It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Most Haunted' finally catches a ghost on camera!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I suppose it could be some kind of visual echo or reflection. Or another guy in the dark. I'm not even sure what a "ghost" is supposed to be. Seems somewhat transparent, but with the low light and the infrared, etc., who knows?

For me, Looking at the evidence the other posters above pics etc, you could be right and most likely happened during editing or mixing within the vid.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This show has been proven to fake, remember Derek accord getting shamed? And the resulting ofcom compalint didnt amount to.anything because...

The show was reported in 2005 to Ofcom relating to Derek Acorah. Ofcom described the show as one "where techniques are used which mean the audience is not necessarily in full possession of the facts". Ofcom ruled that this was not fraud because Most Haunted is an entertainment show, not a legitimate investigation into the paranormal, and should not be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
looks kind of real, i almost buy it but im not sure what to think.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well shoot. Looks like you nailed it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
'Most Haunted' finally catches a ghost on camera!

Considering the ease of faking videos (long practiced), videos do not prove anything, and cannot ever just be trusted.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Think we can all agree, Most Haunted is a pile of crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Cool video...

But the ghost looks like the bald guy when he was taking off down the hallway,
or at least that is what I thought on first sight.

Have not read the comments yet, but I bet I am not the only one to think that.

Add to edit:
And after reading the comments, yep, I think it is the bald guy and some editing.

edit on 24-4-2017 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The only real evidence of ghosts we will get (until we are able to capture them like in Ghostbusters films), are personal experiences. You simply just have to be at the right place at the right time and know for sure that no one was there to create the event.

When you have the personal experience you will know it's real.
Until then, you're just assuming stuff based off reports from other people.

Same goes for for UFO sightings or bigfoot or whatever.
You need to see it to believe it.
Till then, you just don't know.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The line at the top of my laltop screen and the burnt in logo at the bottom corner of my tv are more ghost than that walking set of work clothes.

I forget, clothing ghosts caught on security camera are the real ones, i guess..
edit on 24-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
why does the ghost look like a typical western style ghost and not say the asian kind?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't understand why the ghost would 'walk' up the stairs.
If it's incorporeal, why would physical matter interact with resistance?

Cuz ghosts aren't dead people...well not this type the apparition...there's simply no such thing as time we know that everyone so sometimes your bound to have con consciousnesses with crossed frequencies and interference. Its why they are often supposedly seen in period costume. Your just seeing a guy go about his day to day life in another time which is the same as place but its the same place, so same...time......ugh im all mixed up now

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I love how ghosts are always wearing clothes.
Like the crapy jacket that this ghost is wearing.
What's up with that? Am I supposed to believe that your crappy jacket gets made into a ghost as well?
The whole concept seems kind of off to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Ha, well at least now we know ghosts move at a frame rate of about 8fps.

Suggesting ghosts do not float and move in real time, they jitter or stutter about, like the girl out of the TV in the ring...

Regardless, 360p (the highest video quality available here) is obfuscation, it allows for lack of detail and a convenient lack of the truth.

I presume the next ghost on Most Haunted will come with one of these attached:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Brian4real

I love how ghosts are always wearing clothes.
Like the crapy jacket that this ghost is wearing.
What's up with that? Am I supposed to believe that your crappy jacket gets made into a ghost as well?
The whole concept seems kind of off to me.

Never thought of that but you're right how would a ghost hav clothes? Guess maybe there is a ghost tailor or somehow they would be created by something expecting them to look a certain way.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
i say fake , its all to convenient he even points exactly to where it appears and then it freezes as he chases it...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's the Mandela Effect. He ran into himself in a different timeline.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sweet baby Jesus!!! Do ghost's not haunt in the damn daytime? I mean come the hell on now, that's a fake as it gets.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If this is the most haunted tv show then surely they wouldn't fake footage, it would totally destroy the show... and if they did why haven't they done it before now?

We all know tv shows are fake...just like Pawn Stars, Big Brother, etc....these guys follow a script and then extensive editing. ANY TV SHOW IS FAKE....including CNN.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What if it is doing that based on previous experience? As in....like, it used to walk up there so is going based on that?? But I do also see your point

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Yvette fielding and Karl are husband and wife and are both directors of the production company that produces the show. So I am always skeptical when they capture images of ghosts and said orbs as there is a little bit of a conflict of interest. If there was never anything to see, there wouldn't be a show etc.

I have filmed orbs before, all I did was get my camera, turn night mode on and blew dust off a shelf and filmed it and it appeared just as the "orbs" in most haunted do.

As for the ghost in this footage, it doesn't appear to have originated from anywhere apart from when its first visible. I would also question why they run straight on to "catch" up with it, when there is a left turn that an actor or other person could have taken in the direction that the ghost apparently traveled in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join