It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood in the Fox River - SEAN HANNITY Is Now Accused of Sexual Harrassment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
April 23, 2017

""Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News personality facing allegations of sexual harassment.

During a Friday interview with Tulsa, Oklahoma-based radio host Pat Campbell, former Fox News guest Debbie Schlussel accused Hannity of inviting her to his hotel room before and after a debate with a pro-Palestinian guest in Detroit.

Schlussel said she rejected Hannity’s alleged advances and that she was never invited on his show again.""

SEAN HANNITY's REPLY:

""LET ME BE CLEAR. THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication!,” Hannity wrote. “This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.”"

Full Story At: www.thedailybeast.com...

Which one do you believe? SEAN HANNITY or DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL?

Since Ms. Schlussel is an attorney, I'll wait to see if she files a formal complaint, or suit. If she does, there's probably truth to her claims.

BTW..I'm not a morning TV person, but I tuned to FoxNews last week at 10am, and was (pleasantly) shocked to see 4 hot babes sitting on a couch in miniskirts talking about the news of the day. The Fox empire might have a culture that fosters sexual overtures. Sure looked like it, last Tuesday morning! Women who are offended by sexual advances probably shouldn't work there.

-CareWeMust
edit on 4/24/2017 by carewemust because: formatting

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
She isn't an employee of Hannity, is she? I don't even see how harassment can be claimed then. Just asking someone out is NOT harassment. Not wanting to associate with someone who rejected you is again not harassment...if it was as simple as the story sounds.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Sconnie77 because: Added more

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sconnie77
She isn't an employee of Hannity, is she? I don't even see how harassment can be claimed then. Just asking someone out is NOT harassment. Not wanting to associate with someone who rejected you is again not harassment...if it was as simple as the story sounds.

So your definition of sexual harrassment is "The victim must work under the accused"
Not true I'm afraid, not even close.
edit on 24/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Asking if someone wants to go out is not harassment.Be like asking a girl out from a bar and having her claim sexual harassment. Now if she can prove she wasnt asked back because she declined his advances maybe. But unlikely to prove that considering hes claiming shes been harassing him. Being a lawyer you would think she knows this shes just wanting press maybe?

Wont be anyone working for fox in a couple of months.
edit on 4/24/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If true, what does Mrs Hannity think about him inviting a woman to a hotel. I imagine the money helps her to overlook some issues of this type.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Anyone else think it's a bit strange that it's only Conservative news anchors that are being culled? There have been many from the MSM caught with their pants down and they still have a job, so why is FOX being targeted?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I blame Jesus for making women too damn beautiful.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
just some random things that stuck out to me:

And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone

they literally said that? obey your host? sorry but it's hard to believe someone can he THAT direct. Even a nobody like me knows even if you do have ulterior motifs you should talk in a way that makes plausible deniability an option, i mean what's next? "Also Hannity said "you better have sex with me or i, Sean Humanity in full possession of my mental faculties, will proceed to threaten you and destroy your career!"

I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views

The dude has a point, accusing someone of sexual harassment is kinda like calling someone a racist .
there is a tendency to believe the person making the accusation in both cases, and not that i have too much love for them, but many conservative voices are being bullied in recent times.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Eithershes telling the truth or its slander

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If true, what does Mrs Hannity think about him inviting a woman to a hotel. I imagine the money helps her to overlook some issues of this type.

Probably thinks shes lying why would he need a hotel room he lives in long island with his wife and 2 kids. Shes claiming this was before a show broadcast in NY. He would also have a dressing room in the studio cant figure out about the Hotel it makes zero sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I have to admit she is hot though. Shes hotter than his wife but i didnt say this its just not politically correct. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Next it will be Rush on the radio being accused of a career ending offense.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Do the crime do the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Sconnie77

So your definition of sexual harrassment is "The victim must work under the accused"
Not true I'm afraid, not even close.

No. Asking someone out socially is NOT harrassment. If he was her employer, then it would(could) be. The whole thing centers around her not being invited back to the show.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Schlussel blames CBS female reporter for getting herself sexually abused.

CBS' Lara Logan, sexually assaulted in Egypt, violated again by pundits Nir Rosen, Debbie Schlussel

It wasn't enough that a mob of men attacked and sexually abused CBS reporter Lara Logan in Egypt. Now, our so-called pundits here at home are violating her again.

Just when you thought human decency couldn't sink lower, know-it-alls - Nir Rosen and Debbie Schlussel - basically blamed Logan for getting herself sexually abused amid the rowdy protests in Cairo.

Schlussel, a woman on the far right, says Logan should have expected such treatment from Muslim "animals."

Like when Schlussel called Logan, who has been chief foreign correspondent for CBS News for five years, a "cheerleader" for promoting "this revolution by animals. Now she knows what Islamic revolution is really all about."

Schlussel continued, "How fitting that Lara Logan was 'liberated' by Muslims in Liberation Square while she was gushing over...the 'liberation.'...Hope you're enjoying the revolution, Lara! Praise Allah!"

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jesus, what a disgusting commentary. Who cheerleads when someone gets raped?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here shows she lied on her blog.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This woman sounds like a truly despicable individual.

I've met people like this...One time is enough for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The Fox empire might have a culture that fosters sexual overtures. Sure looked like it, last Tuesday morning! Women who are offended by sexual advances probably shouldn't work there.

. . . I don't even. Your saying women at FOX should look the other way when it comes to sexual harassment.

Strippers have better working conditions, at least they can call on Tiny to "Do Work" when someone gets to gropey.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I blame Jesus for making women too damn beautiful.

Wow! you haven't been to a brothel in asia lately. These ladies are not dang beautiful, but dangerously beautiful. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join