It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'White Lives Matter' flyers found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

time to stop perpetrating cultures of victimhood...

But isn't that what the white establishment does though, Victimize themselves ? So much to the point they bomb the world because of a religion.

Especially if they are 'Brown People'.

edit on 24-4-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Holy hell, man, you have gone full-on asinine.

It's to the point where I must assume that you're trolling just to troll.

If so, enjoy your laughs--I fell for it.

Best regards

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Holy hell, man, you have gone full-on asinine.

It's to the point where I must assume that you're trolling just to troll.

If so, enjoy your laughs--I fell for it.

Best regards

Uh huh, just 'joking'...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You know, when you consider those folks over there wish us dead on a daily basis and take actions to martyr themselves in exchange for an infidel body count, who cares? I ask that sincerely. It isn't "white victimhood" asking that, it's simple history and statistics. Historically speaking, the people in that region have shown themselves incapable of peace. If you remove the infidels, then they start killing each other based on which tenants of Mohammed one group follows versus the other. When we weren't actively bombing them, they hijacked our own jets and flew them into national icons, killing thousands of AMERICANS on all colors, each whose life mattered.

At this point in the game, screw 'em. The only potential self victimization America can face from our actions in the middle east will be if we foolishly remove our boot from their throats and permit our own demise, as they jump to their feet and cut us open.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You know, when you consider those folks over there wish us dead on a daily basis and take actions to martyr themselves in exchange for an infidel body count, who cares? I ask that sincerely. It isn't "white victimhood" asking that, it's simple history and statistics. Historically speaking, the people in that region have shown themselves incapable of peace. If you remove the infidels, then they start killing each other based on which tenants of Mohammed one group follows versus the other. When we weren't actively bombing them, they hijacked our own jets and flew them into national icons, killing thousands of AMERICANS on all colors, each whose life mattered.

At this point in the game, screw 'em. The only potential self victimization America can face from our actions in the middle east will be if we foolishly remove our boot from their throats and permit our own demise, as they jump to their feet and cut us open.

Oh, contraire ,it is the history of the white man that has destroyed civilizations and murdered untold millions. Pretty thick blinders there chief...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
The "Incredibles" got it right. When everyone is special, nobody is.

Too many in our society care more about themselves; about what they think, what they want, what they like, and what they believe, and have little to no tolerance or concern for others. I find it almost ludicrous that they would say any life matters, beyond their own.

The whole movement is a ruse. You can't dictate what matters to anyone else, and the whole black/white barrier thing was crossed quite a few years back.

The number of people who identify themselves as multiracial is growing three times faster than the population as a whole, according to a new report that explores the latest nuances and contradictions of racial identity in a society that has sometimes seen itself as a melting pot. And the largest group of mixed-race people include those who have been here the longest: whites and Native Americans. They make up half of of the mixed-race population in the United States but are also least likely to think of themselves as multiracial.

Pew: Multiracial population changing the face of the U.S.
edit on 24-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That destruction built pretty much all you see around you if you're living in western civilization. Since I tend to like this life more than I hate it, I see no rationale to self-loathing over it. My ancestors screwed people over big time to construct an entire world... we can either accept it and enjoy what we have or we can sit in the corner sniveling over it while nothing changes... Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to enjoy the sweet taste of the spoils and have some Mexican food for lunch while enjoying my dirt cheap Asian cell phone and relaxing under a tree in a park that once was in the middle of a native village. It's called "conquering" and every society through history has done it, just few with the roaring success Europeans have had at it.

I don't have blinders, I have pride. I see nothing wrong with the strong being justified by any and all that they can defeat, just as I see nothing wrong with those strong enough to resist actually resisting. By the same token, I see no reason to hold back just to artificially create a form of a "level playing field" when there is no reason beyond pure emotions to do so.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
White is right.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

TRIGGERED!!!!! Better get to your safe space!!

JT

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's why people shouldn't be upset about the world trade center and nearly 3000 people's lives.

It might just mean that the US hammering of the mid east has nothing to do with the attack on 9-11 in New York.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So you post a video of George Carlin having a comedic opinion, and that means what? He's being a stereotyping jackass against white people, using race as a means to says that we can and can't do things in life.

It's bull#. If you buy into this sort of thinking, I feel excessively sorry for you.

But to comment on your claim that it's the history of the white man (which sure covers a LOT of global area and a lot of history) that causes the destruction of civilizations and deaths of millions, remind me--how many "white" people are in the Bible causing all of the death and wars and destruction? The Quran? Maybe all of that destruction and death under Genghis Khan and the Mongol Empire was because they were white guys? Maybe all of those white guys running Boko Haram and other African terrorist organizations are the cause of the death and destruction happening in African nations right now? I'm sure that it was all of those white guys in Central and South America that forced the Aztecs and Mayans and similar civilizations to fight wars during their existence, or for Native American tribes to war with each other prior to European arrival.

Hell, I could go on and on about the ridiculousness of your comment--I mean, obviously the world was a peaceful utopia before the white man started fights and destroying civilizations--but it won't make a different in your eyes, since you either suffer from white guilt (don't know your skin color, don't care), selective amnesia, or willful ignorance. I'm sure that you'll respond that I'm the one who is brainwashed or ignorant...no, that I have blinders on, or live in a white-washed world, or whatever other nonsensical excuse to explain away my differing opinion, but the fact of the matter is that you're speaking in race-card hyperboles and cherry-picked facts, and in being so hateful and spiteful to white people, are being a xenophobe and bigot yourself. Does that even bother you at all while you're lecturing and berating us?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

History is full of tards that wanted to rule their world. The numbers of dead in their day wouldn't equal Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But yes white empires aplenty: Rome, Greece, France, Spain England, Holland (yah the dutch kilt their share) Atilla, Hitler, Stalin... US of White America tops the list however, we took Hilters mechanized destruction and developed it to a fine art. Besides the atom bomb we dropped more ordnance n Vietnam than all nations combined in all of WWII. Nothing could equal that, until Iraq.

I see you prefer to persist in pointing out Islam and the Quran as the most destructive force on the planet? A goddamn religion? How many aircraft carriers, attack aircraft, surface vessels, subs, bombers and ICBMs does Islam have?

Not one.

lulz...

Yah George Carlin is much more relevant than a snapshot from "Adventure Time".

But I expect that from the shallow mind that hides behind cartoon images of Unicorns and elves.

This is the real world monkey, try seeing beyond the next banana, for a change.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
History is full of tards that wanted to rule their world.

Right--it's not a plague of the evil white man. At least you got my point.

The numbers of dead in their day wouldn't equal Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ummmm...best to take a look at how many people Genghis Khan took out. According to this Wikipedia page:

The death and destruction during the 13th century Mongol conquests have been widely noted in both the scholarly literature and popular memory. It has been calculated that approximately 5% of the world's population were killed during Turco-Mongol invasions or in their immediate aftermath. If these calculations are accurate, this would make the events the hitherto deadliest acts of mass killings in human history.

The bottom line is that the Mongols, by the end of it all, are estimated to have caused the deaths of more than 37-Million people in the places that they invaded, either directly or indirectly.

The highest death toll attributed to BOTH atom bombs dropped on the Japanese comes in at around 225,000 people.

I may be no genius, but I'm pretty certain that 37-Million is greater than 225-Thousand. In fact, I'd almost says that it's 164.4 times as many, but who's counting, right?

But yes white empires aplenty: Rome, Greece, France, Spain England, Holland (yah the dutch kilt their share) Atilla, Hitler, Stalin... US of White America tops the list however, we took Hilters mechanized destruction and developed it to a fine art. Besides the atom bomb we dropped more ordnance n Vietnam than all nations combined in all of WWII. Nothing could equal that, until Iraq.

And just imagine if the Mongols had our technology...what would the death told have been then? More bombs get dropped over time because technology and stockpiles build up as time goes on, making surpluses and manufacturing of said weapons larger and easier.

I see you prefer to persist in pointing out Islam and the Quran as the most destructive force on the planet? A goddamn religion? How many aircraft carriers, attack aircraft, surface vessels, subs, bombers and ICBMs does Islam have?

Um, no I do not persist in pointing out anything about Islam or the Quran. I mentioned the Quran once, in conjunction with the Bible, Boko Haran, Genghis Khan, the Aztecs, and many other things. Do you understand what the word "persist" means? It doesn't mean "mention once."

Try again...but of course, I notice that you don't respond about your bigotry and xenophobia against the evil white man. Could it be that you're not really interested in an honest debate, and that you're just interested in making assumptions about people's upbringings, and claiming that they persist in mentioning things that they said once, or hyperfocusing on the use of an image of a cartoon, or posting irrelevant stand-up comedy as if a disgruntled comic's stereotyping of white people means anything in the real world in which you remind me that we are in.

So, care to respond to your outright bigotry and xenophobia against white people, or just want to continue sounding like a fool who can't even compare death tolls properly and persists in making up BS about people?

edit on 25-4-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Right--it's not a plague of the evil white man. At least you got my point.

No, I contested your viewpoint.

So make up some other stuff...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

African warlords raise children soldiers day in day out in a place where black "culture" can go on its own unhindered and untouched by us "whites".

Now look at the usa. First place world super power, worlds reserve currency, biggest military, no child soldiers.

Whites gave the world everything from electricty to internet. You know what blacks give us? Temper tantrum about how their great grand parents MIGHT have been slaves.

So you can keep going on with your "whitey is the devil" schpiel, but ill just let the facts speak for themselves.

Ill support white pride even if people consider it racist. Just remember kids, you arent born into racism, youre pushed into it bit by bit. Keep going on anout "hate whitey" and watch as you create the very thing you claim to be against.

The irony is nearly as palpable as the hypocracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Deflecting again.

I'll repeat one last time:

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
So, care to respond to your outright bigotry and xenophobia against white people, or just want to continue sounding like a fool who can't even compare death tolls properly and persists in making up BS about people?

If not, best regards.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Its always the same BS argument:

"White ppl are racist because theyre white"
-insert ZERO valid evidence against retarded claim-

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

Ill support white pride even if people consider it racist.

Actually, it has more to do with intolerance.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Vortiki

Ill support white pride even if people consider it racist.

Actually, it has more to do with intolerance.

Intolerance on which side, though?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join