It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

No I'm not. Where did I say we were fragile creatures?
Don't try to change this to be about me.
I'm a strong woman.
I owned my own store for many years. I started as a single teen mother with everything against my possibility of success. This was in the seventies. I retired two years ago with a few million in the bank. I worked my butt off. Had to have my father sign a business loan for me because I'm a woman and the bank was reluctant to give women business loans back then.
I've also worked for other people. Mostly while I built my customer base.
I know what sexual harassment is and what flirtatious behavior is. I'm not a little girl.
You're trying to marginalize my experiences. Why? What do you gain?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I blame Jesus for making women too damn beautiful.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
If she is a lawyer, then she should understand the following:

1. Harassment is illegal, sexual or otherwise. From what is noted in the linked story, there is not evidence of sexual harassment, but there is evidence of her harassing Hannity with her claims of fraud and now sexual assault over the years.

2. Slander and libel are both against the law, and if she's making such claims over the years without offering up any proof, then she is publicly breaking both laws.

She is walking on some thin ice, here, unless there are some major details that will come to light that are not shared in this The Daily Beast story.

I for one and glad to see people fight against such claims, and I hope that this goes all the way to court and has an appropriate outcome (whatever the evidence may indicate). But what I am completely exhausted by in our modern society are damaging claims made publicly about people that are generally both never backed up with evidence and are never challenged in court.

If she has evidence that is damning, then shame on Hannity (and those who do the same thing). If she doesn't, and she gets convicted of slander/libel/harassment or anything else she may be guilty of, then shame on her (and those who do the same things).

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here is a little update, now Schlussel is claiming that she was not harassed:

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

edit on 24-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Here is a little update, now Schlussel is claiming that she was not harassed:

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

That's good to hear! I wonder if SEAN has grounds to SUE HER for something now?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
His theory is there is a purge happening, and they are looking at taking out the "conservative" representatives at FOX news and replace them with A-political, or completely un-political people........

I might actually watch a news channel that played it neutral and just reported the facts instead of appealing to one side or the other.

No doubt that Sean and Oreilly have both become even more rabid hawkes than they use to be, I stopped watching Fox years ago myself....

If the charges against these two are TRUE then more power to the victims, however the way this is all playing out, and how it is all being approached.........seems........off.......it seems more like assassination than actual sexual predation..........and I dont eve LIKE those two
edit on 4/24/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
If the charges against these two are TRUE then more power to the victims, however the way this is all playing out, and how it is all being approached.........seems........off.......

Not looking probable at this point based on what I just posted above.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if what she is saying is true, where's the harm? He offered, she said No, he walked away. End of story

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I'm not. Where did I say we were fragile creatures?
Don't try to change this to be about me.
I'm a strong woman.
I owned my own store for many years. I started as a single teen mother with everything against my possibility of success. This was in the seventies. I retired two years ago with a few million in the bank. I worked my butt off. Had to have my father sign a business loan for me because I'm a woman and the bank was reluctant to give women business loans back then.
I've also worked for other people. Mostly while I built my customer base.
I know what sexual harassment is and what flirtatious behavior is. I'm not a little girl.
You're trying to marginalize my experiences. Why? What do you gain?

I'm not and I don't know you but the way you made it sound she had no choice and couldnt say no.

If he did any of the things I stated yes fire him but this isn't the last we've heard and I'm sure we will know more soon.

I'm just saying without the evidence the term sexual harassment can be thrown out at any time to discredit anyone

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Be very, very concerned.
Just like during the last election, there is a war on in the media.
There are those who want us to only hear state/Democrat sanctioned views.
Those that control the media control what people think.

They believe that they lost the election because they could not control the message, although they tried very hard.
They are determined to not allow that to happen again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

"The public relations industry, which essentially runs the elections, is applying certain principles to undermine democracy which are the same as the principles that applies to undermine markets. The last thing that business wants is markets in the sense of economic theory. Take a course in economics, they tell you a market is based on informed consumers making rational choices. Anyone who’s ever looked at a TV ad knows that’s not true. In fact if we had a market system an ad say for General Motors would be a brief statement of the characteristics of the products for next year. That’s not what you see. You see some movie actress or a football hero or somebody driving a car up a mountain or something like that. And that’s true of all advertising. The goal is to undermine markets by creating uninformed consumers who will make irrational choices and the business world spends huge efforts on that. The same is true when the same industry, the PR industry, turns to undermining democracy. It wants to construct elections in which uninformed voters will make irrational choices. It’s pretty reasonable and it’s so evident you can hardly miss it."

From lecture titled"The State-Corporate Complex:A Threat to Freedom and Survival," at the The University of Toronto, April 7, 2011

source

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The fact is he never should have asked.
Then she wouldn't have to answer at all.
They go about their business as if their genitals have no part in it. Because they shouldn't.
Would he ask a man to come to his suite? ( on average ...)
Would a guy tell another guy his suit really made his shoulders look broad? Or made him look powerful?
If a guy started noticing your attire a bit too closely or started to invite you to their hotel room you'd feel completely comfortable? What if the guy were openly gay?
Be honest with yourself. This may help you understand the other side of the coin.
Imagine these are powerful gay men. They hold the purse, they determine who gets on the ladder and who doesn't. They hire and fire at will.
And then they say to a male employee how attractive they are. How sexy they are. It's a compliment after all.
They invite them to their suite to negotiate their future with the company.
How is the average male going to receive this?

Disclaimer...
I use the gay male boss model as opposed to female boss model to avoid the likelihood of a guy going yeah baby hot boss. The feeling of violation that a woman might experience may be better conveyed when a sexual advance would never be considered desirable in the first place. ( as in women working for men but not being interested in them sexually at all).
No offense to the gay community and certainly not saying gay bosses are predators.

edit on 4242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this update in this thread, too.

Now, in an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday morning, Schlussel is denying that she was ever sexually harassed by Sean Hannity. While Schlussel stands by her description of the incident, Schlussel told us that she doesn’t believe what happened between the two amounted to sexual harassment by any legal definition.

Link

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

News flash...Schlussels says that Hannity did not sexually harass her...end of story.

“Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” she said. “I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked.”

So a denial, and a motive for making a false accusation all in one quote...she doesn't like him, so she told a story about an invitation back to a Hotel room to make his life difficult.

He said he had retained a team of lawyers “who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual,” whom he described as a “serial harasser.”

Gee, I wonder if the impending law suit from Hannity impelled her to suddenly re-read the texts defining what constitutes sexual harassment.

Did I say harassment? I meant creepy.

edit on 24-4-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I agree with her he's creepy but i guess she changed her mind when he mentioned lawyer. I really think this is an effort to attack fox they are already lining up the next one.

www.alternet.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I mostly use the internet and ATS for news stories and opinions.
When I do watch cable news, I switch between Fox and CNN/MSNBC as I'm watching.
I prefer fox to the others

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You rock.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The fact is he never should have asked.
Then she wouldn't have to answer at all.
They go about their business as if their genitals have no part in it. Because they shouldn't.
Would he ask a man to come to his suite? ( on average ...)
Would a guy tell another guy his suit really made his shoulders look broad? Or made him look powerful?
If a guy started noticing your attire a bit too closely or started to invite you to their hotel room you'd feel completely comfortable? What if the guy were openly gay?
Be honest with yourself. This may help you understand the other side of the coin.
Imagine these are powerful gay men. They hold the purse, they determine who gets on the ladder and who doesn't. They hire and fire at will.
And then they say to a male employee how attractive they are. How sexy they are. It's a compliment after all.
They invite them to their suite to negotiate their future with the company.
How is the average male going to receive this?

Disclaimer...
I use the gay male boss model as opposed to female boss model to avoid the likelihood of a guy going yeah baby hot boss. The feeling of violation that a woman might experience may be better conveyed when a sexual advance would never be considered desirable in the first place. ( as in women working for men but not being interested in them sexually at all).
No offense to the gay community and certainly not saying gay bosses are predators.

She's not an employee of Fox news and was just a guest and we have laws protecting from this type of behavior. You act like this role can't be reversed or that a I agree with work place harassment.

She's already retracted anyways so you can't take everything people say seriously. How about the men who's live are completely ruined by being falsely accused of rape?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Sconnie77

Making unwanted advances to a business colleague is sexual harassment. She didn't have to work for him to be his victim.
Just whistling at a woman walking down the street is sexual harassment I hate to inform you guys.

Trying to see if someone is mutually interested is not harassment. And now it appears she agrees it wasn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join