It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Most Haunted' finally catches a ghost on camera!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I always approach any bit of "evidence" skeptically, and this one is no different. The crew of 'Most Haunted' captured an apparition materilize on a stairway, and ascend. I have no logical explanation, and the footage is quite amazing!
Here ya go...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice catch.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Amazing that the camera operator thought to perfectly stabilize and center the camera before the "ghost" appears.

Fake.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
I always approach any bit of "evidence" skeptically, and this one is no different. The crew of 'Most Haunted' captured an apparition materilize on a stairway, and ascend. I have no logical explanation, and the footage is quite amazing!
Here ya go...

It's a casual ghostie alright!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I don't know if it's real or not, but it's definitely really creepy!

I don't see anything that screams "Fake!" The two guys in the room appear to be seeing the same thing we do. There's nothing over dramatic or horror-movie-esque about the incident. I got the impression that the ghost didn't notice them, or if it did it wasn't interested in interacting with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Spoooky , don't know what it was but it sure looks like someone walking up the stairs.
Either Most Haunted have resorted to trickery or after a bazillion episodes they've finally got something interesting.

Glad it was Stu on the scene ,Stu's the dude but I'm surprised the ghost didn't try to beat him up ... other Ghosties have.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It looks the guy whose pointing and chasing the "ghost". Same build and looks to be the same clothing. Seems fake, cut and paste photoshopping.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't understand why the ghost would 'walk' up the stairs.
If it's incorporeal, why would physical matter interact with resistance?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If this is the most haunted tv show then surely they wouldn't fake footage, it would totally destroy the show... and if they did why haven't they done it before now?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some say ghosts are replays of events so perhaps the stairs were there when he originally walked up them and what we see is a replay.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As to why the 2 men centered the camera on the hall, they are talking about hearing footsteps in that halway, so why not point the camera in that direction?
This is from the Most Haunted TV show. The episode hasnt been edited, or released yet. They just reported this 2 days ago. Heres a link

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If this is the most haunted tv show then surely they wouldn't fake footage, it would totally destroy the show... and if they did why haven't they done it before now?

Um ratings keep shows alive. No ghosts, no ratings, no show.

This is fake as fake poo.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One explanation would be that it's habit.

Anyway it seems too convenient that the ghost appeared like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know these guys are quite credible and wouldn't hoax it, but it almost looks too perfect to be true. If real, this has got to be the greatest footage of all time, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Apparition seems to be dressed in winter attire. Seemed to be oppressed as well, the body language as he walks away. An old timer for sure, healthy well fit man of working age. Wonder what the back story is to the location? Could he be reliving walking down the stairs only to be murdered? A surprise attack if so, unexpected as the man does not walk aprehensively or in a concerned manner.

Fun, but chasing the spirit would only make him run off faster.
edit on pm430pmMon, 24 Apr 2017 13:10:13 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I know these guys are quite credible and wouldn't hoax it, but it almost looks too perfect to be true. If real, this has got to be the greatest footage of all time, doesn't it?

Guess so there is only two explanations that was a ghost or they faked it. Im actually leaning towards real as it seems realistic and not staged. They seem genuine in the surprise at seeing the ghost. Could be good actors i guess but it doesnt feel like acting.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

The episode was filmed at Wentworth Woodhouse stable block near Rotherham, South Yorkshire , here's a link to their website for some background on the location.
historicengland.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
LOL so fake

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very cool but I really wish that the guy didn't rush the ghost. Its probably still running.
edit on 24-4-2017 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
LOL so fake

Well, you could say it looks sooo real that it must be fake, or that it looks sooo fake it must be real. The trouble is there is no marker for a real ghost, only what people claim to have seen, which just happens to be?...just what you are seeing.
What it looks like is an apparition of the back of a guy, with a kind of middle aged gait, a lounge type jacket, of possibly early to mid 20th century vintage, walking at a medium rate up the stairs. In other words, nothing subtle or creepy at all.

edit on 24-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join