It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Remember one thing zombie, karma is a bitch and she's right on your heels.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Remember one thing zombie, karma is a bitch and she's right on your heels.

Karma's on all our heels, buddy. I'm just saying... It appears Roger Ailes may have cultivated an environment of sexual harassment at Fox from the top down.

In addition to all the women who have come forward regarding Ailes and O'Reilly, we now know of at least one woman claiming her professional relationship with Hannity and FOX ended after she refused to go to Hannity's hotel room. Is there a chance there could be more stories like this? Yes, the possibility is there. We simply don't know.

It's very difficult to speculate. We need more women to come out and describe their experiences with Hannity and their experiences at FOX to give us a better picture of what went on there.

edit on 26-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
More blood about to flow for the Failing Fox News?

Sean Hannity Defends Executive as Fox News Turmoil Continues
www.nytimes.com...

Mr. Shine has been cited in at least four lawsuits against the network brought by current or former employees. Among the accusations are claims that Mr. Shine ignored or dismissed concerns about harassment, enabled or concealed Mr. Ailes’s harassment and, in one instance, made racially charged remarks.

Sean Hannity afraid to lose his last line of defense?

If Mr. Shine were removed, Mr. Hannity wrote to his 2.3 million followers, “That’s the total end of the F.N.C. as we know it. Done.”

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
May 8, 2017

What is it about FOX News, to have so many sex/sexual-related issues with its employees?

Now we have Shepherd Smith "coming out" and talking about his being gay.
www.nydailynews.com...

I saw an ATS thread a few years ago www.abovetopsecret.com... discussing the possibility that Shepherd had AIDS, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 8, 2017

What is it about FOX News, to have so many sex/sexual-related issues with its employees?

www.nydailynews.com...

I saw an ATS thread a few years ago www.abovetopsecret.com... discussing the possibility that Shepherd had AIDS, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

This surprises you? And why would you associate him being gay with guys harassing women?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust
May 8, 2017

www.nydailynews.com...

This surprises you? And why would you associate him being gay with guys harassing women?

Yes. There's no connection between Shepherd being Homosexual and Guys harassing women. It's that FOX News seems to be more of a sexual soap opera reality-show than the other networks. That was the point.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Textbook liberal agenda. Just keep throwing false accusations at someone you don't like. Hope it sticks or smears enough.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Women who are offended by sexual advances probably shouldn't work there.

Idiotic statement of the decade. And this is not the first time you've said it, despite others telling you how stupid it was. Do you not learn from your mistakes?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i don't even like to know about my coworkers dating. I've had girls hit on me, and it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. Im a pretty committed husband and father, and feel pretty salty over anyone messing with that.

There are workplaces where you can do that kind of stuff. Head to an oil rig...there is no HR. But that's not my cup o' tea. And i honestly cannot imagine how a workplace that allows employees to hit on each other at work can remain productive and well run.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join