It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All it takes to ruin someones career is a baseless accusation, and it's quite a nasty weapon in the world of partisan politics and partisan media. This won't be the last time someone cries wolf.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sean Hannity... a victim of hyperbole and baseless accusation? Oh the Karma....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I predict Limbaugh will be a target soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I predict Limbaugh will be a target soon.

HA he has been and always will be a target. except his sponsors actually love him an dhe only chooses ones who see like he does.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

NPR!!! hahahaha thats about as credible as the cable news outlets. thats about as credible as Bagdad bob saying Saddam is winning.

And Factcheck has been caught lying before as well so Any media news or on th enet these days is suspect.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
All it takes to ruin someones career is a baseless accusation, and it's quite a nasty weapon in the world of partisan politics and partisan media. This won't be the last time someone cries wolf.

This is why we need stiffer punishments for being caught lying. Death penalty if it ruins someones life. Wonder how many would lie if the punishment for doing so was tongue removal or death penalty?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In the spirit of Sean Hannity, I think we have to assume he is guilty of sexual assault and is actively trying to detroy women's lives. He's filth and a douch and clearly a sexual predator. I heard that there have been 3 other women who have come forward. We'll be hearing about these people soon, unless Hannity pays to keep them quiet.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
In the spirit of Sean Hannity, I think we have to assume he is guilty of sexual assault and is actively trying to detroy women's lives. He's filth and a douch and clearly a sexual predator. I heard that there have been 3 other women who have come forward. We'll be hearing about these people soon, unless Hannity pays to keep them quiet.

Assume all you want but it doesn't make you correct, actually it makes you look bad, do you always judge people by rumors?

I think you are a sexual predator, I heard a few people say you were so it has to be true.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

My this is just liek what happenned with trump inst it? The coincidence is shocking.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Too many unqualified judges in this panel called a thread. The main reason this falls under possible harassment is because at the time the dumb bitch was working for the narcissistic ringleader, Hannity is considered an 'authority figure' and it's sexual harassment to make an advance on someone when you are their boss or in authority of them. She was hired to be on the show and Hannity chose that specific time to invite her back to his hotel room which warrants possible harassment. Had Hannity simply met her at a bar one night and invited her back to his hotel room that would not be harassment. She's a lawyer and she knows the law so she's playing it to her hand.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm happy to see the truth about Ailes and O'Reilly come out. I hope the truth about Hannity continues to spill, along with the truth about the general institution of sexism and misogyny that plagues Fox news. Looks like the women of Fox have had enough.
edit on 24-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But what I am completely exhausted by in our modern society are damaging claims made publicly about people that are generally both never backed up with evidence and are never challenged in court.

That is what I don't understand, why do they shell out millions, fire someone, and destroy their personal life on just he said she said.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Kind of like how African Americans have had enough of cnn and their discrimination.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Contributors are not always employed by Fox news on a standard basis. some are paid for each individual contribution. think Freelance.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But what I am completely exhausted by in our modern society are damaging claims made publicly about people that are generally both never backed up with evidence and are never challenged in court.

That is what I don't understand, why do they shell out millions, fire someone, and destroy their personal life on just he said she said.

Because peoples brains are so short term if its not a scandal they woudnt get anything done. And th eMedia hates FOX because they are competititon.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The question isn't if Hannity is guilty of sexual harassment... the question is how many has he harrassed, did Fox know, and how long has it been going on...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

While I don't believe the allegation, I also have a hard time trying to figure out, if true, why she would care to be invited back on the show.

I mean, if someone invites you to dinner, sexually harasses you before and after, then asks you back....are you going to say yes, or even care if you were invited back?

It is also funny how all of these allegations from all of these women go back years.

My guess is Hannity can actually prove her to be a serial harasser....when he does, will she be held to the same accountability? I think a false accusation is just as bad as it is an attempt to ruin someone.

Oh...and this wreaks of the DNC orchestrated smear during the Trump campaign....give it a rest already.
edit on 4/24/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think we owe it to Sean to believe the allegations against him... and not ask if it's true... but how many others have their been? Maybe a body language expert could study his past interviews with females and determine which ones appear repulsed by him, showing signs of victims of sexual harassment.

Kind of like what Sean did here:

Sean Hannity Invites Doctors To Give Their "Best Guess" Of What Illnesses Hillary Clinton Might Have
mediamatters.org...

We need a Sexual Harassment professional to give a "best guess" as to how many women Sean Hannity has victimized... Of course we're not claiming this is fact... but a "best guess" from a professional...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Provide us some proof- I am not right wing and even I am starting to see a pattern here who's next Rush Limbaugh?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The question isn't if Hannity is guilty of sexual harassment... the question is how many has he harrassed, did Fox know, and how long has it been going on...

You can take off your class action panties this isn't some massive conspiracy. Hannity was horny and crossed the line. Plain and simple.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join