It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Gotta say, I feel like most fox watchers do not follow infowars.

In the grand scheme of things, I feel like fox has way better coverage than other news networks.
When Obama was in office, fox trashed him when they could and the rest of the media praised him at every turn.
Now, with trump in, fox bashes and praises him when appropriate. The others just bash him every chance they get.
The script flipped when a republican came into office.

The other news networks are acting like fox used to, when obama was in, only on steroids.
All the news networks are slanted one way or the other.

I prefer fox's lean to the right, to the other networks who lean soo far, they are practically on their left ear.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

In the grand scheme of things, I feel like fox has way better coverage than other news networks.

That's how they want you to "feel." That doesn't make them accurate. It makes them good at making you feel like they are telling you the truth when they are not.

I don't watch cable news. Ever. I get my news online, from a vast spectrum of sources that I consider to be intelligent, well-researched, thorough, sourced adequately, verified, confirmed and FACTCHECKed.

Fox does none of those things.
Fox is good at adult cartoons, though - Bob's Burgers is one of my faves.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Alies,Oreilly,Hannity ?

Seriously people whose effing next Gutfeld ?

Carlson ?

The Murdoch boys are working over time with this snip.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I tuned to FoxNews last week at 10am, and was (pleasantly) shocked to see 4 hot babes sitting on a couch in miniskirts talking about the news of the day.

It's marketing, plain and simple.

What better way to sell your product (or political point of view) than having some hot women showing leg while doing so?
edit on 24-4-2017 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Ask your wife or daughter or sister or mother. I'm sure they are all able to define it for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I don't watch cable news. Ever.

Then how can you claim this?

Fox does none of those things.

If you don't watch how can YOU form an opinion?
Are you relying on others to tell you how bad FOX is?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here is some sober reporting from NPR:
Beyond Sexual Harassment, Lesser Known Scandals Could Cost The Murdochs A $14B Deal

In forcing out its top-rated star, Bill O'Reilly, the Fox News Channel sought to contain the damage inflicted by a spreading sexual harassment scandal less than a year after the network's chairman was ousted in the face of similar accusations.

For Rupert Murdoch and his sons, who together control Fox News as part of a larger media empire, getting rid of O'Reilly is part of an effort to shore up its longstanding drive to regain full control of the European broadcasting giant Sky in a $14.6 billion deal. The broadcaster has a major presence in the U.K., Germany, Italy, Ireland and Austria.

And yet, there is a quieter scandal hiding in plain sight — rife with allegations of computer hacking, accusations of fraud, questions of political interference and payouts totaling more than $900 million — all which centered on a relatively anonymous Murdoch enterprise called News America Marketing.

www.npr.org...
FOX News is dumping the misogynists because of a SKY TV deal they don't want to lose.
edit on 4/24/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: add headline from link

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I have been whistled at. I've had men drive past me only to turn around and pass me over and over again. Do you think my thoughts were oh how cute he wants to flirt with me.
No I thought he might want to harm me in some way.
That's just one example of an unwanted advance.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Maybe.....it didn't happen like Debbie claims.....maybe Debbie is the one who asked Sean out and he turned he down ( wife and kids and all...).... And now she's pissed because he turn d her down, and making his life a living hell. ...

Oh sure. A real life fatal attraction.
Hide your bunny rabbit Sean.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No not at all. Telling her every day that she hot is.
I had a boss once said to me in the morning, " that yellow dress is quite becoming" that was fine.
In the afternoon he said that dress makes you look so sexy ...that was not ok
You know the difference. I'm sure you can compliment a woman without her thinking you're hitting on her.
What a lovely dress you look nice in it. ok
That dress makes you look so hot not ok

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I sent you a private message.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Fox is the only network that does not attack and slander Trump on an hourly basis.

So there might be value to the idea that there is an effort to rid certain individuals on the air.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I get my news online too.
When I do watch cable news, I usually switch between fox and cnn/msnbc.
Fox is better imo.
Bobs burgers is funny. Its no south park, but its funny.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Has nothing to do with politics and especially has nothing to do with dems.

There's such a thing as responsibility. Fox didn't hold its employees responsible.
That's there own error.

No one is trying to bring down Fox. That's paranoia talk. LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was raised by all strong women and as adults know when to say no to a man's advances. You're the one acting like they're fragile creatures incapable of being a consenting adult.

Now if he kept going slandering, touching, bribing i agree this is harassment and he should be fired but I refuse to believe these sensationalized headlines without knowing the facts and the timing is suspect.

Seems more like a pissing match between the major news outlets.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

accused Hannity of inviting her to his hotel room

....and of course this is all it takes to gain a reputation, and if the allegation is proven false, a retraction will be made on page 74 of the newspaper (down in the bottom left, near the death notices).

IMO, he doesn't come across as someone who would harass a female sexually, verbally or physically.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

What other news do you watch?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting, Glenn Beck on his radio show last week predicted that Sean would be next.

His theory is there is a purge happening, and they are looking at taking out the "conservative" representatives at FOX news and replace them with A-political, or completely un-political people........

Looks like he might be on to something

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
His theory is there is a purge happening, and they are looking at taking out the "conservative" representatives at FOX news and replace them with A-political, or completely un-political people........

I might actually watch a news channel that played it neutral and just reported the facts instead of appealing to one side or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join