It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I remember that when you don't harass anyone but someone has a grudge against you, that can happen.

Do NOT EVER accuse me of anything like that again!

TheRedneck

Lol, did you actually think I was accusing you of something? Maybe I should have said "when a person sexually harasses people in the workplace, they tend to get fired."

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm glad you remember things. Do you also remember that when you sexually harass people in the workplace, you tend to get fired?

Do I remember getting fired for sexual harassment? How do you expect that to be taken?

I'm glad you think it's a laughing matter. I don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'm glad you remember things. Do you also remember that when you sexually harass people in the workplace, you tend to get fired?

Do I remember getting fired for sexual harassment? How do you expect that to be taken?

I'm glad you think it's a laughing matter. I don't.

TheRedneck

Aw, okay, my apologies, Mr TheRedneck, sir. I never meant that as YOU you.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Apology accepted.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oh, it better be accepted.

SpiritualZombie

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

O_o

Or what?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

O_o

Or what?

TheRedneck

Or I'll bust a cap in yo azzzz.

PS think this thread is way off topic.
edit on 4/25/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

O'Reilly and Ailes have not been punished by the law. However, there's nothing un-American about losing your job due to multiple sexual harassment claims against you.

Try to remember that the next time a homosexual or trans person gets fired or suspended because they made inappropriate advances at work or school.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: yuppa

O'Reilly and Ailes have not been punished by the law. However, there's nothing un-American about losing your job due to multiple sexual harassment claims against you.

Try to remember that the next time a homosexual or trans person gets fired or suspended because they made inappropriate advances at work or school.

Uh... ok?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
OK...I'll say it. While I don't have an opinion about Bill O'Reilly being a perv or not...because I don't know the man personally...I do know the left, liberals and progressives and their willingness to commit crimes to achieve their goals. So I am offering this prediction.

The left pushed the O'Reilly termination thing (proven) by pressuring advertisers to back-out of advertising on his show. They did so to hurt FoxNews for "helping" Trump win and "causing" Clinton to loose. Since this effort had a positive affect for them, they are now progressing with the same plan to fling mud (knowing it is a lie) and see what affect they can have on other people who work at Fox.

I have no proof of this...but it follows the liberal agenda of anything, lying, corruption, crime etc. to achieve their goal. For example...Harry Reid purposely lied about Mit Romney on the floor of the Senate and later admitted it was a lie when he responded to a question on TV asking basically..."Why did you do that?" with "Well...he didn't get elected did he?".

The admitted position of the left...ALL of the left is that any action, illegal, immoral, etc. is OK to get their way.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yes and some how the left also convinced O'Reilly to masturbate on the phone while speaking to colleagues. Brilliant.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yep.

The liberals not only blame FoxNews for Clinton losing and Trump winning, now they hate Fox for calling out the liberal MSM for their bias and lies.

There is a war on. Liberals are mad, and they want to shut up anyone they do not agree with. Just like they riot over speakers at colleges just because they don't agree with their views.

If this continues, Free Speech will be dead in this country.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yep.

The liberals not only blame FoxNews for Clinton losing and Trump winning, now they hate Fox for calling out the liberal MSM for their bias and lies.

There is a war on. Liberals are mad, and they want to shut up anyone they do not agree with. Just like they riot over speakers at colleges just because they don't agree with their views.

Your so delusional. You just can't face the facts that Ailes fostered a culture of sexual harassment at FOX. That he sexual harassed the women who worked for him, got fired for it, and that O'Reilly and FOX News paid out $13 million to settle five harassment claims against O'Reilly.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yep.

no
they will just continue to get voted out of office
funny thing is they show up to riot, they dont show up to vote

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope you are right. I hope there are enough people remaining with common sense to see what is really going on.
It seems to be going over the heads of some on this forum, and many others based on the idiots who show up to riot against free speech.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I hope you are right. I hope there are enough people remaining with common sense to see what is really going on.
It seems to be going over the heads of some on this forum, and many others based on the idiots who show up to riot against free speech.

Free speech like... if you want this job, you better get on your knees?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
After hearing a Fox News panel state that key people at CNN have had sex-related allegations levied against them by other CNN employees, I did a search. Didn't find a thing.

The women on CNN are like fire-breathing dragons. If a male CNN anchor or executive did something inappropriate with one of them, the SOB would be castrated on the spot.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Speaking of... I think it says a lot about FOX's audience that when it comes to FOX's females accusing FOX's males... the audience will side with the men.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Speaking of... I think it says a lot about FOX's audience that when it comes to FOX's females accusing FOX's males... the audience will side with the men.

Nah...just says a lot about you.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Free speech like... if you want this job, you better get on your knees?

Wow...biased much?

You still haven't figured out who this idiot that said what she said is.

Anywho...writing off any opinion you have at this point.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join