It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks.
I was an early believer in women's lib.
Especially when the creep father walked away from us and never looked back. I was too proud to become a failure and a statistic.
But my parents were great. They took care of me medically and opened their hearts to their grandchild. Having them meant all the difference. I was able to continue my education and keep a roof over our heads thanks to them.
I'm very lucky to have had them.
Back then the stigma of a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock was very hard to live with.
I saw other girls who's parents turned their backs on them fall into very sad situations.
I then felt I owed it to them to be successful.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Then by all means she should be held responsible. No one should be slandered like that.
That's as bad as sexual harassment.

I haven't seen that on the news yet but I'm sure it will be.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: Sillyolme

I mostly use the internet and ATS for news stories and opinions.
When I do watch cable news, I switch between Fox and CNN/MSNBC as I'm watching.
I prefer fox to the others

It's good to use multiple sources.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Fox News is the sexist/misogyny zone... They hire women of a particular look, and men of a particular attitude. Roger Ailes after all, had to get along with all of them... so like-minded men, and attractive women.
edit on 25-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ah, things are beginning to make sense. I am very sorry that your experience with one man has driven you to hate men and think that they are all the same.

As a woman, I think the use of false accusations to take down enemies is horrendous. It is an accusation that is hard for a man to fight against, as once the accusation is made, the public, especially those who hate all men, automatically assume the worst.

When I was younger, I sometimes faced advances from men that were unwanted. That was back in the days before women became so hateful that they screamed the PC mantra of sexual harassment right away. Of course there are times when some men (NOT ALL men) try to use their position to get something. Luckily I worked in places where those above me were respectful. My husband was also a very good man. But when the occasional other man made unwanted advances, I just put them in their place and moved on.

Women today play the victim card way too much. If a man looks at them in a way they interpret in whatever way they want, they immediately HATE and holler and make a big deal of it. I am not condoning true sexual harassment. I am just saying that it has become like Russia - seen even if it is not there.

It is very sad that young women today are being raised to hate men.

edit on 4/25/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
In all honesty, it's cheaper for a corporation to fire an employee than to get embroiled in a long battle of court costs and bad press. That's generally the motivation, but in the case of O'Reilly, it appears that he has a history of these sorts of allegations, and he does seem to have the temperament to be sexually aggressive, and FoxNews probably had enough of dealing with it.

As much as I don't like Hannity's show, from what I have listened to him on the radio, he seems like a genuine, WYSIWYG kind of guy, and I don't see sexual aggression with him. I don't see FoxNews ousting him like they did with O'Reilly.

But, I could be wrong--I don't know the guy, and again, it may be cheaper to get rid of him than to deal with the allegations. From a FoxNews perspective, though, they can't afford to have lost Megyn Kelly, Bill O'Reilly, AND Sean Hannity all in such a close timespan. That alone will probably force them to keep Hannity if this starts to get out of hand.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is very sad that young women today are being raised to hate men.

That's so ridiculous.

Is this your safe space? A couple of your favorite sexual predators at FOX have been forced to leave, and the only way you can handle it is to say women today are being raised to hate men?
edit on 25-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: to be more civil

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I was replying to a poster who pretty much said she hates men - because of how one man treated her.

And that same poster equated women's lib with such hate.

And they are not sexual predators at Fox. Some men were accused. I saw nothing proven. In fact, Hannity's accuser recanted, and is now herself likely going to be sued for making false accusations.

Liberals today are being trained to hate white males. There is no denying that.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's so ridiculous. Liberals are not being trained to hate white males. Those are bizarre projections by conservatives.

A person at Fox is forced to leave because of sexual harassment claims and it means liberals are training to hate white males? Don't be dumb.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's so ridiculous. Liberals are not being trained to hate white males. Those are bizarre projections by conservatives.

A person at Fox is forced to leave because of sexual harassment claims and it means liberals are training to hate white males? Don't be dumb.

Its un american to punish someone for something they have not been convicted of.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

O'Reilly and Ailes have not been punished by the law. However, there's nothing un-American about losing your job due to multiple sexual harassment claims against you.
edit on 25-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

O'Reilly and Ailes have not been punished by the law. However, there's nothing un-American about losing your job due to multiple sexual harassment claims against you.

When they have not been proven yes there is. I know first hand on that one. I was a security guard i just said Hello on my rounds to a business lady and was fired for sexual harrassment. I even had a witness and still got fired.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just saying 'hi' is not the case with O'Reilly or Ailes- and Hannity hasn't lost his job, so what are you complaining about?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Just saying 'hi' is not the case with O'Reilly or Ailes- and Hannity hasn't lost his job, so what are you complaining about?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I remember when Trump was running in the Primary.

MSM: "Trump is just getting some PR. He's not a serious candidate."
Democrats: "Look at how silly Trump is! The Republicans have lost their minds!"
Republicans: "Trump is out of his league. He should go home."
Redneck: "Trump is actually getting support. He could win this..."

Trump won the Primary.

I remember when Trump won the Primary.

MSM: "The Republicans just handed the Presidency to Hillary Clinton."
Democrats: "That's great news! We just won the Presidency!"
Republicsns: "We've got to get Trump under control. Maybe we can salvage Congress."
Redneck: "Something very strange is going on here. Hillary needs to be careful."

The Democratic Party attacked Trump unmercifully.

I remember when Hillary mentioned the "basket of deplorables."

MSM: "That was just a small gaffe. Nothing will come of it."
Democrats: "She's right! Way to go, President Clinton!"
Republicans: "She can't say that! Woe is us!"
Redneck: "I think Trump just won..."

Donald John Trump became President of the United States of America.

I remember when Trump won the election.

MSM: "This is crazy. How did this happen?"
Democrats: "What? NO! Recount! Abolish the Electoral College! Protest! Riot! AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Republicans: "We kept Congress! Maybe Trump will shut up."
Redneck: "This is going to get nasty..."

There were riots in the streets, marches, cries of anguish, and escalated attacks on everything associated with Trump.

I remember when CNN started their campaign against President Trump.

MSM: "Look at what America just elected! This is worse than we thought!"
Democrats: "Look at what the conservatives did! This is worse than we thought!"
Republicans: "Oh, crap... we're in trouble again..."
Redneck: "CNN just dug their own grave."

CNN is now fighting the moniker of "fake news," has had access to the White House threatened, and their ratings are dropping like a rock.

Now Fox News is being attacked.

MSM: "Hahaha! We took Fox News down!"
Democrats: "We found the core of sexism... ATTACK!"
Republicans: "Was anyone aware this was going on?"
Redneck: "Looks like a Congressional gain for Trump in 2018."

~~~ to be continued ~~~

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm glad you remember things. Do you also remember that when you sexually harass people in the workplace, you tend to get fired?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm glad you remember things. Do you also remember that when you sexually harass people in the workplace, you tend to get fired?

No witnesses. no proof. grounds for suing over wrongful termination

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I remember that when you don't harass anyone but someone has a grudge against you, that can happen.

Do NOT EVER accuse me of anything like that again!

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

When I was growing up in the seventies and eighties women were becoming stronger and more independent. It seems like that trend has reversed as of late.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What a great thread...

Goes on for pages after the woman publicly denied she claimed Hannity sexually harassed her.

I also agree that this is a well funded, coordinated by a well organized left movement against FOX news.

That being said, remember everything that FOX reported about the Hillary email scandal turned out to be at least 90% correct.

I do not watch any news channels at all except when my wife has to watch her CNN...she used to believe everything they said was gospel, but even now she rarely watches it any more because she is of hearing Trump Trump Trump all the damn time.

As I have stated before, I get my news from multiple online source. You get a much better perspective of the world when you use foreign news sites mixed in with the American main stream media.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join