It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If you read the post that started this thread, you'll see that I agree with you, somewhat.

You're right. It does appear evident that FOX has a particular attitude about women... And what's happened with Ailes is total confirmation. These details indicate a culture problem at FOX.

If the top brass at FOX employs a certain kind of woman. Might they also employ a certain type of man?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sounds like Media Matters and Think Progress believe they have found a chink in the armor and are trying to exploit it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I predict Limbaugh will be a target soon.

Soon? He's a target whenever the left thinks they can gin up outrage.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Schlussel has walked back her comments.

Keep in mind when discussing her that we are talking about someone who has made her reputation on sensational statements.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I think Fox needs to work on becoming a 24/7 Hard News channel, with real reporters and investigators. After seeing the skimpily dressed news babes sitting on the couch, with the male guest (Newt Gingrich) trying his best not to look at their legs and boobs while sitting in the middle of them, I'll never think of Fox News Channel the same again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think Fox needs to work on becoming a 24/7 Hard News channel, with real reporters and investigators. After seeing the skimpily dressed news babes sitting on the couch, with the male guest (Newt Gingrich) trying his best not to look at their legs and boobs while sitting in the middle of them, I'll never think of Fox News Channel the same again.

Ah, you watched Outnumbered, FNC's answer to the View. Those ladies are usually pretty accomplished. If it bothers you, you can listen to what they say and not look at the TV.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Ah, you watched Outnumbered, FNC's answer to the View. Those ladies are usually pretty accomplished. If it bothers you, you can listen to what they say and not look at the TV.

So that was the name of the show.. "Outnumbered"? Thanks! Honestly, there's not much chance of me watching it again. Just saw it for the first time last week.. while flipping through channels in a hotel. I'm not a morning TV person.

But thanks for the advice!

My biggest wish for Fox News is for them to be LIVE late at night. After midnight, I'm watching CNN to get live updates on what's happening in the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Debbie Sclussel is a Howard Stern sychophant. BabaBooey to y'all.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hannity is on right now SLAMMING the liberal attempt to smear conservatives in an effort to shut them up.
He is clearly and completely calling out the coordinated attempt and the liberal agenda to silence conservatives by any means unnecessary.

He is putting everyone on notice that he has a team of lawyers ready to fight back and call out anyone who attempts to smear him and falsely accuse him.

He says everyone who has publicly supported Trump is a target.

He will also be taking legal action against the person who is the subject of this OP.

edit on 4/24/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's possible this is what the Murdoch's are thinking too.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Hannity is on right now SLAMMING the liberal attempt to smear conservatives in an effort to shut them up.
He is clearly and completely calling out the liberal agenda.

He is putting everyone on notice that he has a team of lawyers ready to fight back and call out anyone who attempts to smear him and falsely accuse him.

You sound like you're taken in by the "show".

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm watching it now. I bet he now believes that the rumors of the Obama Administration spying on him, in order to find weaknesses, are true. Two weeks ago, he said on the radio that even Obama wouldn't stoop that low.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: BlueAjah
He is clearly and completely calling out the liberal agenda.

You sound like you're taken in by the "show".

No. Hannity is now saying exactly what I have been saying in these threads for the last few days.
He agrees with my analysis of the situation.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think this is over yet. Hopefully more women will see this intimidation tactic and feel empowered to come forward.

I'm not saying he's guilty of anything...

She got in over her head this time and is about to suffer for it.

It's not at all surprising that Hannity defenders and Trump supporters believe in the concept of punishing sexual harassment accusers.

If they are falsely accusing to smear a name...hell yeah....punish them as you would a guilty party.

If you knew a single thing about the accuser I doubt you would be defending her at all. She needs to be torn a new one and spit out to rot trying to sell newspaper ads.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nothing more than a coordinated political hit job by the Left aimed at taking down Fox News. O'Reilly never should have been fired, he only was because of rich liberal globalist elites. And now they are going after Hannity. We are watching the attempt at a liberal fascist takeover of the media.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Nothing more than a coordinated political hit job by the Left aimed at taking down Fox News. O'Reilly never should have been fired, he only was because of rich liberal globalist elites. And now they are going after Hannity. We are watching the attempt at a liberal fascist takeover of the media.

Exactly.

They are attempting to shut down free speech. The US would become just another North Korea, where only "approved" information is permitted on the "news", and all news becomes just another branch of the government.

Liberals have declared war. They want to be in complete control of the media before the next election. They already are in control of 95%. They are trying to chip away at the bit they do not control.

No matter what your political leanings, anyone with common sense must be terrified at this prospect.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So melodramatic. Sorry a couple of your favorite sexual predators are no longer working at Fox. It doesn't make us North Korea.

edit on 24-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So melodramatic. Sorry a couple of your favorite sexual predators are no longer working at Fox. It doesn't make us North Korea.

I don't see where anyone said we are NK. What I do see is the concern that accusations without merit or proof leading to public banishment could send our culture down that road.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: libertytoall

The question isn't if Hannity is guilty of sexual harassment... the question is how many has he harrassed, did Fox know, and how long has it been going on...

You can take off your class action panties this isn't some massive conspiracy. Hannity was horny and crossed the line. Plain and simple.

I think the people deserve to know the truth. If Hannity has done nothing wrong then none of this matters. But... if he has done something wrong, maybe the women he has victimized may start feeling empowered to come out and speak.

This happens alot to men and they are never able to recover

You know what happens a lot to women? Sexual harassment. And you know what happens a lot to women when they talk about it? They get blamed for it, called "bimbos", and accused of making it up. How do you think the recovery is on that?

Men get sexually harrassed to. Cherry picking my reply is pretty low BTW. i write entire thought and picking just one peice misrepresents it. Both male and female have to deal with false accussations,but its more often men in the news stories.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'm sorry no I don't mean that you condone that behavior.
I was trying to help you and other guys understand what harassment feels like.

She was still in a business meeting with him not on a date.

Why are you jumping into another topic of men falsely accused of rape?
It's not relative to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join