It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The question isn't if Hannity is guilty of sexual harassment... the question is how many has he harrassed, did Fox know, and how long has it been going on...

You can take off your class action panties this isn't some massive conspiracy. Hannity was horny and crossed the line. Plain and simple.

I think the people deserve to know the truth. If Hannity has done nothing wrong then none of this matters. But... if he has done something wrong, maybe the women he has victimized may start feeling empowered to come out and speak.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Provide us some proof- I am not right wing and even I am starting to see a pattern here who's next Rush Limbaugh?

Really? Have you heard something about Rush Limbaugh? I haven't heard anything about him... though I think he did say once "No means yes if you know how to spot it" gawker

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The question isn't if Hannity is guilty of sexual harassment... the question is how many has he harrassed, did Fox know, and how long has it been going on...

You can take off your class action panties this isn't some massive conspiracy. Hannity was horny and crossed the line. Plain and simple.

I think the people deserve to know the truth. If Hannity has done nothing wrong then none of this matters. But... if he has done something wrong, maybe the women he has victimized may start feeling empowered to come out and speak.

Depends on whose version of th truth you believe. This happens alot to men and they are never able to recover Especially if the News media has smeared them. remember the lacross team that was not guilty? This is a similiar situation(or it will be)

No alot of Money grubbers will come out looking for a settlement is all that will happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Is there a chance that Sean Hannity may have victimized other women at Fox? Is there a chance Fox has known about this or covered for him to protect his ratings? What do we know about his boss (Ailes) and his colleague (O'Reilly)? Is this indicative of a larger problem... Is it possible Fox has been cultivating an environment prone to sexual harassment toward women? Is this a possibility? If it is, shouldn't we know?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The zombie is still bummed because it voted for Hillary.

The question, Zombie, isn't if Hillary is guilty of murder... the question is how is she involved? Did she order the murders or just cover them up? And how many murders, and why has she been allowed to continue doing so for so long?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

This happens alot to men and they are never able to recover

You know what happens a lot to women? Sexual harassment. And you know what happens a lot to women when they talk about it? They get blamed for it, called "bimbos", and accused of making it up. How do you think the recovery is on that?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I knew you'd understand the logic and see it my way.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: libertytoall

Contributors are not always employed by Fox news on a standard basis. some are paid for each individual contribution. think Freelance.

Actually some guests aren't paid anything except expenses. Do to the fact she was not a regular i doubt they paid her. She probably just got notoriety for her blog.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Is there a chance that Sean Hannity may have victimized other women at Fox? Is there a chance Fox has known about this or covered for him to protect his ratings? What do we know about his boss (Ailes) and his colleague (O'Reilly)? Is this indicative of a larger problem... Is it possible Fox has been cultivating an environment prone to sexual harassment toward women? Is this a possibility? If it is, shouldn't we know?

And if not, shouldn't the accuser face the same backlash and punishment? Trouble is, that never happens because once and accusation it publicly made, the public opinion comes in.

This is all about a media assassination. Had this actually happened, this lady is an attorney and the proper channel would have been to file a suit. Seems all she wanted was publicity and character assassination. As an attorney, she should be held liable for such accusations with no law suit filed and no evidence to suggest it is the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
She is a likely Hillary supporter and a democrat liberal, so just based on that makes her a for certain liar. I would believe Hannity before a slag like her.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who do you think is more powerful? This one woman or Sean "F###ing" Hannity and FOX "f###ing" News? Sean's first response was a promise to sue with the highest power attorneys available to him... Her response... she's backing down from the claim.

I don't think this is over yet. Hopefully more women will see this intimidation tactic and feel empowered to come forward.

If Sean is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But if he's as guilty as O'Reilly and Ailes, he deserves to be taken down.

I'm not saying he's guilty of anything... I'm just saying clearly the environment he works in, protects that sort of behavior... And Hannity is one of the top dogs there... So we shall see....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think it more likely that there is a sincere effort by Democrats to seek out any woman who had contact with anyone at Fox at any time in the past, and are working to twist every conversation in an effort to make it appear to be some kind of sexual harassment.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Think what you will, but I hope while you formulate your opinion, you keep in mind that so far the two most powerful men at Fox have been removed for sexual harassment. One of those men, being the top dog himself, Roger Ailes. What do you think it does for a company with the head guy is a rampant misogynist and sexual harasser? And now O'Reilly too.... Hannity is a top dog there and now there's a story about him making unwanted advances and engaging in basically a form of retaliation for denying his advances.

That all looks and smells pretty bad to me. I hope you're taking in the totality of all that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I don't think this is over yet. Hopefully more women will see this intimidation tactic and feel empowered to come forward.

I'm not saying he's guilty of anything...

Actually, that is exactly what you just said. She is a known "baiter" for ratings. She got in over her head this time and is about to suffer for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Clearly, it's a boys club at FOX...

Sean Hannity on Twitter:
"Hadas I have spoken to many woman who work at Fox that have the most amazing stories of how kind Roger is to them"
twitter

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think it more likely that there is a sincere effort by Democrats to seek out any woman who had contact with anyone at Fox at any time in the past, and are working to twist every conversation in an effort to make it appear to be some kind of sexual harassment.

That seems plausible, since they couldn't win the election. You think Megyn Kelly was bought off by Democrats? She said some 94 year old FOX executive was groping her, or something to that effect.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

She got in over her head this time and is about to suffer for it.

It's not at all surprising that Hannity defenders and Trump supporters believe in the concept of punishing sexual harassment accusers.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's not at all surprising that Hannity defenders and Trump supporters believe in the concept of punishing sexual harassment accusers.

FAKE accusations should be punished. What's the problem with that?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FAKE accusations should be punished. What's the problem with that?

What accusations were proven fake?

What we have here is a culture of sexual harassment at FOX News, from the top down. Ailes is out. Then O'Reilly, and now stories about Hannity. Both Hannity and O'Reilly were strong defenders of Ailes by the way.

It's a boys club. I hope that IF Hannity has engaged in the sexual harassment like his boss who he defends and O'Reilly, he's kicked to the curb like the rest of them.

It may be difficult to believe, but those kinds of attitudes permeate into the product of FOX News itself. It's no surprise to anyone that powerful men of FOX News have engaged in sexual harassment. No surprise at all. And no surprise that FOX's viewers are more likely to defend the men than the women. This is the aura of misogyny that surrounds FOX.
edit on 24-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If you read the post that started this thread, you'll see that I agree with you, somewhat.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join