It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Bundy Bunkerville Trial is in the Hands of the Jury Now...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
a reply to: Boadicea

If everything you said about the judge is true, then he is a traitor and should be shot.

It would seem to be. Unfortunately, the willful failure of the free press is absolutely glaringly obvious here. No one is saying otherwise that I can find, and if it's not true and no one's saying it, that's just as much a willful failure on their part.

"no right to defend yourself against law enforcement" bull#. We have a right to bear arms specifically to counter over-reach by our government. Exactly this, and if they keep up with it they will incite armed rebellion.

I sometimes fear that's exactly what they want to do. Look at the Trump protests/rallies. With the anti-Trump violence given free reign, it was inevitable that the pro-Trump folks would fight back, and that started at Berkeley.

"When peaceful revolution is made impossible, violent revolution is inevitable."

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Finicum

Reasonable Suspicion Requirement
An officer generally can’t lawfully stop a vehicle without having a reasonable suspicion (also called “reasonable cause”) that the driver or someone else in the vehicle has broken the law. “Reasonable suspicion” means an objectively reasonable basis—it must be more than just a hunch.

pic of roadblock

Finicum was ambushed. As I understand it, on the way to the negotiation table.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Finicum was ambushed. As I understand it, on the way to the negotiation table.

That's how I understand it as well. Finicum was ambushed at a deadman's roadblock on the way to the negotiating table. Mrs. Finicum stated in the video I posted that experts have shown her how this roadblock was intended to assassinate him. I don't know the reasoning of those experts; but it doesn't take an expert to see that. Whether Finicum crashed through the roadblock or veered off to one side or the other, this roadblock was manned in such a way that the lives of the state police officers were in danger. If I remember correctly, the FBI planned and designed the entire operation....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For Bundys, the question is: What happens now?

The article mostly addresses the defendants' right to a speedy trial, and how the mistrial in the first trial could indefinitely postpone the trials for the other defendants. At least one attorney has requested that the new trial for the first defendants be combined with the trial for the next defendants, but Pete Santilli's attorney doesn't like that because he doesn't want his defendant tainted by the other defendants.

What a mess!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ryan Bundy sues government over body searches

At least one person, Gavin Seim, is reporting that Ryan and Ammon were both released from solitary confinement last night and that the warden of the prison where they were being held has been fired. I can't find anything official to substantiate this information though.

Bundy Complaint

Bundy's Motion for Preliminary and Injunctive Relief

Gavin Seim is also reporting that:

It appears the verdict may have been falsified and that the verdict was not guilty on top of all of other due process violations.

There is a video at his link.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting; changed link from cached page which didn't want to post properly!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just posted a new thread -- Questions Raised of Verdict "Manipulating" by Judge in Bundy Bunkerville Trial -- so I'll be updating that one with any news going forward.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join