It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary would have won the election if the US uses a conventional election scheme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I gotta be honest though, I don't know why I said that. I just came off a chemo week but I never confused anything that I know so well like that before. Weird.

S'OK. Hang in there! We're rooting for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your corrupt criminal lost .
Get over it .

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So what you really mean is crazy Bernie Sanders should have been running instead of Hillary because the DNC flat out stole the nomination from that crack pot.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I gotta be honest though, I don't know why I said that. I just came off a chemo week but I never confused anything that I know so well like that before. Weird.

It's not uncommon, Kali.
I hope you're doing better...You're in my prayers each night.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It does take the pop vote into account.

If you have the pop and electoral college you win.

If you have the elect college you win.

If you have the pop and not the elect college you loose.

Where do you see the pop vote not being taken into account?

Or are you unhappy with the outcome?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: toysforadults

But a few counties in the Rust Belt can? We do need to talk about it.

There were entire states involved. One could select any county that went for Trump in a close vote and say that was the deciding vote. We don't need to talk about the electoral college; it has saved us from the populous areas over-influencing the vote and giving all states a say in the election. The Dems need to rid themselves of dirtballs like Hillary, Abedin, Brazile, and Wasserman-Schultz, not pander to the gimmedat fringe with empty promises, and find candidates that the common man can vote for.

Recently, I drove through the farmland of the WV panhandle into western PA and saw a home made sign painted on two sheets of plywood by the roadside.

"It's over.
She lost.
Shut up."

edit on 4/23/2017 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Edit:
Blue is Hillary the faint
Red is Trump the Orange

edit on 23-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's amazing Hilary won in Virginia when almost the entire state is red.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So, if we change the electoral process Hillary might have won?

*If*

If the queen had balls she would be king...

[sigh] [snore]

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Gerrymandering needs to end.... I agree totally with eliminating that tactic that is used by both sides of our current UNIPARTY rule...

No wonder CONGRESS has such a low approval rating...

SMH

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hillary wouldn't have been a candidate if the whole game wasn't owned and operated by the ruthless war criminal Corporatocracy.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What is truly amazing is the Trump won, the 1,500,000,000 dollars Hillary the faint spent was record setting. She was a piss poor candidate and she almost won. The media was (is) bought and paid for.

Election night we had "journalists" crying because their "guy" Hillary lost. Hillary was supposed to win, and lots of people, institutions and organizations are still angry at the dumb electoral system and the stupid ass people.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Actually she wouldnt have even beaten Bernie. The electoral college itself is quite adequate. However, the gatekeepers of power are largely responsible for the absence of real choice, making sure puppets get elected no matter for positions of national importance.
edit on 23-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yes indeed.. when you look at the headwinds faced by Trump, his win was EPIC. Without the MSM sheep hearding the least sophisticated voters to Hillary, Donald Trump would have won in a yuge landslide.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Almost every republic uses a conventional election scheme.

Care to name these republics you speak of?

Hillary would have won.

Are Hillary supporters REALLY still crying about this?!?

Sad. Time to grow up and realize you don't always get your way.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I wish you the best, stay positive. Regardless of ideologies there's still family here that knows you can do it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What is truly amazing is the Trump won, the 1,500,000,000 dollars Hillary the faint spent was record setting. She was a piss poor candidate and she almost won. The media was (is) bought and paid for.

Election night we had "journalists" crying because their "guy" Hillary lost. Hillary was supposed to win, and lots of people, institutions and organizations are still angry at the dumb electoral system and the stupid ass people.

The scary deal is that if the DNC didn't screw with the DEM nomination, we would be under a Pres Sanders admin...

IMO.. that's why the DNC has shifted so far left... YMMV

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I wanted a sanders/trump fight. I think our system needs some serious shaking up. And to be honest I can't say who I would have voted for if the above ticket was for real.

Sander's made some real good sense, I would have really enjoyed the debates. The DNC should be ashamed, but they aren't. The RNC sucks too. All the clubs suck.
edit on 23-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join