It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Women who are offended by sexual advances probably shouldn't work there.

I don't even know what to say about this comment that wouldn't get me banned.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You may remember that White House Ed Henry was the first Fox reporter to get "discovered" to having gone astray. That was rather mild compared to O'Reilly. This Hannity thing seems like a joke to me. And then, there was that other Fox reporter, also on the Washington, Rosen, that was singled out for improper investigation by Obama's government. It would seem that the democrats are very vindictive and have wads of money to spend on bringing down people reporters they don't appreciate.

Of course, the MSM is a willing accompanist to help bringing Fox down for both the political side of it and the ratings.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Anyone else think it's a bit strange that it's only Conservative news anchors that are being culled? There have been many from the MSM caught with their pants down and they still have a job, so why is FOX being targeted?
No, it's not "a bit strange." It's ABOUT TIME!

Former FOX NEWS Anchor Reveals That Roger Ailes Demanded Submission Sexually AND Politically

Because FOX is crap, and it has been forever. James Murdoch is draining the swamp. He is a liberal and has been pissed off at the revelations by the compteition of what FOX is really like. James is the son of Roger Murdoch, the guy who owns FOX (and other outlets, all of which should not be trusted!) Ailes went down. So did O'Reilly. Hannity will as well. James Murdoch has had enough of FOX being outed for its vile manners and atrocious excuse for "reporting".

And you know who thinks FOX is accurate and right and good and the only "not fake news"? Trump. And his base. And every one of them are wrong. FOX is a monstrosity of a "news" outlet. This isn't really new. It's just MORE, and I'm wondering when ATS will wake up to it and realize that FOX and Alex Jones and Breitbart are the problems, not the answers. Not the truth, and not productive for America.

AP Transcript of Oval Office Interview with Trump

READ THIS. Everyone who reads ATS should read this. The man is delusional.

AP: And that's one of the difficulties I think presidents have had is that you can have these personal relationships with people from the other party, but then it's hard to actually change how people vote or change how people —

TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

I have learned one thing, because I get treated very unfairly, that's what I call it, the fake media. And the fake media is not all of the media. You know they tried to say that the fake media was all the, no. The fake media is some of you. I could tell you who it is, 100 percent. Sometimes you're fake, but — but the fake media is some of the media. It bears no relationship to the truth. It's not that Fox treats me well, it's that Fox is the most accurate.

AP: Do you believe that? That Fox —

TRUMP: I do. I get treated so badly. Yesterday, about the thing, you know when I said it's a terrorism ... it may be. I said it may be a terrorist attack and MSNBC, I heard, went crazy, "He called it a terrorist attack." They thought it was a bank robbery. By the way, I'm 10-0 for that. I've called every one of them. Every time they said I called it way too early and then it turns out I'm ... Whatever. Whatever. In the meantime, I'm here and they're not.

Yep. That's what he said.
But anyway, hope that answers your question. FOX is a den of vipers. The scantily dressed women were no doubt ordered to wear mini skirts and show lots of leg.

Who has been caught in the other networks?

edit on 4/24/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It's also the most watched news network, by far.
Also, the only right leaning news network on cable.
Not crap though, just different than the other.
If fox is crap... so is cnn, msnbc, ect.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

It's also the most watched news network, by far.
Also, the only right leaning news network on cable.
Not crap though, just different than the other.
If fox is crap... so is cnn, msnbc, ect.

FOX is being exposed as crap. But I guess you can do what Trump admits he does (he surprised himself by discovering he has the ability to just not watch negative coverage!) and just "not watch anything that is unpleasant" (for him.) That doesn't change the fact that the general public is being skooled on how manipulated they have been by Alex Jones and FOX. That is what should be upsetting you people. Not that they're getting "picked on" but that you have been believing them for all this time. That you fell for all of it. And now you have elected a ridiculous person who had no freaking idea what he was getting into, and admits it.

Don't be like an abused spouse who stays with their abuser. Dump FOX and INFOWARS. Now. You'll be much better off for it.

edit on 4/24/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How is asking a girl out harassment? Even if this was true or him being a perv this isn't harassment. I don't even like Sean Hannity but this is the news distracting us.

If this is harassment I should be arrested
edit on 24-4-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Gee what did anyone expect him to say.
Denial is second nature to that beast ( sexual predators).
Obviously the atmosphere there supported such behaviour.
From the top down.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

How is asking a girl out harassment? Even if this was true or him being a perv this isn't harassment. I don't know if even like Sean Hannity but this is the news distracting us.

If this is harassment I should be arrested

I agree. Is this issue an attempt at a smear campaign to remove Sean Hannity? I wonder indeed. It just seems too convenient it happens to Sean Hannity and someone made it public to justify making the claims true when the obivous is present.

Might as well lock up the entire male population for being polite in asking a woman to go out with them...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sconnie77

Making unwanted advances to a business colleague is sexual harassment. She didn't have to work for him to be his victim.
Just whistling at a woman walking down the street is sexual harassment I hate to inform you guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Blame him for not giving some men self control.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sconnie77

Making unwanted advances to a business colleague is sexual harassment. She didn't have to work for him to be his victim.
Just whistling at a woman walking down the street is sexual harassment I hate to inform you guys.

Define unwanted advances in your thoughts and not the text book version.... Like what? Besides whistling to a woman which is isnt harrassment but just being a jerk. I understand sexual harrassment but it seems like anything you do towards a woman is considered harrassment so please enlighten me.
edit on 24-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Fine to hate fox news but honestly MSN and CNN have gone full blown crazy. You're right fox is horrible and you know we're all in trouble when fox is the only one even remotely credible.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe.....it didn't happen like Debbie claims.....maybe Debbie is the one who asked Sean out and he turned he down ( wife and kids and all...).... And now she's pissed because he turn d her down, and making his life a living hell. ...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I think it's a concerted effort to smear the male broadcasters at Fox. I now consider all the sexual harassment complaints to be suspect.

ETA, I would go so far as to say it's an organized campaign by the left to silence conservative news and commentary.
edit on 4/24/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Open question:
Is a male telling a female co-worker, at work, that she looks pretty today, sexual harassment?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Having made that commute from the island into the city for several years I know the traffic and time lost. It's an hour from the queens border to mid island in rush hour traffic. He's in Manhattan meaning he was having to travel through Brooklyn then Queens before even getting to Nassau county.
(Brooklyn and queens are technically on the island so the suburbs start at Nassau county.) that upped the trip time to two hours easy and I don't know where on the island he lives. That's taking him to the western edge of Suffolk county. There's another hour in good traffic from that point to the end of the island. That's four hours a day or more on the road if he commutes.
He would have an apartment in the city and commute on the weekends. He could afford it.
edit on 4242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

she wrote a 2010 blog post accusing him of running a scam charity for military families

In 2007, Schlussel wrote a blog post accusing Hannity of “deliberately ripping off” an anti-Muslim column she wrote in the New York Post

I think it`s obvious why she wasn`t invited back on the show, makes me wonder why she was invited on the show the first time?

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
When republicans said "change, drain the swamp, depower the elites, defund, defunct everything established", just what did they mean? Because "change" is what you are witnessing with conservative women in the work place. Sexual predators have to be likable and in positions of power to get by with what they do. They seem to have found a home at FOX News.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join