It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No chip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I just wondered what members thought of this.

It echoes what many of us have been saying for a while.

I think it's interesting coming from a man with some degree of access.

I see only two alternatives.
1/He's gone mad.
2/He knows,or suspects, the truth.

Michael Meacher, who served as a minister for six years until three months ago, today goes further than any other mainstream British politician in blaming the Iraq war on a US desire for domination of the Gulf and the world.

Mr Meacher, a leftwinger who is close to the green lobby, also claims in an article in today's Guardian that the war on terrorism is a smokescreen and that the US knew in advance about the September 11 attack on New York but, for strategic reasons, chose not to act on the warnings

politics.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Do you think he feels like taking a walk in a forest?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
number 2, I think he knows. I think that is what war in Iraq and afghanistan and very possibly future war with Iran or maybe syria, is about. Control over the middle east.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is fantastic, it will encourage others to blow the whistle.
politics.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to the full article Peace.

One point that should be made is that although Meacher was not in a position to verify most of what he says he was Enviroment Minister for 6 years and so when he says:

"The overriding motivation for this political smokescreen is that the US and the UK are beginning to run out of secure hydrocarbon energy supplies. By 2010 the Muslim world will control as much as 60% of the world's oil production and, even more importantly, 95% of remaining global oil export capacity. As demand is increasing, so supply is decreasing, continually since the 1960s.

This is leading to increasing dependence on foreign oil supplies for both the US and the UK. The US, which in 1990 produced domestically 57% of its total energy demand, is predicted to produce only 39% of its needs by 2010. A DTI minister has admitted that the UK could be facing "severe" gas shortages by 2005. The UK government has confirmed that 70% of our electricity will come from gas by 2020, and 90% of that will be imported. In that context it should be noted that Iraq has 110 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves in addition to its oil."

he should be taken very seriously.On many issues in this article he is in an eminent position to comment and should not be dismissed out of hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how some in the media attempt to debunk Meachers claims, crazy leftwing conspiracy nut may not hold out when referring to a man who spent six years as environment minister and left Mr Blair's government only months ago. Still i don't think that will prevent Meacher being labelled a crack pot.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Do you think he feels like taking a walk in a forest?

hahahaha

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i think its about time i saved up and bought some solar pannels...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What Mr Meacher does is simply break the taboo of talking out against the motives of an ally that is bringing itself unstuck. In diplomatic circles this is not the done thing.

NZ PM Helen Clark was roasted over hot coals (for all of two days) for suggesting that 9/11 would not have occured if Al Gore had become President, for example.

But the facts and assumptions used by Meacher have been clearly available to anyone reading the PNAC neo-con agenda which has infiltrated the US political machinery since the mid 90s, culminating in the 2000 US election theft, the "trifecta" of 9/11 allowing the middle east agenda to progress forward, and the campaign of lies to dupe the gullible.

Everything to do with the US motivation has been there for anyone to see (without this level of statistical detail), for almost ten years. I am certain there are many more Meachers to come - but it's much more difficult for Americans to speak out that way, as it can come across as a severe slap in the face for the servicemen and women, who are innocent of wrongdoing.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The real problem is that Mr Meacher is a bit dodgy himself, never far away from a scandel during his time in office, which ended in his sacking. It is only now that he is a free agent that he is speaking out against government policy, the same policy he would no doubt be supporting if he still had his old job.

He even admits as much in this article

"The former environement minister - who says he feels "liberated" since his sacking"

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here is a link to some more interesting photographs of the Pentagon crash site.

0911.site.voila.fr...

0911.site.voila.fr...

Maybe i should e-mail Mr Meacher these links!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a chip. Only schizophrenia. Do people really believe in a chip? What does it do? What does it feel like? How is it implanted? Does it read thoughts as well as control muscle groups? Is thought insertion a component or only broadcasting? What else can anyone tell me about the chip? What purposes do the military personell who have it implanted serve? Are they slaves or privileged?

Any feedback would quench my inquisitive nature.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There are a lot of pre-existing chip threads, can't you add your thoughts to one of those?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
h4: You might find this interview interesting. Bill Deagle talks about the plan to chip Americans and other topics. His resume is impressive and I find myself believing his story.

Alex Jones interviews Dr. William (Bill) Deagle MD

There are links on the web to the verichip design and the movement to make microchips cool and fun. It's the soft-sell.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a chip.

What about when they chip your pet? You don't think they can
and are planning to do it to humans.?

What does it feel like? How is it implanted?

No idea, and I really have no desire to find out personally.

You could also read this about RFID chips in Japan. I found it to be a bit of an eye opener.

new topics

top topics

join