It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: firefromabove
1. Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. That Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad].
2. Ibn Umr (ra) narrated: Prophet(saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: He will have a donkey whose span between two ears will be 40 Ba.[Kunzal Amaal].
3. Abu Hurrairah (ra) narrated that Prophet(saw) said: Dajjal will come on very white donkey.Whose span between two ears is 70 Ba. [Bihaqqi].
4. Prophet(saw) said, “The distance between the two ears of the Dajjal’s donkey will be 70 cubits” [Baihaqi, Meshkat].
5. Nawas(ra) bin So’man narrated that : Prophet(saw) said, “The Dajjal’s movement will be very fast. It will roam the sky like a cloud driven by wind.” [Muslim, Tirmizi].
6. One of the companions asked,” O Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (saw) said,”like cloud driven by wind”. [Muslim,Tirmizi] . And in one Hadiths Hazoor SAW said about Dajjal that it will land on every water and ferry except Madinah and Makkah as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.
Very clearly Mohammad was describing a flying vehicle with a large wingspan that leaves a trail of clouds behind it.
The "flying donkey" is a symbol that represents the anti-Christs primary mode of transport: the airplane. He deceives the entire world and will most certainly do so by travelling to all parts of the world, like politicians typically do.
originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
a reply to: firefromabove
Back in the day, it was symbolized donkeys were rode to mean the leaders come in peace. It's the opposite of "riding a war horse."
Could have said the war horse on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ear, but they didn't. So a plane coming in peace but yet it's not.
It could also include any person of enough wealth or influence to command the use or ownership of their own private plane.