It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: carewemust

Speaking of... I think it says a lot about FOX's audience that when it comes to FOX's females accusing FOX's males... the audience will side with the men.

Nah...just says a lot about you.

Lol... that I side with victims of sexual harassment? Yep, I guess so.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Speaking of... I think it says a lot about FOX's audience that when it comes to FOX's females accusing FOX's males... the audience will side with the men.

Well..the median age of Fox News viewers is 68..and most are male.
qz.com...

So your statement is probably correct. But "siding with the male" is to be expected with a viewer demographic like that. It's the good-ole-boy country-club mentality.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

There are plenty of females and young people who watch Fox.

Fox News tripling CNN, MSNBC in viewers since Election Day

For the 14th consecutive year, Fox News led in total viewers and in the 25-to-54-year-old demographic crucial to advertisers. The network’s average of 1.8 million viewers in prime time placed it second among all cable channels, the highest finish for a cable news channel ever. (ESPN came in first.)

Fox News Holds Its Lead in a Year of Growth for Cable News

This is what the liberals are trying to stop.

edit on 4/25/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Regarding the "victim" in this OP, in case you missed it, although it was repeated throughout this thread:

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Here is a little update, now Schlussel is claiming that she was not harassed:

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I wasn't really talking about this victim as much as the ones who have actually claimed sexual harassment, for which Ailes and O'Reilly are no longer working at FOX.

But on the topic of this girl.... let's be honest-- this girl's future with FOX was screwed the moment Hannity asked her to come back to his hotel room. Her options were clear-- F--k Hannity and potentially continue a good relationship with FOX, or deny his advances and say goodbye to FOX.

Hannity is scum.

edit on 25-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I wasn't really talking about this victim as much as the ones who have actually claimed sexual harassment, for which Ailes and O'Reilly are no longer working at FOX.

But on the topic of this girl.... let's be honest-- this girl's future with FOX was screwed the moment Hannity asked her to come back to his hotel room. Her options were clear-- F--k Hannity and potentially continue a good relationship with FOX, or deny his advances and say goodbye to FOX.

Hannity is scum.

Wow you make a lot of assumptions and thats a huge problem. Destroying peoples reputations by believing false statements. Debbie Schlussel claimed in this interview that Jill Vitale his former producer quit because Hannity harassed her. So she did an interview saying that wasnt true and it was her decision to bring her on as a guest. Wasnt up to Hannity and it was her decision to invite her back as producer which she didnt do. I'm guessing after she started attacking him on her blog because he made her look like an idiot.

This shows we have a problem the accusation does a lot of damage forcing guys to either spend money on an atty or take the hit. Hannity can afford it and i hope he seriously hurts her pocket book. We need to get ll the facts before we pass judgement.

Here is Jills facebook shes called flirty flipper she has links to her interviews.

www.facebook.com...

Jill Vitale

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It makes sense that FOX viewership would grow in size and in age-variance since a Republican won the Presidency. The article I referenced was a couple of years old. Thanks for find/sharing the LATEST data on Fox!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.
“After that, I wasn’t booked on his show again. And he called me and yelled at me,” Schlussel said. “I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn’t be back on his show.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

The moment he asked her back to his hotel room, her future with Fox was at a crossroads.

edit on 25-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yes and some how the left also convinced O'Reilly to masturbate on the phone while speaking to colleagues. Brilliant.

How about you learn to read? It might help and be important BEFORE you post. The first line or paragraph of my post will do...you know...the one where I state I have no idea if Bill is a perv or not?

POS

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
While that may be true...it doesn't change the fact that liberals are liars willing to "sell their soul" for their agenda. They are a religious cult akin to ISIS. I have little doubt this is a smear campaign just like all their other, made-up plans. Nothing but lies and defamation.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Typical. But I side with the individuals who are right and truthful. I actually have to wait for the courts to take these things through the process before I know which is telling the truth. In this case...it looks bad for Bill. But since I don't have an agenda that I push no matter what...you feel free to go ahead and show your colors.

In case anyone missed it....SZ has a pre-conceived notion about men and being so prejudice against them, considers them guilty until proven innocent. I wonder if that includes black men also...that would also be prejudice, but who the hell knows where this person's morals kick in.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nah...just says a lot about you.

Lol... that I side with victims of sexual harassment? Yep, I guess so.

Just like a liberal puppy...always supporting the "victim" even when the determination of right and wrong, truth and lies have yet to be determined. Just curious...is a white man even possibly a victim in your mind? Or is that only reserved for blacks, women and gays?

Maybe your kind would be happier in a country where the government decides guilt prior to the facts. You know...just like Obama used to do any time a black person was arrested or shot...even though it turned out he was always wrong.

You do realize...people like you lie and that can and may include women?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hannity is scum.

Backtracking now? You rats are soooo freakin' typical. Lie to win, lie when you're caught. Why does ANYONE even listen to you when you prove your own words to be worthless and devoid of truth.

Simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The problem is two fold. I'd not only agree men harass women to a large degree still, but I'd also agree women falsely report it more than ever. Each grasping power over the other.

You think it's mind blowing harassment happened? There are still full misogynistic operations in media where women cannot succeed without completely succumbing to it.

You're honestly lucky if you even see a Truck or a Burger commercial that doesn't make women just another sexual object. It's worse than existent- people are programmed to it.

On the other hand, women will now file rape cases because you didn't TiVo dancing with the stars. That is basically rape though, if you think about it.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh you poor thing you.

I don't hate men. I sure don't think they are all the same. I know many men who respect women including my dad, my brother, my husband and my three sons.
But the world is full of good men.
These sleaze bags are not the norm.

At least not the norm of men that I associate with.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.
“After that, I wasn’t booked on his show again. And he called me and yelled at me,” Schlussel said. “I got a very weird feeling about the whole thing, and I kind of knew I wouldn’t be back on his show.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

The moment he asked her back to his hotel room, her future with Fox was at a crossroads.

I dont suppose she has any audio proof of what was said does she? Its a he said she said case and should be tossed out.

Yes we know he works for FOX and by default is guilty to you,but thats just confirmation bias talking,and not after a decision made by a court.

Not all Women are victims in Sexual harassment cases(also men though rare). SOmetimes its proven FALSE but do the public apologize and forget about a false allegation? no they do not.

Its SLANDER and this is why false reports need to be considered felonies with long sentences.

remember its Innocent until proven guilty. Just a accusation isnt a conviction its a opinion until a court decides otherwise.

OH and Your defending this woman is not needed now. SHe recanted(admitted it was false or not accurate)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hannity is such a scumbag. I feel the same way about a lot of people on the left, so this isn't a left vs right thing, it's just why would someone watch a pompous jerk on TV? It baffles me. Is it because he has some of the same views and opinions as you?

You can be a conservative or a republican without being a divisive jerk and you can be a conservative without watching and listening to divisive jerks. In fact, there is a certain amount of programming, brainwashing and indoctrination we get from the media we watch and listen to. It effects us, sometimes very minimally and sometimes to a large extent. Don't listen and watch negative hateful people and you'll be much happier and well adjusted.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Hannity is such a scumbag. I feel the same way about a lot of people on the left, so this isn't a left vs right thing, it's just why would someone watch a pompous jerk on TV? It baffles me. Is it because he has some of the same views and opinions as you?

You can be a conservative or a republican without being a divisive jerk and you can be a conservative without watching and listening to divisive jerks. In fact, there is a certain amount of programming, brainwashing and indoctrination we get from the media we watch and listen to. It effects us, sometimes very minimally and sometimes to a large extent. Don't listen and watch negative hateful people and you'll be much happier and well adjusted.

He may be but think of it like this. Would you like to lose your job because someone accuseses you of something with no proof?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You're wasting your breath.

There are two basic outlooks that permeate this thread (and apparently the whole global discussion):
  • Accusation is proof because I don't like the accused. Everyone I don't like is guilty by definition.
  • I want to know the facts of the case before I decide if there is guilt (which should be punished) or innocence (which should be rewarded).
Those with the former outlook are the loudest and will never change their view no matter the evidence; those with the latter outlook are the majority. Off the Internet, the ration is even greater, primarily because average people now see what's going on. The result is going to be very bad for everyone, but especially for the former group.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Let's keep this in mind about the accused Sean Hannity...

I see a lot of people suggesting we need proof and even a court judgment before presuming such guilt... and yet where was this restraint with Hillary Clinton? You all were chanting lock her up without a court on your side. Just remember that.

And what about Hannity himself...

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): Is there a chance she might have had a TIA, a stroke in her history? Is there a chance that there's something else neurologically going on? Is there -- for example, WikiLeaks has the research into some drugs that can be used for Parkinson's. Is that a possibility? M.S., a possibility?

mediamatters.org...

These are the bullsh#t tactics used by Hannity himself.... so let's review...

We're already aware of the sexual harassment claims against Ailes and O'Reilly which led to their firings. Ailes being the boss... who both O'Reilly and Hannity defended indicates what we have at FOX appears to be a boys club. So knowing this...

I pose the questions of Hannity...

Is there a chance Hannity has committed sexual harassment at FOX? Is there a chance Sean Hannity has used his influence to silence other women? Is there a chance Fox knew of such harassment and helped keep it quiet for Hannity, much like they did for O'Reilly?

Well, how might Hannity's own questions be answered?

KELLY POWERS: Yes, Sean, all of this is a possibility, and the point is that we don't have her medical records. We don't know, don't have a neurological work-up, so it's hard to speculate.

So, yes, all of this is a possibility. It's very much a possibility that Sean Hannity is as much of a serial harasser as his old boss and colleague. We simply don't know how many women Hannity has harassed. We don't know what other male anchors at Fox have been protected under the Ailes boys club. Until more women feel safe enough and empowered enough to come out and speak against the sexual harassment that plagued Fox, we may never know the extent of the harassment there.

What we do know, is so far 1 woman has come forward with a story about how her relationship with Fox ended after she refused to go back to Hannity's hotel room. So.... for now... we wait and see....

edit on 26-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join