It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director James Comey arrives in Queenstown for 'Government conference'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A quick Google search of the registration number on the white, Gulfstream Aerospace's tail revealed United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) owns the jet.

The Gulfstream has joined a second private jet at the airport, acting as added confirmation that the "Government conference" set to play out at luxury Millbrook Resort in Arrowtown in the coming week, is a meeting of spying network Five Eyes - the global alliance of the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

FBI director James Comey arrives in Queenstown for 'Government conference'

The spy netwrok Five Eyes are meeting in New Zealand. FBI director James Comey arrived in an FBI chartered flight, owned by the CIA, for the global government meeting at the Millbrook Resort in Arrowtown New Zealand.

This top secret meeting will be held for a week starting Monday 24th. It is believed that members of 15 agencies will be at the meeting, including CIA director Mike Pompeo. Although it is not known what government ministers will be attending the government conference, the office of Prime Minister Bill English confirmed there will be a number of vips that will be attending.

edit on 23-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Good luck convincing allied nations to go on the offensive against little nations that haven't attacked anyone (like Korea).

The ally base in the west is supposed to be defensive and I bet everyone of them is on board with that.

Currently not one of those Allies is under attack...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I find it out how rumours of Obama heading to NZ Were out a few days before this secret meeting came out too

www.theedge.co.nz...

Looks like we're getting a visit from our old mate, Barack Obama!

Is Barack Obama finally coming to New Zealand?

A wealth of speculation is growing around the suspected visit of a major political figure in Queenstown this weekend.

A security detail under the alias of Operation Silver Fern will require members of the police and special tactics teams including more than a dozen reinforcements from Christchurch.

Sources have told the Otago Daily Times that the operation to protect a "very, very important person" could require twice the number of security detail used for the visit of sitting Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in February.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've never seen flaps that look like black balloons deploy from around an engine upon landing like this before.

Right at the 14 second mark.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Reminds me of that shape shifting UFO filmed over a dry creek bed a few years ago.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Only Five Eyes? Thanks to Snowden, we know that the list of participants has grown significantly. I wonder if any other countries will be in attendance?

From 1946 onwards, the core Five Eyes consist of Australia (accepted 1956), Canada (accepted 1948), New Zealand (accepted 1956), the United Kingdom (co-creator 1946), and the United States (co-creator 1946). Further, there is a group of nations termed '3rd Party Partners', which share their intelligence with the 5 Eyes.

According to Edward Snowden, the NSA has a "massive body" called the Foreign Affairs Directorate that is responsible for partnering with foreign countries.

Six Eyes

According to the news magazine L'Obs, in 2009, the United States proposed to France to join the Five Eyes, that would then have become the "Six Eyes". Nicolas Sarkozy however made the requirement to be granted the same status as other allies, including the signing of a "no-spy agreement". This requirement was approved by the director of the NSA, but not by the director of the CIA, and furthermore not by President Barack Obama, resulting in a refusal from France.

Nine Eyes

The Nine Eyes consist of the Five Eyes plus Denmark, France, the Netherlands and Norway.

Fourteen Eyes

The Fourteen Eyes consist of the Nine Eyes plus Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Sweden. According to a document leaked by Edward Snowden, the Fourteen Eyes are officially known as SIGINT Seniors Europe, or "SSEUR". Germany is reportedly interested in moving closer to the inner circle of the alliance.

An internal GCHQ document from 2009 said that the "Germans were a little grumpy at not being invited to join the 9-Eyes group." Germany may even wish to join the Five Eyes. Several members of the United States Congress such as Tim Ryan and Charles Dent are currently pushing for Germany's entrance to the Five Eyes alliance.

Forty One Eyes

Includes all the countries of Fourteen Eyes with the addition of the allied coalition in Afghanistan;

Tier B countries with which the Five Eyes have “focused cooperation” on computer network exploitation, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey;

Singapore has also partnered with the Five Eyes.

Club of Berne: 17 members including primarily European States; the US is not a member;

The Counterterrorist Group: a wider membership than the 17 European States that make up the Club of Berne, and includes the US;

NATO Special Committee: made up of the heads of the security services of NATO member countries

Link

edit on 24-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Intriguing but if it's top secret how are we reading about it here?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think this particular group would be weighing in on anything like that.
You're describing a function of NATO not the intelligence community.
I'd be more inclined to think it's regarding security against espionage in the current world climate.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
All spawns of the British empire.
AU.
NZ
CAN
USA

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That's a lot of interesting information.

And extra credit background reading.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'd be more inclined to think it's regarding security against espionage in the current world climate.

Yah, sure, big meetings with all the ally nations in the region, including visits to China, big armadas en route, threat posturing in the news, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What does that have to do with this?
Nothing.

Acts of war do not fall under the intelligence agencies.

Might as well say the dept of education declared war on Korea. It's the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Nothing.

Might as well say the dept of education declared war on Korea. It's the same thing.

Your speaking as though you have some inside information what goes on in those meetings, which you don't.

Project on someone else. I know what time it is when the allies meet.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And I hate to tell you but you're doing the same thing. Without the added benefit of knowing the functions of these agencies to begin with. .
Way to go bud.

Is anyone else on this thread saying what you're saying? Nope...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Youre the one hasn't a clue how the Empire works. All the heads of the hydra work together to conquer and subjugate.

The head you belong to (ministry of disinformation) goes around defending their actions on boards like ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Hey ,
I just saw Obama live from Chicago and remembered you had said this. Guess the rumor was not true.

But I would have wondered why he would be included in that kind of meeting anyway. He's a private citizen now.
edit on 4242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The empire?
Really?

And what agency do you represent? Ministry of Magic?

edit on 4242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The empire?
Really?

And what agency do you represent? Ministry of Magic?

Your the one wanting to compartmentalize the agencies and their activities. That way the gubment can go huh, what? I dinnnado that.. thats 'not my department'.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yeah, as if you do. Silloyolme is right.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nothing.

Actually, spy agencies do weight in on whether a specific nation/target poses a threat. Before wars are started intelligence on those nations/targets is gathered.

We can't say with 100% certainty that this meeting is only about NK, but you can bet that's part of what they will be discussing.

edit on 24-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Good luck convincing allied nations to go on the offensive against little nations that haven't attacked anyone (like Korea).

The ally base in the west is supposed to be defensive and I bet everyone of them is on board with that.

Currently not one of those Allies is under attack...

Unless they feel that fat Kim threatening to nuke everyone he hates is an attack, or the threat of an attack. Looks like many feel that it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join