a reply to: firefromabove
"Indeed, the height of the Dajjal is forty cubits, based upon the original cubit. Beneath him is a
bright white donkey; the length of each of its ears is thirty cubits. The distance between each of
his donkey's hooves is the distance of a day and a night's travel. The ground will be contorted
into a watering hole for it. He will touch the clouds with his right hand..."
Though the Hadith is considered weak there's possibly something to it also.
The Height of Dajjal is 40 Cubits (Based upon the original cubit = around 18.288 metres)
- Not the literal height of the Antichrist as he will be a human like us when he appears so this is symbology. What it actually means right now I'm
not to sure but that's not what I want to focus on.
Beneath him is a bright white donkey; the length of each of its ears is thirty cubits.
- This is obviously some form of aeroplane or craft. 30 Cubits is around 13.76 metres and this is roughly the width of the wings of an F-15 fighter
Jet. Yes it's a stretch but the next part of the Hadith may verify it.
The distance between each of his donkey's hooves is the distance of a day and a night's travel.
- This is a large distance and I tend to believe it's talking about the world and if we move back to the F-15 which countries have the Jet?
USA-Israel-Saudi Arabia- South Korea-Japan (From one end of the Earth to the other).
The ground will be contorted into a watering hole for it.
- Aircraft carrier but could have many meanings.
He will touch the clouds with his right hand...
- Again pointing towards the sky but not sure as to what it means.
Remember this is only one description of Dajjal. Other Hadith touch upon Kafir written across his forehead (Israel Jets have Kafir written on them),
the horn of Satan coming out of Saudi Arabia (Saudi Royals are a branch of the Dajjal) and the Dajjal appearing between Syria and Iraq (The USA and
allies are currently occupying this land).
When it comes to the varying widths provided in your OP, this even makes sense as Aircraft come in many shapes and forms.
Everything points to the West and it's clients across the world in the overall context which can't be proven through this isolated Hadith. Maybe
you've gone on and worked some things out for yourself but don't be discouraged about the people who don't understand, they don't understand for a