

How can this be explained in terms of physics?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

There actually are a "few" unexplained "ghost photos" though.
I realize that there are many many fakes, but occasionally a really compelling story comes along with an amazing photograph.

Most of the 'good stories' of course originate prior to computer graphics editing, back when it was much easier to debunk photos because most of the manipulation techniques were well understood and could be easily recognized. The "mystery ghost photos" are the ones that haven't been debunked yet, some of them still 100 years later.

I would think any camera should work. I realize some people prefer things like the old Polaroids or whatever, but I'm thinking anything could theoretically catch something - IF there's something to catch.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Everything that you need to know about Most Haunted can be summed up in their greatest ever moment (and on live TV no less).

I guess There's Something About Mary...

This current clip of Stuart... err... "the ghost"... looks about as genuine as the average Derek Acorah "possession".

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Everything that you need to know about Most Haunted can be summed up in their greatest ever moment (and on live TV no less).

I guess There's Something About Mary...

This current clip of Stuart... err... "the ghost"... looks about as genuine as the average Derek Acorah "possession".

Now that vid was funny
he's a joke and made millions from daft "possessions​" over the years.

Can't stop laughing, that mixed with me watching south park just now can't ​help it hehe.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who said molecules don't have to interact with other molecules, I mean if it's visible then it has to behave with the properties of this universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

All things have to have mass though.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

Even light has mass.
??? Photons ???
edit on 4/25/2017 by Brainiac because: Do photons have mass?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Can I just clarify something...

That clip wasn't released by the Most Haunted team.
The earliest source I can find is Metro.

The footage is NOT from the Wentworth Woodhouse Stables episode as claimed.
That episode is available to view on Youtubby and there is no "Ghost" sighting in it.

PART1 HERE
PART2 HERE

It looks like jerky CGI to me, but I think that some "individual" has created this footage and then sold it to Metro for a quick buck. If anyone at Metro had bothered to fact check the back story (Wentworth Woodhouse Stable Block etc) they would know that this footage doesn't appear in that episode.

It's not a "Most Haunted" fake, but I think that it is fake non-the-less. Either by Metro themselves or whoever sold the clip to them.

G

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Can I just clarify something...

That clip wasn't released by the Most Haunted team.
The earliest source I can find is Metro.

The footage is NOT from the Wentworth Woodhouse Stables episode as claimed.
That episode is available to view on Youtubby and there is no "Ghost" sighting in it.

PART1 HERE
PART2 HERE

It looks like jerky CGI to me, but I think that some "individual" has created this footage and then sold it to Metro for a quick buck. If anyone at Metro had bothered to fact check the back story (Wentworth Woodhouse Stable Block etc) they would know that this footage doesn't appear in that episode.

It's not a "Most Haunted" fake, but I think that it is fake non-the-less. Either by Metro themselves or whoever sold the clip to them.

G

Except the MH team discuss it in some detail and provide their own reasoning why it is genuine. The following video has two of the team members describing the process of capturing the data involved with this specific sighting.

really.uktv.co.uk...

Unless you are suggesting that someone accessed the camera, edited the footage, then replaced the card, without anyone knowing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join